Ruby thompstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no one deserves this at all
It’s tit but she knew what he was like before so why would she get pregnant again and make life even harder for herself? I hope she has a good support network if he’s walked out on her men can be utter scumbags

Reactions: 15
Always came across that he did nothing with Delilah anyways, I mind a vlog ages ago when Delilah was maybe 4 or 5 months and ruby was getting ready to go out with Jess for the day. It it was already lunch time n she was saying they had to be quiet getting ready to leave cause Lorenzo was still in bed and he would be annoyed if they woke him. Like seriously who lays in till 1pm when u have a baby ? I’d be kicking him out of bed to get up and look after his child if he’s not working full time.

Reactions: 6
I hope they don’t get back together because 1. She’s gonna look really stupid after publicly announcing they’ve split… again
And 2. He’s clearly a useless immature child still himself who hasn’t grown up

Reactions: 8
I really feel for ruby she must be going through a lot at the moment, I think she’s doing a great job.. I don’t like to be the mum police at all but on her recent tiktok is Delilah forward facing in the car? Im sure she’s not long turned 1? I’m pretty sure the gov says must be rear facing until at least 15 months! If you read here ruby please have a look into car seat safety. I didn’t know any of this myself until i educated myself on it xx

Reactions: 2
I really feel for ruby she must be going through a lot at the moment, I think she’s doing a great job.. I don’t like to be the mum police at all but on her recent tiktok is Delilah forward facing in the car? Im sure she’s not long turned 1? I’m pretty sure the gov says must be rear facing until at least 15 months! If you read here ruby please have a look into car seat safety. I didn’t know any of this myself until i educated myself on it xx
She knows about car seat safety because I remember a video when she first got the car seat saying she knows she shouldn’t forward face yet. Probably said that to stop the comments on car seat safety 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This is a very good point, I like Ruby but she needs to deffo rear face :) I rear faced until my son was 3 and a half but I'm over zealous x

Reactions: 1
She knows about car seat safety because I remember a video when she first got the car seat saying she knows she shouldn’t forward face yet. Probably said that to stop the comments on car seat safety 🙄
No way ! I never saw that, it really isn’t hard to read up on it to protect your little one 😢

Her daughter literally turned one a couple of weeks ago 😫 whyyyyyyyy do people not give a tit about car seat safety!

Reactions: 5
Her daughter literally turned one a couple of weeks ago 😫 whyyyyyyyy do people not give a tit about car seat safety!
Scary isn't it? I'm ott but that's because I know the impact an accdient can have on a small child

Reactions: 3
Scary isn't it? I'm ott but that's because I know the impact an accdient can have on a small child
I didn’t know much about it until I was a mum but once I started reading I can’t believe the laws in this country aren’t stricter - 15 months is soooo early to ff anyway so the fact she’s done it at 12 months is shocking. I’ve only just forward faced my 4.5 year old!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I didn’t know much about it until I was a mum but once I started reading I can’t believe the laws in this country aren’t stricter - 15 months is soooo early to ff anyway so the fact she’s done it at 12 months is shocking. I’ve only just forward faced my 4.5 year old!
I agree, I forward faced at 3.5, rear facing is honestly the best

What a bizzare tiktok about Delilah going to see Lorenzo 🙃 I think they’re back together and she’s slowly gonna reintroduce him back in asif nothing was ever mentioned

Reactions: 4
What a bizzare tiktok about Delilah going to see Lorenzo 🙃 I think they’re back together and she’s slowly gonna reintroduce him back in asif nothing was ever mentioned
She’s done this before, it will happen again. And repeat…

Reactions: 6
Poor Ruby I’m not her biggest fan but I do feel awful for her right now if it’s true lorzeno has a new girlfriend already

Reactions: 5