Running Instagrammers #5 “we go again”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re runnerbeans holidays I think she is just so spectacularly unaware of her own privilege it's quite impressive.

Can't work it out but mollyruns_365 really annoys me... possibly because I'm jealous at the paces she's hitting so soon after having a baby.

Reactions: 4
Can't work it out but mollyruns_365 really annoys me... possibly because I'm jealous at the paces she's hitting so soon after having a baby.
She is incredibly single minded. She has learned nothing from her stress fracture/seeing Renee break. As evidenced from her running so quickly after giving birth and other things I can’t really get into for fear of giving away stuff 😄.

I saw her at a parkrun just before she stopped before she had her baby. She certainly wasn’t running like she was about to give birth. I can see how she ran The Wall with her stress fracture.

Reactions: 2
Sheffield half is one I have absolutely no desire to run, and this intensifies every time I see the elevation profile 🤣
It was possibly the one of worst things I have ever done.

I have no idea why I entered it. Hated every second. Never did it again. I knew Sheffield from friends going there to university so it wasn’t like I didn’t know what the hills were like. The folly of youth!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Alexm_16 with yet ANOTHER niggle! Every week she’s got something new bothering her, such a dull load of bluuurgh in her stories as per! Still unsure why or how she’s a Brooks run happy team member, the girl is continuously decked in Nike and Under Armour

Sheffield half is one I have absolutely no desire to run, and this intensifies every time I see the elevation profile 🤣
Eek have just looked this up out of interest. Looks pleasant!!

My first ever half as a young runner was Blenheim which is 220m of elev gain or so…ignorance is bliss…!

Alexm_16 with yet ANOTHER niggle! Every week she’s got something new bothering her, such a dull load of bluuurgh in her stories as per! Still unsure why or how she’s a Brooks run happy team member, the girl is continuously decked in Nike and Under Armour
Despite 'listening to her body more' she sure picks up a lot of niggles or makes them up for the story.

Maybe it is the silly poor form warm ups that are creating the niggles. Those videos she creates for herself but to make YOU accountable for tit warm ups

It was possibly the one of worst things I have ever done.

I have no idea why I entered it. Hated every second. Never did it again. I knew Sheffield from friends going there to university so it wasn’t like I didn’t know what the hills were like. The folly of youth!
I did it the year they didn’t have any water and ‘cancelled’ it on the start line. At the time I didn’t think it was that horrendous but as a ‘better’ runner now I’d about die trying to hold HMP on that course. I’m a sucker for no elevation!

Reactions: 3
I did it the year they didn’t have any water and ‘cancelled’ it on the start line. At the time I didn’t think it was that horrendous but as a ‘better’ runner now I’d about die trying to hold HMP on that course. I’m a sucker for no elevation!
I am ok with hills (northern through and through) but a hot day, a short out and back and being inexperienced just did me in.

Reactions: 1
Is Leeds going back to the old course for this year or is it back to the newer course from last year?

Just looked and I do, never see her posts on my feed though. What’s she doing that’s irritating?
I just find her annoying and all of her posts and photos are the same boring stuff. Her latest post today “I am getting faster” no one cares. Bore off. Just wondered if anyone else followed her and felt similar. I unfollowed her now anyway.

Reactions: 3
I just find her annoying and all of her posts and photos are the same boring stuff. Her latest post today “I am getting faster” no one cares. Bore off. Just wondered if anyone else followed her and felt similar. I unfollowed her now anyway.
Yeah she’s a funny one. Every photo a gurning selfie or some stupid staged photo. I unfollowed her ages ago but every few days I go back to see what crap she’s spouting and for a laugh really! Could just be the angle but her foot strike and pronation look terrible on one side in those alphaflys, wonder if she’s picking up niggles on the same side and it’s being caused by incorrect footwear for her

Funbus is back with another scintillating blog post today. Most interesting bit is the last paragraph, saying Adidas gave him a pair of shoes. Why would anyone want to be associated with him?

Funbus is back with another scintillating blog post today. Most interesting bit is the last paragraph, saying Adidas gave him a pair of shoes. Why would anyone want to be associated with him?
Didn’t he gets some from them ages ago? Wonder if Adidas know his a gropey little perv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.