Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
sorry absolutely pathetic that a baby who probably isn’t even 4 hours old has an instagram account
disgusting

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

casemae

she’s obsessed with Lorenzo. When I was pregnant with my first baby my baby dad broke up with me a few days before I went into labour. Blocked me on everything and never spoke to me again. As heartbroken as I was about the break up as soon as I went into labour I felt absolutely nothing for him. I wasn’t hurt, angry, jealous or sad. I had a little human to look after. My baby’s birth wrapped bandages around my heart. The love for my child was so big that the pain of the breakup didn’t exist anymore. 4 month later I met someone else. I have since had another child and my partner now raises my first baby as his own. All she needs to do is put her children as her first priority. But at the minute Lorenzo is. No man should ever be able to take the lime light from your children and if he can then you weren’t made to be a parent. I said what I said no one can change my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

shadowofdoubt

VIP Member
“I don’t need to explain myself” you did TikTok’s,
Podcasts, posted memes & slagged him off on just about everything but eBay and then think people won’t comment when you stay in a hotel with him? Jeeeeesus

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She needs to grow up! All these videos about when she's no longer pregnant its game over, I guarantee she will jump into a new relationship so fast when this babies here, who's even thinking like that with a young kid and heavily pregnant 😭 it's giving desperate and petty.

Reactions: 20

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
I really, really struggle to have sympathy for her. She didn’t think about the consequences of having a second child so quickly after her first, especially with a deadbeat such as Lorenzo. You have to be sure about these things before you do them and she already had her doubts about him but still went ahead and had another kid anyway

Reactions: 19

33nat

Lol went on a trip together to visit his family that she was slagging off all over the internet? Here we go 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
another deadbeat dad who posts on social media acting like dad of the year

wouldn’t surprise me if they end up together again at some point

• Heart

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Idk. I dont think you can shout & rave about being a single mum and how well shes coping, when her mum and sisters are around every day and even putting delilah to bed. Its not really the same as a single parent is it

Rose94

VIP Member
Lorenzo is a piece of shit for not wanting to be there. Regardless of anything that has happened between them Ruby had made it clear he is welcome and surely witnessing your child come into the world would take priority over anything 🤯

Anactualworker

As annoying as she can be and I don’t want to stick up for her but I reckon her way of coping with her harsh reality is by uploading social media as a escape

immaturecow

Here we go, ruby and her perfect life. Plssss show the reality of being a mum. I remember when I had my daughter, an influencer had a baby the same time as me and constantly would post about how perfect motherhood was and her baby was. I was in the depths of PND and it triggered me massively. I know lots of people do love it immediately but let’s be honest it’s harddddd

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Rose94

VIP Member
Why does Lorenzo blur his face out on his pictures like he’s some top gangster who needs to hide his identity 😂 everyone knows you look like a 12 year old boy

• Haha
Reactions: 16

mrshoney

Why the fuck has she got that newborn baby who isn’t even 24 hours old in a McDonald’s on the FLOOR

Reactions: 15

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
Her mam and sisters definitely have to be sick of her now, they’re helping raise kids they didn’t even chose to have. I’d love to know how they all reacted when she told them she was pregnant with the second baby.

Rose94

VIP Member
no one deserves this at all
It’s shit but she knew what he was like before so why would she get pregnant again and make life even harder for herself? I hope she has a good support network if he’s walked out on her men can be utter scumbags

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Wait for the passive agressive everyone needs to mind their own business video if they are back together. What a muppet.

jhsaynfhs

So she banged on for months and months about not letting lorenzo see the kids but she left Frankie with him overnight last night so she could party and drink again with her family, with Delilah there. Ruby is an absolute mess it’s obvious she’s had kids, her bloke left and she’s massively regretting it now. She’s far from a “single parent” your a SINGLE GIRL ruby. Till you realise what being a single mum is like then comment on it because your pure disrespecting imums who do everything alone with 0 help.
---
Not ruby admitting lorenzo spent the night at hers “ watching the kids” so she could get drunk 🤣🤣🤣