Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This seems to be their general email address: [email protected]

It all seems to have been swept under the rug! The only reason I know what happened is because it was discussed on this forum
Emailing now thank you

Emailed the following

Good afternoon.

I am writing to let you know I am incredibly disappointed with your decision to allow Paul Addicot to pace 4 hours at your event.

This is a man who was fired from his role due to repeated sexual assault/harassment of a colleague. I cannot fathom how he was deemed an acceptable individual to take on such a role.
I implore you to do further research into your pacers in future as I cannot believe that if due diligence had been carried out that this vile individual would have been accepted as a pacer.

As a victim of a serious assault I will no longer consider taking part in your event for the foreseeable future

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Zerothree

For 90% of these running influencers (not all - there are a few exceptions TBF) it isn't a "running community" at all. They don't give a fuck about fostering and contributing to an actual community, they only care about attention/"celebrity", their online brand, and the possibility of free stuff and paid opportunities.

Volunteering at your local parkrun is community. Getting involved with a local running club is community. Making actual real life running mates and doing cool things with them is community. What most of the instarunners are doing is extreme navel-gazing at best.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

diditforthelikes6

Just you wait until next year, that’s the lot who all qualified at Manchester the other week and they’re the worst. That Alex hasn’t stopped bashing on about it and when it’s her turn she’ll be absolutely hideous to be around and follow! I do wonder if there will be some who miss out as I can’t see them not being as open and flexible as they were with this one with qualifying applications and times
“Thanks for all the messages, I will reply to you all asap. Full race report incoming but for now my heart is full”. It’s 26.2 miles you cunts. Doesn’t matter if it’s NYC/Boston/Southampton or Milton Keynes. Just take your medal, put it in a box and shut the fuck up

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I appreciate we all recover differently, but in my view anyone who can't take at least a week off after a marathon is obsessive about running. It can be tough if you've not achieved your goal, because there's a natural urge to want to "redeem" yourself. But you've just put your body through a huge training block and 26.2 miles of racing. If you can't take a break after that, when can you? People need to realise that you can't be in peak fitness 100% of the time - and if you try to be it will lead to injury, burnout or both. It's normal and necessary to take a physical and mental break after key goals and/or races - or just because you feel you need it. I used to find it very difficult to rest and I'm happy to admit it was because I was obsessive about running at the time, but since I've disciplined myself to periodically plan and take time off throughout the year I have improved my times and enjoy running more. These people who claim 4 days off after a marathon is enough drive me nuts! It's not. Respect and give your poor body, which has seen you through 26.2 miles, a break. That's my rant for the day 🤪

Reactions: 15

muffinheeler

Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
Sorry but she is a working mum. I don't follow her but just because she works part time and has childcare doesn't stop her being a working mum.
I work 4 days a week, my youngest is in nursery two days and with grandparents one day. Am I not allowed to call myself a working mum?
I also don't begrudge anyone complaining about their baby waking up. Yes it's what babies do, but it's still tiring and hard to deal with.
You only post on here about Anna, and it's always extremely critical of her. There's clearly some bad blood between the two of you, it's very obvious!
And once again, before anyone suggests it, I'm not Anna. I don't follow her, and have no idea who she is. I just have an issue with mums not being "allowed" to have a whinge from time to time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes to writing to ON!!
He’s probably sweating now sending unsolicited dick pics could land him with a criminal record.
Also it’s not hate… No one wants to see your nasty nether regions.
Joining to comment on this bc I wrote to on and heard back from them today saying that he’s been terminated.

Hi x, thanks for reaching out to us. We take these allegations incredibly seriously and have forwarded your message to our R/O/C Crew Program Manager.

Regarding this ambassador, we have terminated his contract with the R/O/C. The safety and wellbeing of our community is of the upmost importance to us.

Please don't hesitant to reach out to us in the future with any feedback or concerns. We're always her to listen, and are so glad you're a part of our On community.

