Running Instagrammers #3 Worn-out sell-outs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Sarahs_fitness, not really running influencers (around 1.3k followers) but she keeps coming up as suggested, she is coached by Purdue Performance, seems a talented runner just PB 1.19 at a half today and is SENr sports nutritionist. I wondered if there was ED/obsessive relationship with food and exercise as she seems tiny and had on her story that someone commented she looked better heavier weight made her upset, or if she is genuinely that small
I saw her today my husband was doing the same race.. she looks the right weight for her height, she is small.

Reactions: 2
RE: Bester…..
I think I’ve missed something somewhere. Is he using “pacing” as an excuse or just being a complete and utter head?

PS. I’ve wanted to say this for a while… I HATE his arm sleeve vest situation. Looks bleeping stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn’t read the caption so I thought he’d done some sort of runthrough sandwich 🤢🤮 but then realised it was a half marathon event and he’d only done 16k.
it has massive implications for insurance. And the cheek of helping himself to the treats at the end that are for the people who actually pay to run!
What a massive massive bellend.

Reactions: 7
I think I’ve missed something somewhere. Is he using “pacing” as an excuse or just being a complete and utter head?

PS. I’ve wanted to say this for a while… I HATE his arm sleeve vest situation. Looks bleeping stupid.
No, he was just running near by and decided to run though the finish and get some freebies. The guy is a bleep

• Wow
Reactions: 11
if runthrough are involved with this Bester bullshit, I'll never take part in one of their events again

Reactions: 4
Wow. That’s real crappy behaviour. You also have to question why? Like… for what aim?

Reactions: 1
Looks like there’ll be a sub4 pacing gig going spare and a place on the Run Happy team. Don’t all rush at once!

Reactions: 1

he run the course start to finish in a pacing capacity before Christmas and didn’t pay for it, then thought he’d abuse their setup again for content!

but BOOM SHAKALAKAAAAA and all that weirdo behaviour

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.