Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
her daughter doesn’t look scruffy 😂
i could do my little ones hair and 0.5 seconds later the clips will be out and the ponytail is out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Lol oh how we love to see it!!! Looks like Princess Ruby wasnt expecting that sort of backlash, as shes now deleted the original vid and the replies to those calling her out... bless 🤣

• Haha

Parkinson1907

Chatty Member
I can’t get over the fact he’s gone on holiday when his baby wasn’t even a month old. I knew he was a dead beat but that is a low blow

33nat

‘Spend a day with me as a single mum of 2 under 2’ meanwhile in the video she’s with her dad, her mum, her sisters, her friends 😭 does she ever spend quality time with her children? She has absolutely no idea and it’s so annoying

Rose94

VIP Member
Oh god you can tell she’s back with lorenzo. He must only like blondes so she’s hoping blonde will keep his Willy in his pants this time

Im constantly seeing Ruby complaining she has "no friends" or saying how hard it is to make friends, yet the amount of comments on these vids from other mums saying they are the same age as her, are in a close location, they would love to meet up etc, yet Ruby doesnt reply to any of them, she literally posts crap like this for engagement, cos she knows people will comment. It's glaringly obvious.

She strikes me as one of these people who will only be friends with someone if they fit her "aesthetic".

Makes me feel sad for those who are lonely & have no-one, are putting themselves out there & making the effort to reach out to her, just to get ignored.

I see other tiktok mummies who do the same (misschar, dakota) and it really does my head in. Stop using the loneliness of others to push urself up the FYP.

account70032

VIP Member
She isn’t intelligent, she lacks common sense and even though she talks a lot she says absolutely nothing at the same time if you know what I mean she can’t have an intellectual conversation there’s not much going on in her brain and she rarely says anything that has meaning. That might sound harsh but it’s just what I think and whenever I listen to her speak she’ll try to sound smart in a video but she sounds stupid. She’s a bit slow at times and it makes sense why she isn’t smart enough to understand she’s being used by Lorenzo and his dad and can’t connect the dots between her sister being sick with a virus , her mum cleaning up the sick and being around her sister and then her mum going away with her and the kids and they all get sick so most likely the obvious answer as to why they’re sick is because they picked up the sisters virus. She doesn’t need to be the most intelligent human to walk the earth but at her age she should have more maturity and common sense.

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
How many times can the girl say ‘it’s actually been alright’ when talking about life as a single mum… she doesn’t even sound like she believes what she’s saying

account70032

VIP Member
What I can’t understand is how any girls are interested in being with him after how badly he’s treated Ruby and especially the fact she was pregnant with his second child and he’d already moved on with some other girl while still giving Ruby an awful time.

Yeah there might be some girls who don’t know who Ruby is at all so at first they wouldn’t have any idea about how he’s treated her but once any girl becomes aware of the situation wouldn’t that be something that should disgust them seeing all he’s put Ruby through and make them realise how awful a person he is cause if he can treat the mother of his two kids like that then clearly he’s not going to make a good boyfriend or father to any more kids he could end up having.

I personally don’t think Lorenzo is attractive at all I’m surprised Ruby was with him in the first place so what any girl sees in him I don’t know cause his attitude and personality should be a turn off to anyone with sense. Poor Ruby was obviously fooled by the act he put on. I do feel bad for her because feelings and attachment to someone don’t just disappear it takes time especially when she’s had children with him and hoped for this perfect little family with him I’m sure that’s very hard to not have what she hoped for but I hope eventually she realises she’s better off without him and making videos about him is a waste of time cause someone like him will never care about her feelings cause all he seems to care about is himself.

jazzyJ2727

I don’t know if it’s just me noticing it but there’s something so masculine about her face 😅 I think it’s her eyebrows and the filler in her face but that fringe is not helping at alll. I dunno, she just looks manly lol

First time commenting but been a watcher on the thread for a while..This girl infuriates me!!!!
Sat there moaning about a 22 week wait on the NHS to get a mole removed, which in the comments someone said it cost them a few hundred to get removed privately. Now I'm not sure how much it'd cost, but seeing as Ruby has the disposable income to go on trips to Dublin, Paris, all at a moments notice, not to mention having the money to rent out a studio for the day for "content", you'd think she would realistically put her health concerns first and spend money going private instead of ranting and raving about the wait on the NHS! She needs a reality check - sharpish!

Anyone else noticed since the backlash the other day she's made a point of taking both kids out to Tesco on her own....for the first time 🤣 cor if only it was her maternal instinct that spurred her on to do that, not the fact she's got a point to prove on tiktok eh!

• Haha

jazzyJ2727

I genuinely don’t think he’d ever take her to court to be honest he doesn’t seem the type, maybe he would if his mum pushed, she seems like a piece of work to be honest one of those ‘my son can do no wrong’ types 🙄 but he definitely wouldn’t off his own back. But ruby really needs to calm down with the posts about him it’s almost every video now. Way too much. The YouTube video of her speaking about it made her seem very mature but all this has changed my view a lot

Rose94

VIP Member
She’s a mug and I will have 0 sympathy when he cheats on her again 🤷🏼‍♀️ Imagine a man humiliating you on that level being with other girls whilst carrying his child and you take him back

• Heart
i think she’s doing great , everyone deals with relationship breakups differently and she’s still young , but she’s a single mum of 2 baby’s im
proud of her

• Heart