Ruby thompstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Tiktoks are quite childish.. Always throwing shade at people that didn’t make an effort with her.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone listened to her hospital story?
It sounds like a huge slander against a hospital because of one abrupt midwife.

I don’t believe the midwife would say some of the things she claimed to be honest.

Last edited:
Didn’t think the relationship would last with the baby dad! Weird how the baby never took his surname from the start if you were in a commited relationship think you would

Reactions: 4
Knew the baby dad was really blunt and off… not surprised they split! The impression she’s given is that he left her to do everything by herself which is by no means fair so good on her for ditching him if that’s the case😅

Reactions: 2
How is she selling a “course” for £50/£30 😭😂it’s a 5 page ebook telling you not to Facetune your pictures and use hashtags...I feel stupid for ever buying it when all the info is on google 😂

as someone that fell victim to her tit; she’s the most disgusting woman i’ve ever faced!!! her influencer program is tit, it’s all fake and she’s soooo rude!!

• Wow
as someone that fell victim to her tit; she’s the most disgusting woman i’ve ever faced!!! her influencer program is tit, it’s all fake and she’s soooo rude!!
She's one of many parasites out there in insta land not paying taxes and preying on victims who fall for their scams. Its a paradise for these people, no one to answer to, no tax man coming for them. Report her account, that's all you can do.

Alarm bells were ringing from the start with Lorenzo but I think Ruby will be better off without him, he came across as childish and distant.

During her pregnancy he said he didn’t want the baby to have his surname and there was a time he said he wouldn’t be at the birth either. It must have been hard to have someone dragging their feet like this and I’m guessing he only got worse. I’m surprised they’ve jumped ship so soon though.

Reactions: 6
In her tik tok she said people were telling her to leave for a while and she was doing it all on her own anyway so wasn’t worried about being a single mum. He sounds like an utter melt.