RVK Loves #10 Australia's burning. Grabby doesn't care as long as she's earning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Just for some insta reality' her husband has to work some evenings when they go away... she honestly thinks THAT is a healthy dose of reality????!!!!

You and your husband have taken about 20 long haul trips of a life time in the last couple of years alone. A few months ago you extended your New York trip on a last minute whim because you had a strop about the weather and didn't fancy going home yet. You regularly disappear to the other side of the world for weeks and weeks at a time. But him having to get his laptop out sometimes is meant to be reality??!!

Meanwhile, the rest of our working a lot harder on a lot less money, and have to try and cover all the school holidays with their partner on their poxy 4 weeks on annual leave a year. We are lucky if we even get to take a week off at the same time never mind a bloody holiday.

But yes Grabby, that is exactly the harsh reality that comes to mind when we think of Australia...

Jesus christ.
The level of utter self indulgence makes my head explode.

And what makes it worse is that is her attempting to appear relatable and real. I can't even cope. 🤯

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
“#havebabywilltravel# honestly makes my skin crawl!!! She forgot to add it on one post and added it as a separate comment, such essential content!🙄😂

I follow a few travel bloggers who travel as sustainably as possible and promote carbon footprint offsetting when they do take flights etc...god forbid grabs would even do that. It’s sickening

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
“#havebabywilltravel# honestly makes my skin crawl!!! She forgot to add it on one post and added it as a separate comment, such essential content!🙄😂

I follow a few travel bloggers who travel as sustainably as possible and promote carbon footprint offsetting when they do take flights etc...god forbid grabs would even do that. It’s sickening
Why would she care. Australia is literally on fire, certainly not helped by a generation of self indulgent twats like her who promote greed, consumerism and flying long haul every month or 2 just because they can.

But who gives a duck when you can just slap a filter over it and talk about how dreamy it all is. Gotta get those likes and freebies after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine getting to the airport and instead of going to Duty Free to get yourself a new scent or sitting down for a pre-flight glass of wine...you spend your time posing like a fuckwit with your straw hat on in the departure lounge just so you can capture that all important money-shot of your Yo-yo or Ergo carrier in action! What a dick!

On a side note, noticed we didn’t get treated to at least 15 photos of the inflight freebies and meals this time like we did on her Business Class flight to NYC so guessing Cattle class it was grabby? Suppose the in-flight magazine, nylon socks and sick bag doesn’t really make the cut as they’re not White Company.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Imagine getting to the airport and instead of going to Duty Free to get yourself a new scent or sitting down for a pre-flight glass of wine...you spend your time posing like a fuckwit with your straw hat on in the departure lounge just so you can capture that all important money-shot of your Yo-yo or Ergo carrier in action! What a dick!

On a side note, noticed we didn’t get treated to at least 15 photos of the inflight freebies and meals this time like we did on her Business Class flight to NYC so guessing Cattle class it was grabby? Suppose the in-flight magazine, nylon socks and sick bag doesn’t really make the cut as they’re not White Company.
I was waiting for the same content😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
we did get to see the very groovy orthopaedic Fitflop lace-up shies, coupled with the leggings and denim shirt. It really looked like she'd forgotten to put either proper trousers on or a long enough top. Very Eighties.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well I for one am DELIGHTED that Ben has got some new shorts. And a snazzy burgundy colour! How suave.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also it’s the way she’s faffed around staging her Elizabeth Scarlett pouch to sit outside of the basket so she could tag it in her photo! (Please Elizabeth Scarlett continue to gift me...)

Not sure why she bothered tagging Heathrow Airport in the photos too given she’s also added it to the location as well...?! Maybe she’s seen other ‘grammers/celebs like the Made in Chelsea lot advertise Heathrow’s VIP lounges and wants in on it herself....THE DEVIL WORKS HARD BUT GRABBECCA WORKS HARDER...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also it’s the way she’s faffed around staging her Elizabeth Scarlett pouch to sit outside of the basket so she could tag it in her photo! (Please Elizabeth Scarlett continue to gift me...)

Not sure why she bothered tagging Heathrow Airport in the photos too given she’s also added it to the location as well...?! Maybe she’s seen other ‘grammers/celebs like the Made in Chelsea lot advertise Heathrow’s VIP lounges and wants in on it herself....THE DEVIL WORKS HARD BUT GRABBECCA WORKS HARDER...
Yes, if she was in one of the 'VIP' lounges wouldn't she have storied it?

You’d think with Ben’s “big new project” it would be business class all the way...oh dear

• Haha
Ben’s working soooo hard to ensure he earns 10 x more than any of your husbands ok !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rebeggar ballsed this plan right the heck up. Personally I would have spanked the freebie airmiles upgrading the Oz trip rather than to NYC.

Maybe Benpecked has suffered a downward profit situation and has had to take an actual job so that he can still make 5x more than us.

Maybe he's a Vodaphone agent now and he's working remotely from the dreamiest air bnb Ever.

Or he's writing his autobiography.

'Benpecked: A' shorts' story.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yep, she’s eating out and then recreating in the rental to save the pounds.

Ive done a lot of holidays but only two big money trips (aside from my honeymoon) one in 2016 and one in 2018. Because those trips were special and rare I saved up enough money to do everything I wanted there. Each to their own but I can’t imagine going somewhere amazing and it being so everyday that you just eat in your rental and stay in and watch Netflix (things they did before chopsy B).

Reactions: 6
Commenting about expensive stuff in every post..... really ruins the rich girl image you try to portray, grabby. Doubt the white company will want someone who goes round telling her followers everything is expensive all the time, maybe that's why she got the deal with Matalan instead 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for pointing out that you’re wearing “old” clothes Grabby. Is she trying to show she cares more about the impact of fast fashion on the environment than she does about flying across the world? Oh no, it’s just for when hundreds of people ask her where everything is from.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.