RVK Loves #10 Australia's burning. Grabby doesn't care as long as she's earning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re Frey Bentos private instagrams account.. can someone please infiltrate it, I would LOVE to see the level of cringe on the captions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They booked the holiday before Freya was born? This doesn’t justify you going you know Grabby. I’m sure you’ll give absolutely no thought to the current situation there at the moment will you? 🙄 It’ll be business as usual with allllllll the usual posts but bring it on as we’re playing RVK bingo 👌🏻

Reactions: 5
I thought in her stories she was taking some time off to soak it alll up, but just off messages. Phew, bingo is on!

Reactions: 3
The Frey bentos account is private? That's something. Strange though because she hashtags her name a lot anyway.

Reactions: 1
Also looking forward to seeing a massive GELATO (which she won’t touch of course) with the pink nails wrapped around it, probably with a contrasting pastel shade of wall behind 🍦🍦

Reactions: 9
They booked the holiday before Freya was born? This doesn’t justify you going you know Grabby. I’m sure you’ll give absolutely no thought to the current situation there at the moment will you? 🙄 It’ll be business as usual with allllllll the usual posts but bring it on as we’re playing RVK bingo 👌🏻
Just like she booked New York before Freya was born. Wonder what other trips she pre booked🤔

Reactions: 2
Only landed and there is an ad for the buggy. Theses instagrammers have the worst holidays in my opinion - slaves to their phones/ads

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.