• Throwback to some boring race Thursday

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Medal Monday show off

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Undeclared AD galore from runnerbeans

Votes: 22 45.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha this new title is very timely for what I’ve just seen that little prat alexm_16 say, she’s now on that “we move” hype bullshit. Just when you thought she couldn’t be anymore cringe

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Which Charlie?

Runnerbeans or what ran next?

Still follow the former for laughs, blocked the latter for doing my nut in.

Reactions: 1
There we’re lots of ways to interpret those stories. We shall see which way it goes I guess?
There’s a lot of suggesting they don’t like ‘the community’ any more but really they mean they don’t like what they read on here??

Which Charlie?

Runnerbeans or what ran next?

Still follow the former for laughs, blocked the latter for doing my nut in.
Latter. Going to be more specific which brands she works with or something

Reactions: 4
What if the majority of people in the “running community” don’t like the tarnishing of said inclusive and supportive community by the likes of the freeloading and egocentric Charlies, welloggs, cathypocrite, besterbuddies and others?

Reactions: 7
I still don’t think she is anywhere near as bad as Welloggs (although haven’t seen what she has posted in months) or TGCRF who are problematic in their own way. I was more aligned with Charlie I think so felt it more when she went off piste.

Sad days.

Reactions: 1
For 90% of these running influencers (not all - there are a few exceptions TBF) it isn't a "running community" at all. They don't give a duck about fostering and contributing to an actual community, they only care about attention/"celebrity", their online brand, and the possibility of free stuff and paid opportunities.

Volunteering at your local parkrun is community. Getting involved with a local running club is community. Making actual real life running mates and doing cool things with them is community. What most of the instarunners are doing is extreme navel-gazing at best.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think they are starting to realise that the majority of people/posts on here are not spiteful troll comments but mostly legit calling out and criticism from people who have genuinely followed them and their journey who now can no longer hold them to account properly without the fear of a witch hunt/block without conversation when they do post something or start acting like spoilt brats.

Don’t like the running community, yet keep posting running related Instagram content and tagging and hash tagging all the running accounts/hashtags 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

Don’t like the running community, yet keep posting running related Instagram content and tagging and hash tagging all the running accounts/hashtags 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣
I still don’t think she is anywhere near as bad as Welloggs (although haven’t seen what she has posted in months) or TGCRF who are problematic in their own way. I was more aligned with Charlie I think so felt it more when she went off piste.

Sad days.
I find her extremely arrogant when she ‘warns’ her ‘it’ll be bye from me’. She did the same a few months ago and it’s almost said like a ‘threat’. Jesus we actually don’t care.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Haha this new title is very timely for what I’ve just seen that little prat alexm_16 say, she’s now on that “we move” hype bullshit. Just when you thought she couldn’t be anymore cringe
Jemma with a J is going to be posting a warm up video next week 🤦🏻‍♀️ at least this one will be based on professional advice.

Oh gosh Anna really is resentful of her child isn’t she. I hoped once she had a family she may be a bit more rational and place less importance / obsession on running. But it seems the opposite has happened.
I say this because she’s human and therefore I don’t want any harm to come to her: she really needs some professional help before her binging and purging causes damage to her body. Her electrolytes must be all over the place.

Reactions: 3
We all up and excitedly awaiting the ‘Fun Bus and his son do parkrun’ post? ‘Managing expectations’, ‘first half always slower cos be negative splits’, ‘allow son to run off and beat him at last 400m’.

Think the lad is 7.

Is he park running for himself or so his dad can divert his social media following from the fact that he’s a groper?

Reactions: 4
565E66D4-636C-42DE-B106-3D658E17CA1B.jpeg

Anna ‘I don’t like potatoes’ has ordered a salad with… potatoes.

The girl has a real phobia of carbs. What’s the chances she only ate that dry chicken and the veg!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1135805

Anna ‘I don’t like potatoes’ has ordered a salad with… potatoes.

The girl has a real phobia of carbs. What’s the chances she only ate that dry chicken and the veg!
Haha, well noticed! 🤣 she definitely didn't eat those potatoes then. Probably why she didn't do her usual the "parkrun sandwich" today for her breakfast and only did the 5km..she didn't need to burn off any potatoes 😅

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.