Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
'Just for some insta reality' her husband has to work some evenings when they go away... she honestly thinks THAT is a healthy dose of reality????!!!!

You and your husband have taken about 20 long haul trips of a life time in the last couple of years alone. A few months ago you extended your New York trip on a last minute whim because you had a strop about the weather and didn't fancy going home yet. You regularly disappear to the other side of the world for weeks and weeks at a time. But him having to get his laptop out sometimes is meant to be reality??!!

Meanwhile, the rest of our working a lot harder on a lot less money, and have to try and cover all the school holidays with their partner on their poxy 4 weeks on annual leave a year. We are lucky if we even get to take a week off at the same time never mind a bloody holiday.

But yes Grabby, that is exactly the harsh reality that comes to mind when we think of Australia...

Jesus christ.
The level of utter self indulgence makes my head explode.

And what makes it worse is that is her attempting to appear relatable and real. I can't even cope. 🤯

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

pinkrobot

VIP Member
Also developing an irrational hatred for the use of ‘oh’ as in ‘oh Freya’ ... ‘oh Australia’ ... oh just sod off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I know Rebecca through friends and yes they met when she was 12/13 and yes her parents did get the police involved but they couldn't find anything to charge him with

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

HashtagRealTalk

I second this. Not defending her AT ALL (I have lots of negative things to say about the girl 🤣) but I breastfed my daughter and the weight dropped off me. 4 months after giving birth I weighed less than I did pre-pregnancy. Sadly it didn’t last though as I don’t eat like a mouse like Grabby does, so as soon as I stopped breastfeeding the weight soon crept back on 🙈🙈🤣
Of course, and hopefully this is the case as, as irritating and smug and grabby and braggy as she is I wouldn’t want her or anyone to have that awful illness again.

I also hope other Mums post partum amongst her many thousand followers who haven’t found “weight loss” quite so easy won’t be “influenced” by her and try and emulate her lifestyle she is continually trying to sell...

In her first 6 months of Motherhood she has flaunted her ability to birth and breastfeed naturally with minimal blips....spring back to an exercise routine (even on bladdy holiday)....continue to have the funds to holiday in far-flung destinations with her perfectly well-behaved little peach-chopsy-chicklet-sea-urchin and her pack-horse Husband lugging their array of #KindlyGifted baby merch...cook healthy meals alllll the time with alllllllllll the vegetables (even on bladdy holiday again)....go for twice-weekly brunches with allllllllll her “Baby-Mama” friends...continue to have an immaculate house....had the dreamiest, bestest Christmas everrrrrr and of course the main thing.....keep the ‘gram updated on the daily with All of this. It is just not realistic or conducive to ordinary peoples lives and whilst we can see she is evidently a bit of neurotic mess, super up-tight and not quite as well-off as she’d like us all think, I’m sure a lot of her sheep will be beating themselves up for their lives not looking as ‘gram-tastic as hers....

• Heart
Reactions: 29

DigitalA

Would love to see my husband’s face if I suggested ‘hey darling let’s take a photo of you holding your ice-cream and me holding mine, and we must remember to coordinate the colours’.
They are the weirdest of the weird.
Bet he wanted chocolate but was only allowed colours that went with the wall 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

HashtagRealTalk

If this is her life at 27, what is she going to be doing by the time she's early 40's? Still growing courgette gluts? Still artfully styling 'rustic' shutters and textured frows and ice skates?!

I can see her heading for some kind of mid life crisis. It would be the most exciting thing that ever happened to her. 😆

I’m here for this! Some kind of Eat-Pray-Love midlife crisis where she ends up realising that despite the air miles and stamps in her passport she hasn’t really lived at all...She could head back to her old haunts in Italy solely to spend a month dining out every night feasting on alllllllll the buffalo mozzarella, seafood and carbs that she has missed out on over the years, followed by a stint “living like the locals” in the slums of Mumbai...before spending a week or two recovering from that culture shock sat around the pool at an All Inclusive Resort on a Greek Island...where she eventually ends up in a tempestuous love triangle between Stavros the pool cleaner and Spiros the bar-tender.... Now THAT would be content

#ohmidlifecrisis #havemenopausewilltravel

• Haha
  • Heart

UsernameLeah

“do I need to justify my parenting? no!”

then don’t use your “parenting” to make money on the internet, you stroppy cow.

