Ruby thompstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
id love to see her try for a few days of actually just parenting, alone. i’m a single parent and it irks me that she claims she is one when not one day is spent looking after her children on her own.

Reactions: 6
Next thread title suggestions: Ruby Thompstone - Claims to be a single mummy of two, but can anyone shed any light on what she actually does do?

Ruby Thompstone - Got Frankie out here eating his own poo, claims she has more than one friend, but who?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Of course she reads here religiously it’s not a coincidence she’s deleted lorenzos comment on her recent instagram reel with the red dress , he seems to be trying subtly commenting hyping her up they’re now gone as are all the pictures he posted together with her in them she’s obviously told her to take them down , ruby mate if your embarrassed don’t get back with him because if it was the other way around you’d be crying on TikTok that’s he’s cheating or some tit because he don’t post you n you post him blah blah , single mommy to 2 under 2 as I’ve always said your never been a single parent you wouldn’t even understand the struggles with all the help you get bore off it
I can still see his comments 🤫