Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
A video just came up of her being asked what the worst name is for a boy, and she was like 'you know what i'm going to say' and obviously she said 'Lorenzo'. Fuck me, stop giving him attention, bet he loves having videos made about him all the time
his name is laurent 😭

Reactions: 1

Anonymousa

Literally it’s bloody bigger then them I’m all for a nice pushchair but I choose comfort over flashiness, the egg2 tandem is amazing

account70032

VIP Member
idk i feel bad for her, it is a difficult situation and it isnt her fault her baby dad is a deadbeat
Not her fault at all and I hope she knows that it’s not her fault. He’s just a shit person and unfortunately life can be unfair and horrible I wish that wasn’t the case but there’s some men in this world who don’t make good partners or fathers. I just think for her sake she needs to prioritise her mental health not just because she has children to take care of but because for her sake she deserves to be happy. Her ex does not deserve to be taking over her thoughts and life so much. I think a social media break would probably help her although if that’s how she makes her income then I doubt she’ll want to stop posting.

I think she thought she was going to have Delilah and have a ‘family influencer’ channel. Especially when Frankie came along. When it all fell apart with Lorenzo I think that dream got shattered and now she wishes she could go back and not have them 🙁 might sound unfair just my opinion.
Also seen Lorenzo make a new Instagram this morning - did our ruby tell him they could only get back together if he does that? Who knows🤣🤣
This!!! Took the words outta my mouth. That's exactly what she thought would happen, and the only way she thinks she will remain relevant is to play the single mum card to reach a wider audience. Is she as active on YT as she was when she first had DeLieLuh?

candyland_

VIP Member
Her Tiktoks are quite childish.. Always throwing shade at people that didn’t make an effort with her.

candyland_

VIP Member
She looks happier without him already and she said it was a long time coming. She will do fab without him being a dead weight.

user276363829

Chatty Member
If she's that worried go to A&E I had something similar few years ago think it was iron related just eat more red meat now either steak or mince meat once a week . If it was serious the GP would call her back
That rash + the bruising looks far too familiar to me and not in a good way. She needs to be persistent with her GP and get to the bottom of it as it could potentially be a very serious illness causing it. Its not a case for A&E as its not an emergency. I'm not a fan of Ruby but I really hope she's OK

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
I honestly think they’re back together and she doesn’t wanna admit it.
Lorenzo posted a picture of him holding Delilah in the reflection of rubys car right at the same time Ruby posted a picture of her in her car so they must of been together.
I also noticed she said it was just her mum being her birth partner and now it’s changed to Lorenzo can be there if he wants
Her stupid tiktoks have slowed down too
If that’s true she really is pathetic and they deserve eachother🙃

secret life

VIP Member
Perhaps this sudden acceleration in them getting back together, going on dates & following eachother back on socials is because Ruby thinks that Lorenzo and his dad are gonna become the next Simon & Bobby Arora (owners of B&M Stores) and they'll become billionaires...

(Definitely will not happen) 🤣
Thought he would of sold something more then out of date food 😂 I'll be surprised if it lasts 6 months

• Haha

candyland_

VIP Member
Does anyone follow Ruby?

She does TikTok and Instagram and seems lovely but her boyfriend seems like a bit of a deadbeat dad to be. He doesn’t want to be at the birth and he doesn’t want the baby to have his surname and it doesn’t really look like they are together.