Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
As if she’s feeding her baby 36 minutes ago food at this time a night! Not a chance I have a baby who’s about 4 weeks younger than her and he’s in bed 6/7 every night, can relax then 😂
Yeah my little girl is the same age and she’s in bed by 5:30pm and asleep by 6pm. She sleeps until 6:30am the next day. She probably takes her to bed late so she sleeps in the next day.

I just saw her pop up on the fyp saying spend the day with her and Frankie as her dad and sister have taken delilah to the nursery for a few hours so he can "get content for their business" ??? Anyone know what business that is? 🤣🤣🤣 I doubt any of the other parents would be too pleased with another child's grandad & auntie rocking up to the nursery to take "content" 🤔 - I know I wouldn't!!!

Cocoluna

VIP Member
Does anyone follow Ruby?

She does TikTok and Instagram and seems lovely but her boyfriend seems like a bit of a deadbeat dad to be. He doesn’t want to be at the birth and he doesn’t want the baby to have his surname and it doesn’t really look like they are together.
What's her bfs insta. Recently come across her didn't realise he didn't want baby to have his surname etc. found it weird he didn't want to go on holiday with her

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
She picked him up and drove them to the park so he could see Delilah and he told her to stay in the car? The car you used to post pictures of and pretend it was yours on insta? I would have left him there and his new Mrs can pick him up. Lads an absolute fucking moron.
Did she post this somewhere ?