Running Instagrammers #3 Worn-out sell-outs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think WR is running too to pace her? If he is then she has a better chance to pb. If not, then all dice are rolling downhill.

Reactions: 2
Do we think WR is running too to pace her? If he is then she has a better chance to pb. If not, then all dice are rolling downhill.
She said she is doing it solo … and it’s going to be 20c. So second half I think she will go down hill

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’m not sure about this - it didn’t seem to go well when they ran london together and he’d set off at a pace that was unsustainable and bark orders at her and given the warmth and sun glare at Valencia, she will struggle and not enjoy it, as she says she wants to do. I wish her well and yet I think she has changed and has lost herself over the past couple of years. And as others have said, not everyone is able to do everything they want, no matter how hard they try. And I feel for Kelly, a BQ is one such unattainable goal for her, especially with the incredible strain she has put her body through since September.

Reactions: 4
Hot weather after all the cold here and being diabetic really don’t mix. I hope she takes care of herself. Health > PBs.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hot weather after all the cold here and being diabetic really don’t mix. I hope she takes care of herself. Health > PBs.
And I hope she does rest over Christmas like she says she is going to.

Regardless of whether she pbs at the weekend or not, all this training and racing will have taken a toll and her body and mind need a proper break. She has had a great year in terms of results and I hope she can have a few weeks of real rest*.

* I know how hard this is, particularly when you have been running hard for so long.

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure about this - it didn’t seem to go well when they ran london together and he’d set off at a pace that was unsustainable and bark orders at her and given the warmth and sun glare at Valencia, she will struggle and not enjoy it, as she says she wants to do. I wish her well and yet I think she has changed and has lost herself over the past couple of years. And as others have said, not everyone is able to do everything they want, no matter how hard they try. And I feel for Kelly, a BQ is one such unattainable goal for her, especially with the incredible strain she has put her body through since September.
Do you think WR barks orders at her to get up in the morning, make breakfast, pair his dirty white socks up and clean his UA moon shoes? Just asking 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😭 my eyes are burning, my husband shared a post to our running club page and I went have a look, The Running Channel, coffeetits running his prison marathon 🤮 I had to switch off after 5 seconds.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Deleted comments and blocked an obscene amount of people for not making him look good, he’ll be joined by Welloggs soon
I'd love there to be an "Influencers" prison. It would need to be enclosed in a giant Faraday Cage though to prevent any mobile or WiFi signals from coming in to guarantee no tit posting!

• Haha
Why is he in prison?
“So when the running channel phoned me, asked if I wanted to do another race, I thought great! More exposure for me, another freebie, another chance to make my head bigger than what it is”
(this is what really went through his head, obviously)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.