Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jpppru

Sorry but I can’t help notice that new brand she has is just buying and reselling clothes. If you look on website like shein or temu or aliexpress they sell the same baby clothes for 1/3 of the price. Don’t know how she gets away with it 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 9

Rose94

VIP Member
What’s irritating me is her constant need to reassure everyone of how well she’s coping and wanting to speak about the “kids dad” at every opportunity for example when she went to register Frankie “his dad met us there”
In that video she was telling Delilah “daddy is coming today”
Then making the video about why they don’t have his last name
It’s obvious she misses him and that is ok but I think people would have more respect for her if she was open and honest about it and stopped faking being ok

Kazzie20

VIP Member
I do feel for her that her baby dad has chosen not to be there. I think he’ll regret that

• Wow

casemae

I mean she has loads of support and she’s still not happy “how do I deal with Delilah when I’m feeding Frankie” well maybe put Frankie down and go get your child off the windowsill before she falls and hurts her self . She feels sorry for her self far too much and it’s giving PICK ME CHOOSE ME LOVE ME

• Haha

foxygirl2002

God imagine having such low self respect for yourself to take back someone like that 🤦‍♀️ whenever she poses with her kids it literally seems like she has no bond with them. Especially Frankie. I can’t explain it it’s like the lights on but no one’s home

account70032

VIP Member
I’m sorry if this is bad for me to say but all I see is Jigsaw when I look at her cause her cheek filler/head shape is very distracting

• Haha

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
I’d love to feel sorry for her but I reckon she just keeps going back to him so it’s just kinda like we’ll get on with it ruby at this stage. Sorry but how many times has he got to disrespect you to actually leave him for good ?

jhsaynfhs

All these posts about lorenzo are getting ridiculous now she goes on about no contact but then is either out with him and he’s posting it knowing people follow him or she’s posting about him 24/7 her last 7/8 posts are about him and it’s getting obsessive. I laughed when she said about she will go no contact with the kids, i don’t think she’s that grown up to realise anything when it comes to child pr and arrangements, he’s on both birth certificates so he has just as much rights as she does he can also take her to court the minute she stops contact and quite frankly I hope he does. Someone commented about him going to court and she said they have no idea but ruby love I think it’s YOU that has no idea. Just because he left you and flew out the country doesn’t mean he’s a unfit dad in a judges eyes unless you have proof of DV, drug / alcohol abuse etc they won’t stop a father seeing his kids and she will have a shock if he takes her to court. I generally used to feel sorry for this girl but it’s hard when she’s obsessed over her ex and using their kids as a weapon because he doesn’t want to be around her clearly. Also YOUR going to mess up your kids if you keep letting their dad see them every 5 weeks, it’s inconsistent and the kids especially Delilah doesn’t need that confusion in her life. Stop airing your dirty laundry all over Social media it’s pathetic and embarrassing focus on your kids and if you don’t want to speak to lorenzo then go through a professional if you have the money for a Range Rover you have the money for that.

Becclo44

VIP Member
Not just a Ruby thing of course, but I genuinely can’t believe it’s 2024 and these idiot influencers are stillll posting photos of their young kids in their swimwear, photos with nappies clearly on show etc? 🤷‍♀️

Rose94

VIP Member
I just wanna pin her down and SCRUB that grubby face 🤮 she’s absolutely blathered in fake tan

jhsaynfhs

She’s on her own all the time because she’s SINGLE that’s the only way she’s on her own, she’s anyway with her sisters or her little bff jess she’s never on her own with the kids she’s got more support then I have and I’m not a single mum

Rose94

VIP Member
She comes across as quiet vulnerable on that video, almost child like and completely unaware that they’re taking the piss out of/using her.
“I’m in charge of social media” no you’re being used, I’m no influencer fan or I wouldn’t be on here but if I had that many followers I’d be focusing on bigger things than my cheating “exs” dads grotty food shop

Ugh has anyone else seen the new video of the tour round the "potential" new premises in Blackpool?? Its giving homes under the hammer vibes the way theyre describing the building 🤣🤣

Also the way lorenzos dad says "we are gonna grow the BFS to a level you've never seen before" .... anyone would think they've been given an opportunity to branch out to Oxford St or something 🤣

Another thing I've thought to myself when seeing Ruby throw herself into this BFS stuff (other than who's looking after her kids this time) is, she's really not doing herself any favours associating with some cheap & nasty shop selling gone offs for 50p.. I personally don't think the likes of Oh Polly & other brands Ruby desperately wants to be involved with, are gonna want to collab with that sort of influencer 😂😂 but hey ho what do I know...

• Haha