Running Instagrammers #13 Strava doesn’t lie, my watch really did die!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see Sarah’s fitness photos after all her spamming kip running swag and free trips she sticks to her non kip running carbon trainers 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀🚀View attachment 2893147
I know she had to have shoes made to measure as her feet are too small for adults shoes and she only got them a couple of weeks ago so I wouldn't want to wear anything that new on race day.

Reactions: 3
I find her self confidence impressive. The swimming video is a bit cringe. I am no expert but her stroke looks messy. Also all those piano/ singing videos. Is she 5? I find her very cringe.
---

Why doesn’t he do the wine marathon instead?
Agree on her swimming! But I genuinely think she’s a great runner
---
I know she had to have shoes made to measure as her feet are too small for adults shoes and she only got them a couple of weeks ago so I wouldn't want to wear anything that new on race day.
Agree trying new stuff but her reels come across as totally fake !

Reactions: 1
I find it slightly disengenuous of a lot of them, same with the under armour lot, the second they could they are back in Nike/adidas/new balance. I’d have so much more respect if they were upfront and said it wasn’t for them or the shoes simply aren’t as good
totally agree same every year !

Reactions: 2
Clor running form is awful and she trains so much but always blames the weather conditions when doesn’t get the times.
She is a wet lettuce with zero charisma

Reactions: 6
Honestly these guys are literally promoting anything for a quick buck. Savannah promoting a savings account what’s next???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Clor running form is awful and she trains so much but always blames the weather conditions when doesn’t get the times.
She is a wet lettuce with zero charisma
Agreed!! She’s so flat and boring when she speaks! Also for 60 miles a week, I would want to be a lot faster than a 3.24 marathon time. It’s decent but seeing how much she trains, it’s on the average side of decent!

Agreed!! She’s so flat and boring when she speaks! Also for 60 miles a week, I would want to be a lot faster than a 3.24 marathon time. It’s decent but seeing how much she trains, it’s on the average side of decent!
Agreed, keep saying that training is making the most with the less input. No the other way around

I just watched kofuzis’ video about London marathon, and it looks packed.
It’s normal for the first 10k there to be bunch of people, but here it was almost until the end. I’m shocked.

Reactions: 1
I just watched kofuzis’ video about London marathon, and it looks packed.
It’s normal for the first 10k there to be bunch of people, but here it was almost until the end. I’m shocked.
I’ve done a lot of London’s and it was insanely busy this year. I think they keep trying to push the attendance records. I’ve decided to not do it next year 🫣 it was so busy it wasn’t enjoyable at all this year. If I did it again it would be if my mum got a place and I’d jog round with her

Which race would you do if you weren’t running London? Manchester? Brighton? (Aka, help me plan my spring 2025 marathon for when I inevitably lose the London ballot 😂)

Reactions: 2
Manchester or Paris personally. Not a Brighton fan!
---
Or Boston U.K. for flat if you don’t mind a small field, really underrated, cheap, well organised and insanely flat

Manchester or Paris personally. Not a Brighton fan!
---
Or Boston U.K. for flat if you don’t mind a small field, really underrated, cheap, well organised and insanely flat
I’d finally be able to say I ran Boston! Sounds like a great option. Was considering Paris, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Which race would you do if you weren’t running London? Manchester? Brighton? (Aka, help me plan my spring 2025 marathon for when I inevitably lose the London ballot 😂)
Push for a bit later and do Edinburgh. Fantastic marathon. Normally last weekend in May.

I’d finally be able to say I ran Boston! Sounds like a great option. Was considering Paris, too.
It’s “quiet” small field and not loads of support as very rural, but flat, lovely marshals and water station volunteers. It’s the absolute antithesis of London but I think it’s very underrated! And yes you can say you have run Boston!

I loved Brighton (I liked the variety in the route and bands/djs on the way round) and hated Manchester (too flat and really boring route, too many residential streets, but I did it in the old route so not sure if it has improved). I hated London too 😂. I've only done Edinburgh half and I really enjoyed it.