Ruby thompstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new TikTok come travel with us and a “new born baby”. Ruby darling your baby is 3 months!!! Definitely no longer a “newborn” and people in the comments going in because she’s got her sitting up. Ugghhh they’re all as thick as each other. Lorenzo there for the lifestyle well fake IG lifestyle. Poor Rubys Mum being dropped at the laat minute.
The hol won’t go well as he can’t escape when it gets tough with the baby.
i thought this her poor mum being dropped for him. She’s a bit dim, constantly asking for advice and saying she’s taking the prep machine with her cos she doesn’t know how to make bottles 😳 honestly

Reactions: 2
Why do people on her q&a’s ask the most boring questions, I don’t want to know how many hours her kid sleeps for nor do I think anyone really cares

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are they still together? I unfollowed her but saw her on my grid so had a nose.. No sign of Lorenzo?

I thought he cheated, she did a video saying they broke up just to be back together again..
I’m sure he cheated on her a while ago before she was pregnant?

I think something has gone on between Georgia Portogallo and Ruby Thompstone as they aren’t following each other and someone got Ruby’s business Instagram shut down ages ago and then she said she was having problems with someone slandering her company and stealing her clients?

Reactions: 1
How can you have another baby with someone that you made tik toks about how you ‘did it all on your own anyway’ honestly 😅 same thing will happen over and over again

• Haha
Reactions: 12
didn’t realise she had a thread I’m just plonking myself here 🍿 👀

Reactions: 4
People on tiktok saying it’s a boy. I reckon it’s a girl. Ideally she should have waited 2 years to have another one I think it’s too soon as it is hare work having 2 children so close in age but I don’t have kids so can’t really comment. But when I have kids I don’t want them too close in age as I wouldn’t be able to handle 2 at once 😅