RVK Loves #11 Save your airmiles Rebecca, there’s a B&Q in Watford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great comments! I’m guessing her response will include something about buying lots of Frey Urchin’s clothes “pre-loved.”

I’m pretty sure that the picture of her playing is staged, at least playing with the wipes is realistic.
I don’t see any comments. Has she deleted them?

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t there some Argi Bargi with her and Bloom and Wild over some #ad or am I mid-remembering? Didn’t Freya give her “boyfriend” a card or something? Seems odd that she would pass over the opportunity for some content.

Ah I will check back on the grid. Did she buy them though or were they part of an ad? Her post suggests she shops there for “denim” regularly 🙃
She was dropped by bloom and wild thanks to moi and another tattler showing them an old tweet where she said they were crap 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How does this limited comments work? I went on earlier and she had 5 and no more comments allowed. Then just had a look and there were 17 (from which I took screenshots) then post screenshotting there were 8 🤷🏼‍♀️

Cba to post screenshot and edit names out actually but the gist of her response was I agree fast fashion is a problem but my body had changed since having a baby so need new denim 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes - there was the Bloom and Wild debacle - do we think less brands are working with her?

A lot of moaning from the instahuns about people falling out of love with Insta - where does that leave Grabby? She will have to accept she is a ‘housewife’ rather than ‘press’.

Or... tiktok?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's definitely an Ad, since marked as such.. 🙄
Sorry, I meant the dungarees in her old posts, she wears them in a few shots and it doesn’t appear to be an ad in this one? Obviously owning one pair of dungarees is enough for her to be classed as a Matalan shopper and therefore advertised for them 🙄🙄

64D0A378-5DF2-44A8-AE06-7E5DE62FDAE6.png

Reactions: 1
Sorry, I meant the dungarees in her old posts, she wears them in a few shots and it doesn’t appear to be an ad in this one? Obviously owning one pair of dungarees is enough for her to be classed as a Matalan shopper and therefore advertised for them 🙄🙄

View attachment 87987
My apologies I misunderstood! 😘

It doesn't sit well alongside the usual White Co, Joules or Fat Face ads that Becky seems to covet! 😂

Reactions: 2
Punella_poppy, oh wow some people have no shame! I’ve just looked at her account and she’s over there doing a Q&A on her stories “ask me anything guys!” ....and someone has asked “how is your husband so good looking” 🤣🤣🤣 seriously though - she gives Becky a run for her money on the unflattering clothes front !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow, so cringe! I know Grabby gets most of her ideas from Pinterest but Prunella_Poppy is a blatant RVK copycat. Cringing so badly for her!

Reactions: 6
BRACE YOURSELVES. she's going to London alone with chopsy Bentos. I predict drama, anxiety, a panic attack, some veiled racism, comments about coronavirus, and a vomit worthy 'you go mama' comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
BRACE YOURSELVES. she's going to London alone with chopsy Bentos. I predict drama, anxiety, a panic attack, some veiled racism, comments about coronavirus, and a vomit worthy 'you go mama' comment.
I wonder if this was the original plan. Mama Kedgers has just posted that she’s in bed with a stomach bug - so no helping out today.

Reactions: 4
She has moved beyond slim and is looking frail in her Mataram denim. Weighing so little doesn’t do her any favours.

#PrepubescentIsHowIDoDenim

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.