Ruby thompstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been obvious since she got pregnant that he had absolutely no interest in being a dad.

I’ve met ruby a few times and she’s probably one of the nicest girls i’ve ever met. Her baby daddy i met him and he was so rude had no emotion to his own daughter. I’m glad she got rid tbh. She will thrive being a single mum and she will meet someone who adores her and Delilah

Reactions: 3
She looks happier without him already and she said it was a long time coming. She will do fab without him being a dead weight.

Reactions: 1
He seems like a total waster! Good for her for getting rid now too many people stay in unhappy relationships "for the kids" but actually just end up exposing their children to what an unhealthy relationship looks like rather than two happy parents separated.

Reactions: 2
I’ve met ruby a few times and she’s probably one of the nicest girls i’ve ever met. Her baby daddy i met him and he was so rude had no emotion to his own daughter. I’m glad she got rid tbh. She will thrive being a single mum and she will meet someone who adores her and Delilah
I was watching back her tik toks when she was in hospital being induced and he is just sat next to her with hood up covering half his face looking miserable AF

Cringeeee she literally posted 38484 tiktoks about it. Probably just trying to get more engagement. How embarrassing.

That poor baby is literally only ever dragged out to restaurants at the least baby friendly of times

Reactions: 4
She looks weak (maybe the wrong word) going back to him after preaching that it was a long time coming and that she did it all anyway.

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe they are back together already! She was meeting other mums and clearly doing better without him😳Even though she met up with someone she’d never met before , another mum, and already booked a holiday together!!!

How can you say you did it all, it was a long time coming etc etc to get back together 🤣 honestly wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes just uploaded a screenshot of how much her views have gone up. So it clearly was to boost engagement 🤣

He won’t ever leave he doesn’t want to be with her but he wants the life she can provide. He likes her money and to show off but doesn’t want ruby or the baby. She will see one day but he will keep cheating on the side. Such a shame!

Reactions: 7
Her new TikTok come travel with us and a “new born baby”. Ruby darling your baby is 3 months!!! Definitely no longer a “newborn” and people in the comments going in because she’s got her sitting up. Ugghhh they’re all as thick as each other. Lorenzo there for the lifestyle well fake IG lifestyle. Poor Rubys Mum being dropped at the laat minute.
The hol won’t go well as he can’t escape when it gets tough with the baby.

Reactions: 5