• Heart
How on earth did they go from getting the police involved to thinking the sun shines out of his arse? Is there any more info on the circumstances in which they met?
Her parents getting the police involved was the reason they weren't together for those couple of years.
The creepiest part was that he made a wedding book and put her face on the bride with something like "this will be us when you are old enough"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

pinkrobot

VIP Member
Paying homage to Courtney Adamo’s grid of beige this morning I see. Who looks at some manky dried out pampas in vases and thinks I’ll take this for the gram. The mention of ‘childcare logistic conversations’ is absolute deluded Grabby gold. She doesn’t work (never has, never will), Benpecked occasionally leaves the house to earn a crust (but has around 4 months holiday a year) and Mumma is at her beck and call 24/7. Note to Grabby: asking Benpecked if he can mind baby bee chopsy sea urchin while you go to Pilates/have your nails done is NOT childcare logistics. Dimwit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Someone said further up that she has travelled more than people her age but I don’t agree in the grand scheme of things. She might have done more air miles on the plane than some, but I wouldn’t say she has “travelled” as I’m experienced places. People her age will have done friends holidays, gap years, girls holidays, hen weekends, couples holidays etc and will have experienced more than she ever will, no matter where she goes

Reactions: 24

HashtagRealTalk

Imagine getting to the airport and instead of going to Duty Free to get yourself a new scent or sitting down for a pre-flight glass of wine...you spend your time posing like a fuckwit with your straw hat on in the departure lounge just so you can capture that all important money-shot of your Yo-yo or Ergo carrier in action! What a dick!

On a side note, noticed we didn’t get treated to at least 15 photos of the inflight freebies and meals this time like we did on her Business Class flight to NYC so guessing Cattle class it was grabby? Suppose the in-flight magazine, nylon socks and sick bag doesn’t really make the cut as they’re not White Company.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
So to commemorate their {dreamy} trip, she’s bought chopsy bee toys from a German company that are sold all over the uk
Classic 😂😂😂

5C594DF7-67A5-4694-AB71-477C92AB3E24.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Rebeggar ballsed this plan right the heck up. Personally I would have spanked the freebie airmiles upgrading the Oz trip rather than to NYC.

Maybe Benpecked has suffered a downward profit situation and has had to take an actual job so that he can still make 5x more than us.

Maybe he's a Vodaphone agent now and he's working remotely from the dreamiest air bnb Ever.

Or he's writing his autobiography.

'Benpecked: A' shorts' story.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

swipeup

VIP Member
The maternity leave comment today has really wound me up. I'm pretty sure she's posted a few times in the past months about "working", trying to fit some work in, how the two of them are juggling things with work etc. She's still been doing her usual tagging brands, aff links and I'm sure she's done at least a couple of ads. So which is it Grabby? Are you working or are you on maternity leave? Pick a lane, you can't have it both ways. So out of touch.

The smugness factor is out of control just now, she's coming across like an absolutely twat with all this dreamy, beachy, unplugged motherhood, blissed out holiday spam. I hope she has an economy flight from hell on the way back and arrives in gloomy February in Britain with an almighty thud and a hefty dose of reality. But she won't, becasue she always fucking lands jam side up.

• Heart

HashtagRealTalk

Even with some type of shade, why would you travel to Australia and sit on the beach when your husband has had skin cancer, and is very fair skinned? I'm very fair and I'm really careful about the sun as I can burn quickly. If I had ever had skin cancer theres no way I'd even try and sit on the beach in that weather again. It's just not worth it.
#Havebabywilltravel
#Havehusbandwithhistoryofbasalcellcarcinomawilltravel
#HavebushfiresinOzwilltravel
#Havephobiaofbrownpeoplewilltravel (Only to Caucasian destinations mind...)
#Havephobiaofeatingoutwilltravel

Nothing gets between Bragecca and her need to have a dreamy holiday so that she can document on Instagram how her life is x10 better than yours....

• Haha
  • Heart

Libertine

VIP Member
I don’t understand the squeamishness. We can label him a pweirdo based on her own account of how they got together. Don’t need to know the full story. There’s nothing else we could learn that would make it not dodgy as fuck.
No matter the label is used, what I find fascinating is Rebecca and her mother are ADAMANT on social media that they both lead charmed, affluent, middle class lives.

Scratch the surface and you have heavy drinking, a jealous husband, underage grooming, an eating disorder, one child with anxiety and another with depression.

And they put all that information out there, online where it will never be forgotten.

• Wow