Running instagrammers #12 GRWM - it’s just waking up, dressing and eating, not content.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Anna do a 17 miler race last Sunday? Now it’s a 10k this morning? Parkrun mixed into her run yesterday where the family had to be dragged out as well.

Reactions: 3
Melissah Gibson got pb at Seville 2.36.39, so happy for her, shows how much potential she has when not doing back to back marathon weekends, still think there is more potential there

Reactions: 5
Melissah Gibson got pb at Seville 2.36.39, so happy for her, shows how much potential she has when not doing back to back marathon weekends, still think there is more potential there
I find something quite likable and genuine about her, it's lovely her parents were over from Australia with her two, over 4 minute PB from October and she recently turned 40 too. Wasn't even a case of resting/tapering as she pb at Barcelona half last weekend, no massively fancy running kit and even her trainers were used from ebay, she is the sort of influencer if you like who i wouldn't mind getting gifted kit.

Reactions: 4
Das mocking the lot by joking about how is very much just a hobby runner (after a 17min Parkrun) 😂 the guy really keeps these guys in check

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Das mocking the lot by joking about how is very much just a hobby runner (after a 17min Parkrun) 😂 the guy really keeps these guys in check
He runs easy runs and does strength training, some people we know could learn from him. Loved his dog about people shilling puresport 😂

• Heart
Does Daz need a rave thread? 😂 I used to follow him years ago before he started running when he was into body building and still with Laura. He always came across as no nonsense type, glad to see doesn't seem like he has changed much.

Reactions: 5
Oh look Kirsty is back on looking for autumn marathons? Who said she was done with the marathon again? Remind me?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh look Kirsty is back on looking for autumn marathons? Who said she was done with the marathon again? Remind me?
But she realised she was even less relevant so she's got to get her championship place now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
To be fair, I always swear I'm never doing a marathon again after I run one. And then I sign up for one a few months later 😂.

• Haha
I’m going to stick my neck out here and say I actually like puresport. But only the normal CBD oil, not the freeze roll or any of the mushroom stuff! Find it helps with anxiety, excessive procrastination and sleep. Not directly linked to my sport performance but def helps in other respects which do have a knock on.

Reactions: 2
I know we need title suggestions and there was a banger about Garmin and lies somewhere a few pages back.
All I can say is title suggestion:
“I hate Runfluencers.” Shame you can’t swear in titles.
Anyway, shall I find that title about Garmin and lies and make a new thread? Gimme a thumbs up if you agree.
Also, Anna the Apple is boring as duck. Same tit, different day, awful eyebrows

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.