Ruby thompstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she’d lose the filler. She’s a pretty girl, but it’s not a good look and a waste of money imo if she looks worse for it

Reactions: 4
Someone asked the other day on insta if they had split up but she just said she keeps it more private. Bullshit def broke up

Reactions: 1
I know how hard it is to leave someone but im sure everyone does but If you keep breaking up and gettjng back togther it'll never work just find someone else
maybe she relies on him for money

Reactions: 3
I know how hard it is to leave someone but im sure everyone does but If you keep breaking up and gettjng back togther it'll never work just find someone else
maybe she relies on him for money
I doubt he makes as much money as her to be honest. He’s supposedly a watch salesman yet he seems to have about as much personality on him as a fried fish. I think she makes the money. She’s multiple buisnesses, social media and doesn’t she do abit with that Talia rose? Personally I think it’s so hard to leave the father of your child/ren and coming from experience you’re desperate to keep your family together as you want that stereotypical perfect family and now she’s pregnant with number 2 I assume she will want him to stick around now more than ever because it’s gunna be hard, she seems to have a good support network though. Eventually she will leave him properly but that could be in years yet

I would imagine she makes a lot of money from social media. I know she has the aesthetics business but what are her other businesses?

She closed goal diggers after continuing to take people’s money for months pretending she was going to continue it.

Just noticed she’s sneakily changed the Instagram page to some sort of mum diary vlog page now 🙄

ETA: I know someone in the what’s app group for goal diggers and when people complained that she’s happily taken their money, she played the mental health card and then just muted the group so nobody could send messages in it anymore except for herself

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She is definitely getting paid to talk about TEMU the amount she talks about it. It’s all tat Ruby it will be chucked out in a couple weeks

100% broke up with her bf
Let’s be honest, that guy was never going to stick around. He was not interested in her or Delilah in the slightest. It’s sad really, especially because she’s having another baby, it’s going to be really hard for her but she seems to have a very good support network.

i think he was just taking advantage of her and using her for what she’s got. She can do so much better than turkey teef lol 😂 i wonder what her parents and rest of the family think of him?
Let’s be honest, that guy was never going to stick around. He was not interested in her or Delilah in the slightest. It’s sad really, especially because she’s having another baby, it’s going to be really hard for her but she seems to have a very good support network.

Reactions: 1
i think he was just taking advantage of her and using her for what she’s got. She can do so much better than turkey teef lol 😂 i wonder what her parents and rest of the family think of him?
100%! Her family seem really close and lovely, I can’t see them having a positive opinion of him. I’ll never forget when she posted the pictures pictures of him when Delilah was born and he never took his hat off, that alone spoke a thousand words.

Reactions: 5