Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Parkinson1907

Chatty Member
It’s very sad to see that lorenzo isn’t there to support her. Me and my BD broke up when I was 5 months pregnant barely spoke but the day I called him to say I was in labour he came straight over and slept on a chair by my bed every single night never once went home till my son came. Don’t get me wrong we still don’t speak but he showed up when I needed him most
I think it speaks volumes that he isn’t even looking after Delilah whilst she’s giving birth. Dead beat and she definitely deserves better

Reactions: 15

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I know she’s an influencer and they share every bit of their life but I just find it so weird that she’s showing thousands of people she doesn’t know one of the scariest/most vulnerable/private parts of her life.

The deadbeat ex may aswell not be there cos he can just watch it through Tik Tok. So strange. I wonder if people like this will regret filming every detail in years to come?

Reactions: 14

owen2110

A video just came up of her being asked what the worst name is for a boy, and she was like 'you know what i'm going to say' and obviously she said 'Lorenzo'. Fuck me, stop giving him attention, bet he loves having videos made about him all the time

Rose94

VIP Member
So Ruby has booked a holiday for her mums birthday present for her mum, Ruby and the two kids 🤦🏼‍♀️ So basically she’s gonna be babysitting your kids like she does in the UK but in a different country 🤣 would of made more sense if she had booked it for her mum and dad to go alone for some time off from babysitting rubys kids everyday

• Haha
  • Wow
Ohh I didn’t see the video before she removed it - what did she say?
Basically she was moaning about some kid who had a nerf gun and how she thought it "just wasn't right", how she isnt one to put parents down etc etc... but the funniest thing is, at least the parent of the child with the nerf gun took their kid out to play, Ruby's idea of taking the kids out is strapping them both in the pushchair and bringing along 15 family members for "support"

• Heart
  • Wow

blairxoxo

I find her super super ugly I don’t know if it’s the hair the fake tan … very manly and dirty looking makes me cringe

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
He’s honestly proper scum to be honest.

I feel for her, but I do think the excessive posting etc is just to get back at him.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she got back with him, but she can’t really with how much she’s slagged him off publicly 🫠

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
The more she goes on about Lorenzo the more obvious it is that she’s not over him. Does she not realise that? She sounds obsessed

teddy19

VIP Member
Dont you think all this reduced movements, telling us every detail of induction and making problems throughout the back end of this pregnancy is solely for attention from Lorenzo? Sounds like he clearly doesn’t give a shit about her and I don’t know why shes so hung up on him!

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
she gets a lot more support then most parents single or not.
she’s utterly childish and all this talking about lorenzo is so incredibly annoying.
it’s really sad but this second baby was just an attempt to make him stay and to stop fucking her around.
he was barely around when delilah was little so i’m not sure why she decided to add another baby into the mix.
she needs to just stop talking about him

Reactions: 13

account70032

VIP Member
She isn’t maternal , she doesn’t enjoy being a mum and she’s too selfish to be a parent. So many times in her tiktoks she says she can’t be bothered to do things but when it comes to taking care of the kids you can’t have a “I can’t be bothered” attitude cause that’s not fair on the kids but that shows how lazy she is and how she doesn’t want the responsibility of being a parent.

She always sounds uninterested and fed up of being a mum and the only time she ever looks happy is when she isn’t with the kids. She clearly wishes she was child free with no responsibility of having to take care of her children and would rather do her own thing all the time because being a mum isn’t something she enjoys no matter how much she wants to fake she does enjoy it for TikTok content. She would rather spend her time clubbing, going on trips away without the kids and going out all the time and that’s fine if someone wants to do all that but when you have kids you can’t just do what you want all the time you have to be there for your kids that you brought into this world because it’s selfish to expect everyone else in your life to take care of your kids because you can’t be bothered to take care of them.

In one of her recent tiktoks it’s captioned “do you ever get the urge to move cities and start afresh? because same x” Ruby you wouldn’t cope for 2 minutes moving away from your family so I don’t know who you think you’re fooling. Your parents raise your kids as if they are the parents and your sisters help out a lot too they do more than you do sometimes so no way you would move away from them because then you’d actually have to take care of your kids which is something you don’t want to do.

Last edited:

Rose94

VIP Member
From the looks of lorenzos stories he went out in the car with her (they’ve been to the farm shop together) which makes her look a total mug after the way he’s treated her and the kids. She will play it off as “doing what’s best for the kids” but that isn’t it’s confusing for them and he needs to be independent if he’s truly bothered about seeing them. Those are boundaries I would be changing if I were Ruby he would have to make his own way to wherever we were meeting and he wouldn’t be stepping foot in my house. I also agree with previous commenter though that they will get back together

blairxoxo

I love how deep down she is embarrassed hence why she posted it as a girls night out and didn’t wish him happy Father’s Day on her story like she did her own dad. HE NEGLECTED HIS CHILDRENNNNN. How are you out in public with this man never mind lying down with him 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
i don't mean to sound harsh.
i feel for her i really do however he was like this when delilah was born , they then got back together and have decided to bring another baby into this mess and for what reason?
she will keep going back to him.. she'll go back and say its for the sake of the kids and then repeat

Last edited:

jazzyJ2727

Why is her her content and personality that she is a single mum. My definition she may be but to be honest she hasn’t got the first clue what it’s like for most single mums. The support system she has around her seems to be better than Lorenzo ever was. So if anything she’s getting MORE help than she was when she was still with him.

nittygrittyditty91

She gives me red flags this girl. So passive aggressive to her followers and reply’s back to them. It worries me young teenagers idolise her, when he choices are massively problematic.

Not to mention the shit new brand. It’s just buying in bulk from china and reselling it’s not a brand. But idiots will buy it.