Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rose94

VIP Member
Less than a year ago this girl was SOBBING that he was with another girl whilst she was pregnant
Making constant digs at him on tiktok
Making fun of the fact he doesn’t drive and uses her for lifts
Making fun of him having no money and asking her for some
Making videos about narcissistic partners
Calling him a deadbeat dad for moving abroad for abit when Frankie was born

just to get back with him 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m embarrassed for her

Reactions: 13

account70032

VIP Member
She shows up on my fyp a lot and every time it’s a video of her talking about her ex and throwing shade at him. I don’t know a lot about her so I don’t know if he cheated or not but either way he sounds like an awful partner and dad. I completely get it must be hard for her to have him just leave and not give a shit about her and the kids they have together while he’s doing whatever he wants with another girl so I’m not expecting her to be completely happy and over him cause she’s human things are going to hurt her but at the same time her posting content like this all the time about him it shows she’s not over him at all and all she’s doing is giving him the attention and ego boost he wants. It wouldn’t surprise me if she ended up getting back together with him.

Reactions: 12

casemae

Hi I’m just jumping in to say this girl is depressing. She’s crying all the time because she can’t cope being a mother of 2 she claims she has her kids all day everyday but was saying her mum and sister were staying over every night to do the night feeds for her😫she’s constantly crying about shit that doesn’t need to be cried about. Lorenzo didn’t want to be with her anymore because he was done with her shit I would be too. Being a “single mum” just states you aren’t in a relationship it doesn’t mean that you’re doing EVERYTHING by your self as it seems that’s what she thinks. She’s going to make new and young mothers believe that someone is going to constantly support them after having the baby when that’s not the case. Her family are too far up her arse and if they keep doing everything for her she’s going to start to expect it and then she will get her self in a rut and depression and cry and post it all over tiktok. Same for new parents that follow her they are going to expect to be handed everything. Let’s cut to the chase she doesn’t like having kids she regrets it and when nothing goes her way she cry’s, I know one too many people like her

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
How can you have another baby with someone that you made tik toks about how you ‘did it all on your own anyway’ honestly 😅 same thing will happen over and over again

• Haha

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
Why is she posting so much!? Her Instagram is showing every single step! Just sit back and relax I know I will be doing so in a few weeks when I’m in labour 😂😂

It's nice that her family are so supportive but maybe it's slightly verging on enabling? Only taken your kids out alone twice? Soo many nights out and now she's in Paris! I'm all for having a break for your own mental health but she needs to stand on her own two feet now and concentrate on being a mum the baby is so young and all she seems to actually care about is content for insta and tiktok and trying to make her ex jealous 🙄🙄🙄

blairxoxo

Wowwwwww I just could not. That boy disowned his 2 babies never mind cheated on you numerous times AND you took to social media to inform everybody. Wow wow wow

secret life

VIP Member
I feel sorry for her what she went through pregnant was absolutely awful. She's got a great family supporting her and everyone deserves a break. It's nice to actually see her looking so happy now!
She takes the piss out of her families kindness . Her mum and dad need to live there life and not baby sit her kids everytime she needs something doing .

account70032

VIP Member
A couple of times in her TikToks she has said things about the kids like “I can’t be bothered with them today I might just take them over to my mum and dad” and almost everyday you hear “I’m so tired I’ll probably take them to my mums” it just makes her sound so lazy. Yeah taking care kids can be tiring and has it’s hard days but the second she doesn’t feel in the mood to look after them she’s straight over to her mums so it’s like she doesn’t even want to try do things herself.

She has so much help and support to the point it’s like her parents and sisters are raising her kids for her but in Rubys head she thinks she fully understands and can relate to single parents when she has absolutely no idea what like is really like for any single parents. I’ve said before that her parents spoil her doing almost everything for her and never saying no and someone else said on here her parents are enablers and that person is so right cause they are. Yeah fair enough if her parents are more than willing to take of their grandkids kids everyday but I don’t think they’re teaching Ruby how to be a parent when she just expects them to do it for her.

I understand there are times someone can be mentally struggling whether that’s after having a baby , financial struggles or going through something else that’s hard and they need support and help so if there family is there to give that help I think that’s a blessing and there’s no shame in asking for help if you need it but I personally think Ruby is lazy a lot of the time and misses her freedom of being child free cause she always seems happiest when the kids aren’t around.

That’s not me taking away from any struggles she has been through cause I wouldn’t wish struggles on anyone but when you look at her attitude, entitlement and laziness she has no idea what being a full time single parent is like.

• Wow
  • Heart

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
If he’s not gonna be there for his children in the future I wouldn’t even want him there for the birth. Doesn’t matter if he’s the dad when he’s acting like a sperm donor. By the sounds of it he’s done nothing but stress her out the whole pregnancy so can’t imagine why anyone would even want a piece of shit baby dad like that they’re at such a vulnerable time.

foxygirl2002

I wonder what her sisters think about it. Funny how not one member of her family has been promoting the page to try and get them to Disney? It’s actually embarrassing trying to make out he’s her ‘boss’ when that’s her father in law and kids granddad. I also swear she slagged off his family to the high heavens and said not one of them make any effort with their children???

33nat

Of course she got another free buggy, that thing is flipping massive where is she planning to take that🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

& anyone else think that her being dolled up 247 before, during & straight after labour is to try and prove to Lorenzo ‘when I give birth it’s over’ trying to be a bad bitch now she’s given birth, give it a few days she’ll be crying all over her stories again 🤣🤣🤣