RVK Loves #10 Australia's burning. Grabby doesn't care as long as she's earning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay had to comment . Did you see the post about how she got burnt so she has a cardigan on when feeding on the beach ... the next post is Freya and the babies leg looks sooo burnt someone else go and have a look and tell me it’s just my phone screen

The leg does look red but not sure I could say it is burnt. But again - Ben’s brush with skin cancer has taught them nothing.

Reactions: 3
Okay had to comment . Did you see the post about how she got burnt so she has a cardigan on when feeding on the beach ... the next post is Freya and the babies leg looks sooo burnt someone else go and have a look and tell me it’s just my phone screen
Baby's knee and thigh look very red to me.

Reactions: 2
It does look red... it could be from the abrasion of the sand on her delicate skin? I seriously hope she’s not stupid enough to let her 7 month old get sunburn

Oh this darling thread is hysterical !
grabby and this guy are most definitely ‘new money’ (coming from her parent).
The thing with new money is that they’re desperate to be accepted by old money folk but have no idea of the ’rules’. Thats why they look grabby, shabby, braggy etc.

Very interesting observation about Grabby only visiting caucasian countries- and this foolish girl genuinely fancies herself as a travel writer.

Reactions: 8
😱🤬 her thigh looks red raw

I think she’s burnt , we will know if the legs don’t get filmed or photographed again!
why would she not be more careful- she’s even burnt herself so it shows how careless they are

I think she’s burnt , we will know if the legs don’t get filmed or photographed again!
why would she not be more careful- she’s even burnt herself so it shows how careless they are
Clueless, unintelligent, narrow minded, idiots. 😂

How is she on 91.3k followers after losing more yesterday to take her to
Oh this darling thread is hysterical !
grabby and this guy are most definitely ‘new money’ (coming from her parent).
The thing with new money is that they’re desperate to be accepted by old money folk but have no idea of the ’rules’. Thats why they look grabby, shabby, braggy etc.

Very interesting observation about Grabby only visiting caucasian countries- and this foolish girl genuinely fancies herself as a travel writer.
This is 100% accurate. You can tell so clearly they are new money. :sick:

Reactions: 1
How is she on 91.3k followers after losing more yesterday to take her to

This is 100% accurate. You can tell so clearly they are new money. :sick:
And they’re quite often snobbier than those who were ‘born’ into money. I forget who I was talking to but he/she deals with a lot of wealthy clients....and apparently the rudest and snobbiest are often peeps like Grabby

Reactions: 4
I remember someone popping up on this thread with actual working experience of Grabbathon. It wasn't pretty reading!

Reactions: 1
How did I miss that?!
You wouldn't..... or maybe it was in MOD chat when someone piped up. She's definitely been mentioned before in a not positive way!

And yes, she's clearly 'worried' of those with skin darker than her own as she's mentioned multiple times..... what about those early tweets when she had the 'asian people' calling up to buy her car?! I'd love to read them again!

• Haha
Most likely both burnt as she was hoping for an ad for suncream we all know she doesn’t pay for anything herself...🙄

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.