We hope you enjoy the weekend ahead. ☁

- Your On Team

• Heart

rcfd

WOOOOOW this page has opened my eyes!!!!

I have ran a good few marathons and when I was starting to get into it I began following a few of the people mentioned here. :

Runnerbeans - tbf I find her non offensive, annoying she gets all the good running stuff/trips for "free" or "cheaper" but that's all really
Gropebus - OMGGG I have NO words on this!! I've passed a marathon with this guy before!! He came across so self-important and I remember him hugging me good luck and I was thinking get off me you smug arsehole
Fudgie - Slid into dms on several occasions and went on wild liking sprees then unfollowed me to refollow again. Also EW.

Feel I need a shower, with copious amounts of bleach.

• Haha
Spot on. My bub is a bit older and I am a keen runner too… but it’s slightly horrifying watching Anna and her obsession play out. I can’t believe how much running she prioritises especially with the weekend long runs. Isaac is clearly an inconvenience rather than a true joy and it’s sad to see. Maybe one day she’ll get proper help and be able to recover in time to enjoy Isaac while he is still young.
I really hope that if any good can come of this forum, it’s that Anna steps back from running and focuses on her child. She’s clearly addicted to exercise and that is not healthy, no matter how much she tries to tell herself it is. I think she is probably incredibly high maintenance, and that her relatives and OH don’t help her situation by pandering to her every need. BUT I think they probably realise just how much of her mental well being rests on her being able to run whenever she wants. I really hope she takes a break, and reassesses her priorities, because she will never get this time back.
Like someone has said, she is a good club runner - taking some time out from running and just doing the odd 5k a few times a week wouldn’t set her back that much. She seems to have an inate fitness that won’t be lost if she steps back for a few years.
I imagine that if she really is as controlling as we think, she’s not going to take advice from this forum, sadly. Hopefully someone close to her will stop being an enabler, and instead make her see sense.
Stop the exercise addiction, get clinical help for your ED rather than compensating for food eaten with exercise, and prioritise your son and fiancé - those are the things that will give you long term happiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh well. Even if he manages to get back on the social media crap brands freebie bus, employers have a proper vetting process.

“Hi guys, Paul here - If I write FAMILY 10 times a paragraph you know I’m all about FAMILY which does come FIRST if you remember and definitely before HIGH JINKS, because if you know me, FAMILY is all that matters when you’re an unemployable ball grabbber! FAMILY”.

His wife is an enabler
His kid’s ear piercing is child abuse
It might just be because he’s an awful writer - but he expresses himself like a sociopath (which would correlate with the sexual assault and denial - total lack of empathy)
Talking about college girls wanting a kiss - maybe an area to avoid pervo!

His cancer research fundraising reminds me of the line from The Office “how can I hate women - my mum’s one”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Kipchode

On easy pace.. i mean yeah a lot of people don't do their easy pace easy enough. but 8 min miles is slow for some people, including plenty of women. it's not necessarily showing off. As for kipchoge famously doing his easy runs at 10 min mile pace.. people always say that but it's not actually true. he might start at that pace but he sure as hell doesn't carry on at it. i'm not saying he then breaks into five minute miles but the kenyan recovery run is usually just a rolling start from ridiculously slow throuhg to easy.
Im not saying im fast, but compared to a lot of the names mentioned on here I am, my 5k PR is 18:32 and my HM is 1:27:23. Im following the tried and true PFitz (an actual highly respected coach, not an insta-hun whos done an online course) marathon training plan for an upcoming sub 3 hour marathon attempt, and that has my easy pace at 8:54, so I run my easy runs at around 9min pace. Theres no reason for running easy pace at 8min, unless your a 2:20 marathoner or listening to the wrong coach. Fucking Kellogs should be running easy at 12-13min considering her Marathon PR (no shade to those with similar PRs, it just annoys me that she acts like an elite).

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
Anna looks like she just been realised on license/tag with her Garmin round her ankle whilst on what looks like a family walk, have a day off love, enjoy your baby, friends and partner

• Haha
Reactions: 12