RVK Loves #10 Australia's burning. Grabby doesn't care as long as she's earning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are the scruffiest ‘rich’ people i’ve ever come across.
They absolutely AREN'T rich though are they? It's all image. Live in an expensive house, yes (although I'm 99% this was heavily funded by parents after previous postings).....

Everything they do is peasanty! They wouldn't spend a pound ($$$$) if they didn't have to! ZERO CLASS.

I know of a couple who are on a big trip currently and flying business everywhere, £25k of flights but to look at them in terms of clothing etc and speak to them, you'd think they were 'one of us/completely normal.

If I was ever wealthy this is how I'd like to be! Understated classy, not braggy or boasty and happily go home in my nice car to my nice house that I've not bragged about on the 'gram' for a nice life that hasn't been broadcast to 100k people.

What she has is ALLLLLLLLLLL the opposite of the above and it's scummy. {IMO}

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They probably didn’t have enough air miles for Oz.

Why can’t she just call her husband Ben? Why does she always call him “this guy”? Even two stories in a row.

I was lucky enough to be in Australia on holidays in October. Had a lovely AirBnB in Sydney, which is even more expensive than Perth and unfortunately for me Ben earns 10 times more than my husband, but still didn’t spend all my time in the accommodation. Didn’t even eat in it once because there was too much to see and do!! I don’t understand why she goes anywhere.

And yet again she is trying to make money out of something someone else told her about, by adding an affiliate link to the teething necklace. I really don’t think they do have money. She’s too desperate.

Reactions: 9
They absolutely AREN'T rich though are they? It's all image. Live in an expensive house, yes (although I'm 99% this was heavily funded by parents after previous postings).....

Everything they do is peasanty! They wouldn't spend a pound ($$$$) if they didn't have to! ZERO CLASS.

I know of a couple who are on a big trip currently and flying business everywhere, £25k of flights but to look at them in terms of clothing etc and speak to them, you'd think they were 'one of us/completely normal.

If I was ever wealthy this is how I'd like to be! Understated classy, not braggy or boasty and happily go home in my nice car to my nice house that I've not bragged about on the 'gram' for a nice life that hasn't been broadcast to 100k people.

What she has is ALLLLLLLLLLL the opposite of the above and it's scummy. {IMO}
Wealthy people don't spent too much on clothes I've noticed. Unless stupidly stupidly wealthy, I've noticed they're always quite cautious about money still. It's the people with no money who go all out on expensive clothing, tracksuit, trainers etc, brand names and handbags to try and look like they've got money. The wealthy don't usually and they've usually got decent taste.
While Grabby likes some beautiful brands, she's really quite mundane and I think like my family personally, it's a status thing when really they can't afford it or need it #gifted.

Reactions: 4
Wealthy people don't spent too much on clothes I've noticed. Unless stupidly stupidly wealthy, I've noticed they're always quite cautious about money still. It's the people with no money who go all out on expensive clothing, tracksuit, trainers etc, brand names and handbags to try and look like they've got money. The wealthy don't usually and they've usually got decent taste.
While Grabby likes some beautiful brands, she's really quite mundane and I think like my family personally, it's a status thing when really they can't afford it or need it #gifted.
I completely agree with you. My children are at private school and there are some seriously wealthy families there. I’ve noticed that these families are often the ones with the least flashiest cars. They try and play down their wealth in a way.

Reactions: 3
I completely agree with you. My children are at private school and there are some seriously wealthy families there. I’ve noticed that these families are often the ones with the least flashiest cars. They try and play down their wealth in a way.
[/
She’s really not selling Australia, the picture of Chopsy Bentos plonked in a
Hydrangea bush is bizarre, telling us she fed her without a top on is *compelling*. They seem to be there just for the weather. Be a lot cheaper to go to Lanzarote.
I’m referring to wealthy Londoners with country homes - They used to drive old Volvo estate cars, or Landrivers, wear resoled brogues, old courduroy trousers, quite often in a mustard or faded red colour and Barbour jackets, or those padded ones.. I’d see a lot like that when I used to go to point to points in the countryside. But that was a generation ago.

Last edited:
That hydrangea photo is so weird!! And the caption is such an odd, long convoluted sentence. Learn to write for goodness sake.

I'm also adding 'in bloom' to my list of vomit worthy phrases along with mama and babe.

• Haha
That hydrangea photo is so weird!! And the caption is such an odd, long convoluted sentence. Learn to write for goodness sake.

