Running Instagrammers #5 “we go again”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good for her actually! I don’t understand why would that be a bad thing?
A) Was my post a criticism? Seems like you took it as one. 🙄

B) Going by your previous post something seems a bit… off. Always standing up for one person in particular. Maybe I have just had too much sceptical coffee today 😘.

Reactions: 6

B) Going by your previous post something seems a bit… off. Always standing up for one person in particular. Maybe I have just had too much sceptical coffee today 😘.
I was thinking just the same thing, Hi Charlie 👋
View attachment 1135805

Anna ‘I don’t like potatoes’ has ordered a salad with… potatoes.

The girl has a real phobia of carbs. What’s the chances she only ate that dry chicken and the veg!
I don't think she has a carb phobia, I think she just likes to keep them for all the cakes she eats daily.

Reactions: 5
I saw Anna’s story about the parkrun being hilly so looked at her strava - 45m of elev? That’s a flat one up north mate! Is that why she’s always so fast? She just runs on the flats allll the time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw Anna’s story about the parkrun being hilly so looked at her strava - 45m of elev? That’s a flat one up north mate! Is that why she’s always so fast? She just runs on the flats allll the time
Yep - can confirm Portsmouth is flat as a pancake. I always feel like a cheat because there's just no elevation at all. I have to do hill reps on a treadmill if I want that kind of workout, but Anna doesn't bother with that kind of thing because it's too close to actual training and doesn't artificially inflate your times. She almost always does flat races as well.

Yep - can confirm Portsmouth is flat as a pancake. I always feel like a cheat because there's just no elevation at all. I have to do hill reps on a treadmill if I want that kind of workout, but Anna doesn't bother with that kind of thing because it's too close to actual training and doesn't artificially inflate your times. She almost always does flat races as well.
I mean I’m slightly jealous because I live in a very hilly place 😂 but even when I lived in a relatively flat area of London we’d go and train for xc up and down flights of stairs etc. I guess she (like quite a lot of these other instarunners) isn’t interested in doing trail runs, cross country or anything with a vague gradient! Doesn’t make your times look good…!

Reactions: 3

Is this Charlie or is this coffeetits, maybe the latter being too obvious

I mean I’m slightly jealous because I live in a very hilly place 😂 but even when I lived in a relatively flat area of London we’d go and train for xc up and down flights of stairs etc. I guess she (like quite a lot of these other instarunners) isn’t interested in doing trail runs, cross country or anything with a vague gradient! Doesn’t make your times look good…!
So true. She only ever chooses flat routes. I don’t know the parkrun she went to but it can’t be that bad if they allow you to run with a buggy: I know some that say you can’t/advise against it because of the terrain. Yet Anna has to make excuses and will probably thrash out a pointlessly fast 5k at some other point this week just to prove she can.

Reactions: 2
So true. She only ever chooses flat routes. I don’t know the parkrun she went to but it can’t be that bad if they allow you to run with a buggy: I know some that say you can’t/advise against it because of the terrain. Yet Anna has to make excuses and will probably thrash out a pointlessly fast 5k at some other point this week just to prove she can.
Anna emphasising how hilly her long run was today and how Southampton marathon is so hilly.. obviously reads on here! Wonder if she'll post another roast without carbs today with more excuses as to why she hasn't got any (doesn't like potatoes, doesn't care for yorkies etc etc etc, just LOVES veggies and meat) 🤣

• Haha
Anna emphasising how hilly her long run was today and how Southampton marathon is so hilly.. obviously reads on here! Wonder if she'll post another roast without carbs today with more excuses as to why she hasn't got any (doesn't like potatoes, doesn't care for yorkies etc etc etc, just LOVES veggies and meat) 🤣
I know - I nearly died laughing. I've done Southampton three times and it is NOT hilly in the slightest. Neither was the route she ran today. God, she's so full of tit. Doesn't she realise it's easy for anyone who knows the area, let alone lives there, to work out she's lying.

Edit: I get that 735ft isn't flat, and it's way more than she usually does in a run, but it also isn't crazy for 16.5 miles either. Southampton doesn't have that much in the entire 26.2 if I remember correctly. I think it's 500 and something.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
To be fair, Southampton is more hilly than a lot of the south east marathons with an elevation gain of around 1100’ (I’ve run it twice). I do think she reads here and today was her attempt to prove us wrong! Though I am awaiting the no carb meat feast 🤢

Also the only way to get that much elevation was to go out of her way to run out of Portsmouth. If she did that and altered her entire day/run based on what was said here denting her ego then that is truly sad.

To be fair, Southampton is more hilly than a lot of the south east marathons with an elevation gain of around 1100’ (I’ve run it twice). I do think she reads here and today was her attempt to prove us wrong! Though I am awaiting the no carb meat feast 🤢
1100? I'm so confused now. I'll have to dig out my old Garmin records of that since I haven't run it in ages.

Edit: Well shut my mouth, you're right. It genuinely didn't feel hilly to me 🤣 🤣 Must be what moving south after years of Edinburgh running will do to you.

Last edited:
Southampton was hilly as duck from what I remember. 4 x Itchen Bridge plus 2 x that almost mile long hill up to the common. Genuinely one of the best marathons I've experienced though.

Reactions: 1
Has Kyle finally learnt to drive then after her moaning he only had his motorbike license, claiming she 'had' to go a certain way, no you didn't you choose to go that way!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.