Running Instagrammers #3 Worn-out sell-outs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His account is still up, he’s posted about the Houston funbus and posted to his stories just over 30 mins ago

Reactions: 1
Hmmm maybe I am blocked which is odd as I don’t interact with him. Or maybe that’s why :ROFLMAO:
Oh he has quite a list of blocked accounts. I can’t believe he’s all ‘business as usual’ and saying he’ll be pacing at Manchester!

Someone needs to contact Manchester and say they're not comfortable running with a pacer who has been in the papers due to sexual misconduct

Reactions: 4
Surely it’s going to start coming up more and more. People read here, even if they don’t admit they do. Or it’ll come up on their newsfeed somewhere. And also the Instagram world is small, the gossip is gonna start.

Oh he has quite a list of blocked accounts. I can’t believe he’s all ‘business as usual’ and saying he’ll be pacing at Manchester!
I was spelling his name wrong. Still there 🧐

I know he’s appealing but as it stands he’s been dismissed because of sexual misconduct. How any brand can now continue to work with him is beyond me. If they do they are essentially supporting him.

edited - sacked because of gross misconduct for groping someone.

Surely it’s going to start coming up more and more. People read here, even if they don’t admit they do. Or it’ll come up on their newsfeed somewhere. And also the Instagram world is small, the gossip is gonna start.

I was spelling his name wrong. Still there 🧐
It’s all over Twitter and I’ve posted on Insta tagging the brands. I’m running Manchester and training for sub4, but wasn’t joining the Fun Bus, but even so it’s not a good look for any brand

Reactions: 3
I know he’s appealing but as it stands he’s been dismissed because of sexual misconduct. How any brand can now continue to work with him is beyond me. If they do they are essentially supporting him.

edited - sacked because of gross misconduct for groping someone.
How he thinks he can appeal is beyond me - the article says he dismissed it as ‘high jinks’ which is like saying I did it but don’t want to be sacked. Trying to downplay it because it was a male colleague?

I feel sorry for his wife and kids to be honest. What a jerk. Not such a fun bus now is it?

Reactions: 9
Reactions: 11
This is not the content I expected to see on here tonight. His poor family.

£60k salary though…what a cheek to try and crowdfund for overseas races!
Constantly moaned about losing money during Covid (money to travel to races he is given FREE entry).

Reactions: 6
Keen to see how the Whatthefartlek podcast and “family” say about it, as they are all balls deep in that danger.

Reactions: 3
Wonder if he is talking at the National Running Show again?!?! that wouldn't be much of a funbus to be on

Further comment on the FunBus news. I imagine he would have to tell race organisers he has a conviction/has been sacked for sexual conduct?

The photo as well...not good PR for Brooks.

Keen to see how the Whatthefartlek podcast and “family” say about it, as they are all balls deep in that danger.
It wouldn't surprise me if FunBus ended up on it. They would have anyone on that podcast.

I'm not the biggest fan, because as a mixed race woman there podcast is whiter than white. The fact they didn't cover anything around BLM is poor. I wonder if they vet any of the guests in any way as I know a couple who have skeletons in their closet..

Last edited:
Well, someone was up early this morning editing their photo to say they aren’t participating in events or taking snacks. 🤥
View attachment 994431
“As we were running past” as in running through the balloon arch? Dick head, what about when he’s been seen by a number of people taking snacks in December and having water the other day? Lying creep honestly 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.