I'm also adding 'in bloom' to my list of vomit worthy phrases along with mama and babe.
Chopsy B looks too pale for the Australian sun.

Also developing an irrational hatred for the use of ‘oh’ as in ‘oh Freya’ ... ‘oh Australia’ ... oh just sod off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Seems the sheep don't like the OZ postings.... her first drop in followers for a couple of weeks! I note her 'home doppleganger', Suffolk Nest is well in there. 'OH'

Reactions: 5
The shops were DREAMY and it's just how she dreamed it would be?
Screenshot_20200122-141756_Instagram-01.jpeg
Oh Australia, why are my feet growing directly out of my head? Have my feet grown so far apart that the rest of my body has just vanished and I'm now just a head on a pair of feet? Oh dreamy....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They do. I just wanted to add, I don't want to appear snobbish by my original comment on this reply. My family are prime examples. Status, status status whereas we're the underdogs. They're 60 - 80 and still working and constantly striving for bigger and better yet it isn't practical. I definitely think once you've got wealth, especially if you've been sensible and earnt it yourself, I think you become so careful. I've started to notice with Grabby, the #gifted peices she has are beautiful and she has some beautiful furniture and designs made for her because she's been on Pinterest. But in reality, what she picks for herself isn't that wonderful.

Imagine getting to the airport and instead of going to Duty Free to get yourself a new scent or sitting down for a pre-flight glass of wine...you spend your time posing like a fuckwit with your straw hat on in the departure lounge just so you can capture that all important money-shot of your Yo-yo or Ergo carrier in action! What a dick!

On a side note, noticed we didn’t get treated to at least 15 photos of the inflight freebies and meals this time like we did on her Business Class flight to NYC so guessing Cattle class it was grabby? Suppose the in-flight magazine, nylon socks and sick bag doesn’t really make the cut as they’re not White Company.
What the hell is wrong with her feet on that airport photo. If you zoom in you can clearly see the photo has been altered. I’d rather look bigger than like I’ve got deformed clown feet!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m convinced she stands with feet in separate postcodes to give herself #ohthighgap.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A2A658EC-02C0-477D-AB6B-70BAF7EDE1F4.jpeg

Byron was so tempting.... Indeed. Just the small matter of raging fires which shall not be spoken of in the oh so dreamy world of Grabby. No way on God’s earth did they originally plan a trip to Australia that didn’t involve Byron.

Reactions: 11
Yep, she’s eating out and then recreating in the rental to save the pounds.

Ive done a lot of holidays but only two big money trips (aside from my honeymoon) one in 2016 and one in 2018. Because those trips were special and rare I saved up enough money to do everything I wanted there. Each to their own but I can’t imagine going somewhere amazing and it being so everyday that you just eat in your rental and stay in and watch Netflix (things they did before chopsy B).
I guess that’s the thing with Grabby though, she doesn’t really class this as a big, once in a lifetime trip. She probably knows she’ll be back again, more than likely in the near future. It’s just another holiday for her, like us peasants going to Italy or something

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I guess that’s the thing with Grabby though, she doesn’t really class this as a big, once in a lifetime trip. She probably knows she’ll be back again, more than likely in the near future. It’s just another holiday for her, like us peasants going to Italy or something
I wonder why she goes to all the same places over and over? There are some incredible places, Istanbul, Greece, Brazil, Peru etc why LA, AUS, NY, Amsterdam alllll the time???
I'd love to see Grabby take on Egypt or a Turkish Bazar, she would go into meltdown

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder why she goes to all the same places over and over? There are some incredible places, Istanbul, Greece, Brazil, Peru etc why LA, AUS, NY, Amsterdam alllll the time???
I'd love to see Grabby take on Egypt or a Turkish Bazar, she would go into meltdown
I have mental images of Grabby of Arabia trekking the desert in search of a gelato bar in her new fitflop trainers or wandering around the gold souks trying to find a mosaic wall to pose outside of without being accosted for the 9865th time by a persistent shop keeper! 😂

Think we already know why she doesn’t frequent countries that have Non-Caucasian populations......🤔

• Haha
I have mental images of Grabby of Arabia trekking the desert in search of a gelato bar in her new fitflop trainers or wandering around the gold souks trying to find a mosaic wall to pose outside of without being accosted for the 9865th time by a persistent shop keeper! 😂

Think we already know why she doesn’t frequent countries that have Non-Caucasian populations........
Ah I forgot about that racist blog post. 🙄 That's a shame. There's so much culture involved sometimes for a fraction of the price. God forbid she found knock off Saltwaters at the bazar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.