RVK Loves #11 Save your airmiles Rebecca, there’s a B&Q in Watford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also re. Breakfast-gate. She states it's so horrible outside so they are staying home, but expects her 'friends' also with a baby to leave the house and go to hers? And to top it all off, all they get is porridge when they arrive?! Ew.

Reactions: 17
I've been invited to breakfast meetings with work but never have I ever been invited to breakfast at a friends house.
If I was, I would be pissed off to spend the time getting ready and getting my baby ready, travelling over there and being met with bloody porridge from little red riding hood.
Pancakes, bacon, eggs, muffins, waffles etc yes but porridge?
I love a Bowl of porridge in the winter but how many toppings can make it something special?

Reactions: 7
Doing a full English or even hot sandwiches would be far too much for her to handle. But surely some breakfast pastries would be nice? Pancakes? Waffles with allll the fruit?

Nope - porridge.
I wonder if her friends are allowed to ask for ‘more’?? It’s like Oliver bloody Twist

Reactions: 5
She got Ben pecked a love button 🤣🤣

Not one of Mark's and Spencer's finest choice of names for a product! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Freya has an NCT ‘boyfriend’. Ew 🤢
I HATE people who do this, don’t sexualise babies ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think she put the rose on the card on her own door step just for a 'cute' Instagram story. Who does that in real life?! Unless her friends are just as odd as her....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she put the rose on the card on her own door step just for a 'cute' Instagram story. Who does that in real life?! Unless her friends are just as odd as her....
This was my first thought- or that she at the very least moved them outside for the pic, who’d leave them on a doorstep in this weather

Reactions: 4
All of Grab’s pics/stories get her special PR spin so that porridge breakfast was in reality someone coming over for a cup of coffee because 1) people with small babies are up at the crack of dawn and will have breakfast early and 2) come and eat porridge with us sounds like the maddest invite I’ve ever heard.
I note how Freya has a bestie AND a boyfriend. Because we’re so popular, our baby is so popular etc. And as if someone left a card outside on a doormat in February 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apparently Mumma used to send her and Grabbrother valentines cards each year, so it's not that unlikely Grabildo would do the same. What an absolute pancake she is...

Reactions: 2
This was my first thought- or that she at the very least moved them outside for the pic, who’d leave them on a doorstep in this weather
They’d have blown away or been soaked in this weather surely?

I have invited friends for breakfast on Boxing Day because no other time over Christmas suited them all. I made eggs, bacon, sausages, muffins, pancakes, waffles, fruit, yogurt etc. If I’d just given them porridge it wouldn’t have been worth their while coming! 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.