RVK Loves #10 Australia's burning. Grabby doesn't care as long as she's earning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why she goes to all the same places over and over? There are some incredible places, Istanbul, Greece, Brazil, Peru etc why LA, AUS, NY, Amsterdam alllll the time???
I'd love to see Grabby take on Egypt or a Turkish Bazar, she would go into meltdown
Currently on the west coast , saving herself $$$ by buying her own chia seeds 🙄, going to the beach directly across from their rental, and being home early enough to put freya to bed at her usual bedtime. Surely they could've gone somewhere closer than Perth to not spend money and follow the EXACT routine they do it at home (cos God forbid freya didn't get her eczema-inducing nightly bath)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder why she goes to all the same places over and over? There are some incredible places, Istanbul, Greece, Brazil, Peru etc why LA, AUS, NY, Amsterdam alllll the time???
I'd love to see Grabby take on Egypt or a Turkish Bazar, she would go into meltdown
Dont think you can get packet ham in egypt or a turkish bazaar? :eek: also, she finds lunch with her family overwhelming, imagine her in a souk!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have mental images of Grabby of Arabia trekking the desert in search of a gelato bar in her new fitflop trainers or wandering around the gold souks trying to find a mosaic wall to pose outside of without being accosted for the 9865th time by a persistent shop keeper! 😂

Think we already know why she doesn’t frequent countries that have Non-Caucasian populations......🤔
Grabby of Arabia 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That hydrangea photo is so weird!! And the caption is such an odd, long convoluted sentence. Learn to write for goodness sake.

I'm also adding 'in bloom' to my list of vomit worthy phrases along with mama and babe.
The hydrangea photo is bleeping awful! An uncomfortable looking baby thrown in the crap bushes we have in England by ‘this guy’s hairy white freckly arms . It’s Australia fgs find something original to photograph! I am just imagining his arms shaking as she takes the 16th shot getting shouted at by her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It was reading her blog of her last trip to WA that made me realise how utterly vacuous she is. I was planning a trip there myself so was looking for inspiration - there was none. Utterly devoid of any culture, whatsoever. I gave up.

Why return to the same old places? Even in the UK has she ever, once, headed north? I could offer her countless dreamy beach, sunset and gelato scenes in (gasp) Scotland, but I'll gladly keep them to myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was reading her blog of her last trip to WA that made me realise how utterly vacuous she is. I was planning a trip there myself so was looking for inspiration - there was none. Utterly devoid of any culture, whatsoever. I gave up.

Why return to the same old places? Even in the UK has she ever, once, headed north? I could offer her countless dreamy beach, sunset and gelato scenes in (gasp) Scotland, but I'll gladly keep them to myself.
she has ventured to Leeds before when she worked for that wedding blog.

I still can’t get over the fact that she’s not mentioned the fires. That’s why she’s lost followers. She could have pointed her followers in the direction of where to donate to help or informed people about exactly what’s going on but heaven forbid it should get in the way of her oh so dreamy holiday

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine how many shifty looking “cleaners” Grabby would see if she went to those countries 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Guys this thread is comedy gold atm🤣
It sure is, I’ve almost woke the baby a few times

oh tattle, I love you SO 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She went to Washington State?

What the hell is wrong with her feet on that airport photo. If you zoom in you can clearly see the photo has been altered. I’d rather look bigger than like I’ve got deformed clown feet!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It looks like she can't bend her ankles.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They absolutely AREN'T rich though are they? It's all image. Live in an expensive house, yes (although I'm 99% this was heavily funded by parents after previous postings).....

Everything they do is peasanty! They wouldn't spend a pound ($$$$) if they didn't have to! ZERO CLASS.

I know of a couple who are on a big trip currently and flying business everywhere, £25k of flights but to look at them in terms of clothing etc and speak to them, you'd think they were 'one of us/completely normal.

If I was ever wealthy this is how I'd like to be! Understated classy, not braggy or boasty and happily go home in my nice car to my nice house that I've not bragged about on the 'gram' for a nice life that hasn't been broadcast to 100k people.

What she has is ALLLLLLLLLLL the opposite of the above and it's scummy. {IMO}
They’re those type that like to make out they’re wealthy and have a nice house but are too stingy to heat said house, refuse to fill the oil tank or light the fire. You go into their home and it’s dark and freezing. All for show but really just tight-asses!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I just hopped on here to say that I see the pink Tippex nails and baggy linen dresses are back. 😬

No amount of linen wearing is going to turn her into Courtney Adamo...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dont think you can get packet ham in egypt or a turkish bazaar? :eek: also, she finds lunch with her family overwhelming, imagine her in a souk!
Ah that's the beauty, at least with us (Hurghada) the hotel did packed lunches for our travels to Cairo etc, she would be fine! 😁

Exactly. I think they'd be happier holidaying up north. Edinburgh is beautiful, the lake district for her routinely 10,000 steps before 6am. Even place a down south like Clovelly. It's all about image here. Fair play he has family there but she doesn't see how lucky she truly is. Once in a lifetime holidays twice a year here

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They’re those type that like to make out they’re wealthy and have a nice house but are too stingy to heat said house, refuse to fill the oil tank or light the fire. You go into their home and it’s dark and freezing. All for show but really just tight-asses!
I know a couple like that! The husband won’t let the wife have the heating on above 18 degrees even in the winter! It’s an old house with high ceilings so you can imagine how freezing it gets! Xx

I know a couple like that! The husband won’t let the wife have the heating on above 18 degrees even in the winter! It’s an old house with high ceilings so you can imagine how freezing it gets! Xx
That is a pet hate of mine! My cousin and her husband are exactly the same. Nice house, big cars, nice jewellery....all for show! don’t think I was ever once in their house and it was warm. Freezing and dark. Children running about cold all the time. No substance. I am a million times happier with my cosy snug home! If my husband tried to tell me we weren’t having the heating on..I would tell him to jog on.

Can you imagine how many shifty looking “cleaners” Grabby would see if she went to those countries 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

It sure is, I’ve almost woke the baby a few times

oh tattle, I love you SO 🤪
Have you seen the Jennifer Saunders and Dawn French parody of the Famous Five, it could equally be applied to Grabs! All the classism, prejudice and of course the 1950s housewife role! Only difference is gluts of courgettes instead of lashings of ginger beer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It makes me so sad because there's thousands of people not able to be warm in their homes when on breadline and yet there's people like Grabby who take everything for granted. I thought it was strange she said about not seeing Freya's feet at home so it speaks for itself. That baby must well and truly be freezing.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.