Ruby thompstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her announcement YouTube I never realised how much of a drip Lorenzo is 🤮 sat in the passenger seat of his girlfriends Range Rover. And I don’t believe for one second she was on contraception they were on and off constantly she will have done it on purpose to keep hold of him a bit longer but unfortunately that never works

Reactions: 8
OMG, I've just 'discovered' her Tiktok and Youtube. Can't believe she slated a hospital in a lengthy YouTube video. I realise not everyone has a good hospital experience and that's fair enough but just go through the proper channels and make a complaint. She does come across as rather high maintenance so it's a bit unfair to only give her side of the story without hearing the other side on such a public platform

Reactions: 2
As if she’s feeding her baby 36 minutes ago food at this time a night! Not a chance I have a baby who’s about 4 weeks younger than her and he’s in bed 6/7 every night, can relax then 😂

Reactions: 4
As if she’s feeding her baby 36 minutes ago food at this time a night! Not a chance I have a baby who’s about 4 weeks younger than her and he’s in bed 6/7 every night, can relax then 😂
Yeah my little girl is the same age and she’s in bed by 5:30pm and asleep by 6pm. She sleeps until 6:30am the next day. She probably takes her to bed late so she sleeps in the next day.

as if she’s joined a travel pyramid scheme 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Ffs 🤣🤣 I cringe so bad when people fall for pyramid schemes influencers are only ever successful at it because of their massive following no average person stands the slightest chance making a living from it

Reactions: 4
Congrats on making it to her insta stories!! Also thanks Ruby you sent me here from said story 😘 glad I’m not the only one who doesn’t like her

Reactions: 5
I wish she’d stop using that filter all the time. She’s so young, and is a pretty girl, so no need for that filter that makes her lips look massive

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately Ruby not everyone appreciates the bullshit Instagram influencer lifestyle and that’s where any “hate” you are receiving comes from.
I think it’s a joke being given designer clothes for the baby, prams and any other crap she peddles for a bit of money. Imagine for a second a young single mum who works full time has to buy a second hand pram then seeing Ruby with her city apartment and Range Rover being given a free pram it’s a kick in the teeth and that’s why people don’t like it. It’s not even Ruby as a person it’s the whole lifestyle I can’t stand it’s not realistic
Que comment about how she “works hard for her money 🥱 “

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Nothing too important
Is she thick!! She put a caption saying something like it’s too late for this!! So clearly stating it was then! And I am not bullying a child not once did I bully the child.

Come on though who keeps a baby up that late getting into a mess like that with food. And before it’s said it may be a one off, she did questions on Instagram the other week and someone mentioned about her child and being up and she even said she goes to bed when we do.

Obviously not telling her what to do but if that was me I would be 100% getting her into a routine before the new baby comes.

Reactions: 5
Yeh I remember ages ago, well maybe when Delilah was about 6 months she was still up at like midnight and ruby said it suited them cause she sleeps late so they get a long lie 🫠. Great parenting. Definitely seems like Lorenzo does nothing apart from tagging along on free trips with her. Sad really cause she’s not got a clue how much harder it’s gonna be with two babies.

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she make a tik tok saying she did everything alone for their child and that’s why they separated and then was playing happy families not long after, now another on the way? Yikes

Reactions: 7