Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rose94

VIP Member
Ruby and her two brain cells working over time again….
she’s shared a warning of a man in Manchester City centre she confronted for taking pictures of her and the kids (which ok yeah fair enough warn people) but ruby you upload pictures of your kids every single day to millions of strangers!! They know their full name, dob, full family details, you tag where you are all the time, some people may even know where she lives she’s got no brain… what you caught this man doing in public today ruby is what thousands of weird seedy men will sadly be doing in private on your profile because you openly share pictures of your kids. I wish these “influencers” had bigger restrictions around being able to share minors it’s scary

She also goes “we went to Manchester to meet the kids dad” 😂 ffs she’s still pretending to be single I see

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Sorry but I just don’t think Delilah looks like a Delilah 🙈😂. Nice name but does not suit her at all

shadowofdoubt

VIP Member
She picked him up and drove them to the park so he could see Delilah and he told her to stay in the car? The car you used to post pictures of and pretend it was yours on insta? I would have left him there and his new Mrs can pick him up. Lads an absolute fucking moron.

• Wow

Rosieroo69

Why is she so orange? Why is her filler so bad? Why does her hair look like a birds nest? Why they speeding noro virus around Palma?

Rose94

VIP Member
I think they’re gonna get back to together I’m calling it now. Notice how the video digs at him have stopped and suddenly she’s broken her no contact rule

• Wow

immaturecow

How do you even have the time or energy to post a video on social media when you’re in labour?! I didn’t go on my phone from the minute I got to the hospital until about 4 hours after my baby was born

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
Just watched the video about going no contact, good for her!! But I can’t help but feel like the videos that she’s made recently are a bit TOO smiley and all the facial expressions and stuff she’s doing.. it just looks a bit put on and over exaggerated. I understand she must be happy to get rid of the stress of lorenzo but I don’t know it just doesn’t seem authentic… seems like she’s trying to prove something and wants comments from people saying she’s ‘glowing’ without him..
She’s obsessed with him. She made the video and said she decided 3 days ago to go no contact with him, I’ve went longer with no contact with my partner and we live in the same house lol. She’s going to keep letting him come and go as he pleases because she’s not over him. she should of been no contact with him from the day he decided to fly out of the country for however many weeks he did.

Rose94

VIP Member
She reminds me a lot of myself at that age. I had really really bad postnatal depression and hated being around my daughter I would leave her with my mum every weekend without fail and just go out with my friends (baring in mind I was only 18)
It wasn’t till she was about 18 months that it hit me what I had been doing I always used the “mums deserve a break” excuse not realising that I was being neglectful to my child and I didn’t actually need a break every weekend and that the “break” can also mean catching up on sleep, going shopping etc not always getting drunk
I look back now and it breaks my heart but I try to tell myself I was just poorly and I hope if rubys in the same position as I was 11 years ago that she seeks proper help and doesn’t bury her head in the sand like I did

• Heart

33nat

Guys BFS has cured rubys mental health she doesn’t even speak about therapy or her ‘postpartum depression’ anymore she’s cured!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🤩🤩🤩

• Haha

33nat

Soooo proud of taking out the 2 babies by herself? Is this a joke? 🤦🏻‍♀️ why have kids you’re scared to take out in public ffs she honestly ain’t got a clue

• Haha

starsandmoons777

Just watched her YouTube video from yesterday and she said she’s cut all contact with Lorenzo. The way she said it was as if she meant he isn’t allowed to see the kids either. Let’s see how long this lasts 👏🏼

foxygirl2002

She just looks filthy in general as do her poor kids. I’m not one to comment on a child’s appearance but I think it’s disgusting how much she pays attention to her own appearance yet allow both of her kids to look like absolute scruffs! Both of them always in mismatched outfits that look like they were bought from a car boot sale, Delilah’s hair is always awful and scraped into that tiny sticking up pony, and Frankie always dried crusted snot around his nose. It’s appalling! Her children look like they are neglected and she actually doesn’t give a fuck uploading it to social media? How you present your children says so much about you as a person / parent. She’s absolutely vile and clearly can’t take care of them which we will all know as she palms them off to anyone who’ll have them 😂

• Heart

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I do feel for her that her baby dad has chosen not to be there. I think he’ll regret that
She’s lucky that she has her mum, and the rest of her family as they all seem to be lovely and supportive. I think in the long run she will be better off without the loser boyfriend

Rose94

VIP Member
I don’t believe for one second Ruby is in labour enough to need gas and air if she’s managing to make TikTok’s with it in her mouth 😭🥱 I bit down on the mouth piece and snapped it I was in that much pain I couldn’t even breathe never mind make a tiktok of myself looking all pretty sucking on my gas and air 🤯

• Haha