RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joey Jay is such a hottie - only thing Kandy and I agree on! Anyone else so excited about a potential romance with Utica and Olivia?! I ship it

Reactions: 3
I'm veryyyyy confused with the Miss Congeniality.. I don't really remember anything they did apart from the bag runway 🥴 what a weird end to a weird series.

Reactions: 9
I am living for the fact there’s a queen on the Aus season called Karen from Finance 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kind of glad a certain one of them didn't win #nospoilersh She was incredibly arrogant and clearly thought it was in the bag.

I didn't connect to any of the queens this season. It went on for far too long and none of them stood out to me, apart from Tina and Olivia. I had a lot of respect for Tamisha Iman - girl grafted her whole life and ended up where she needed to be. She walked so the younger queens could run.

Reactions: 14
There was not a cats chance in hell that Kandy did a better lip sync than Rosé by the way - a disgrace that she was in the top 2 when she’s been awful all season.

At least we can get Rosé for all stars one day and I’m pleased with the winner ✊🏽

Reactions: 19
Not impressed with this finale. You can tell who are Ru's favourites and they can do really badly in the lip sync and still get through.

Reactions: 10
I’m really glad it’s over.

I felt for Rosè with the ankle thing, you can clearly see she was struggling with it and it wasn’t working out for her.

Maybe we’ve been spoiled with phenomenal lip syncers since season 9, but this was so average and drawn out. Happy with the result though.

Season 14, please, you don’t need a 4 month season with all the other international formats and all stars. It’s excessive. And better cast mix - this one just didn’t work

Reactions: 5
I was pleased with the overall winner. Gutted that Rosé was knocked out by Kandy Muse though. I think as the miss congeniality winner was voted by the queens it showed how much Lala ri we must have not been shown.

Have you seen about the adult pantomime coming to the UK? I'm far too excited - Tia Life, Ellie Diamond and Tamisha Iman.

Reactions: 8
I was pleased with the overall winner. Gutted that Rosé was knocked out by Kandy Muse though. I think as the miss congeniality winner was voted by the queens it showed how much Lala ri we must have not been shown.

Have you seen about the adult pantomime coming to the UK? I'm far too excited - Tia Life, Ellie Diamond and Tamisha Iman.
No but I need more information!!

Reactions: 1
I agree with the winner but it was pretty obvious that from the get go that they would win. I wish they would get rid of the current LSFTC format already. I wasn’t a huge fan of the S12 finale but the individual lip syncs worked better as the queens weren’t restricted by the song choice and could be as creative as they wanted.

All three of the lipsyncs were extremely lacklustre as we’ve gotten to a point where queens rely on reveals rather than the actual performance itself. All I could think about was how Denali would’ve taken it with ease 🥲

Reactions: 12
I agree with the winner but it was pretty obvious that from the get go that they would win. I wish they would get rid of the current LSFTC format already. I wasn’t a huge fan of the S12 finale but the individual lip syncs worked better as the queens weren’t restricted by the song choice and could be as creative as they wanted.

All three of the lipsyncs were extremely lacklustre as we’ve gotten to a point where queens rely on reveals rather than the actual performance itself. All I could think about was how Denali would’ve taken it with ease 🥲
Or that Rose would’ve taken it with ease if she hadn’t been injured and also totally agree about the format. Funnily enough, I enjoyed last years finale far more because I loved the creative element that came with the lip syncs for the crown. If that had happened, I actually think Rose would’ve taken the crown out of that top 4 because she’s far and away one of the most creative queens.

I’m gutted Rose didn’t win, it was her or Symone for me but I genuinely think sometimes the most polished of queens can be overlooked often - too polished to win

Reactions: 9

Wait, what does LSFTC mean... I googled it it and it said ‘love spreads faster than covid’ 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So glad with who won but that finale was a tit show, there seemed to be no energy from any of them? Really odd

I was gobsmacked to see Mik out so early, at least if the final lip sync had been between her and Symone there would have been a bit of tension and drama at who might win -if Kandy had won over Symone I think there would have been riots 😭😂 all I can think of when I think of Kandy is that green alien suit 😭😭😭

loved the tribute to Chi Chi I thought that was great and nice to see some of the seasoned queens 🤍

I have to say I cannot understand the fandom of Rose I think she has very questionable taste levels and terrible make up skills - her lip sync outfit looked like an old piece of ham wrapped round her body? Odd choice

• Haha
Reactions: 7