Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

account70032

VIP Member
Does she make money from TikTok? I know she does beauty treatments as a job too not sure exactly what she does but is the reason she can’t take a break from social media for financial reasons? I’m just wondering cause I think a social media break would be good for her cause making content about her ex all the time really isn’t healthy it’s not going to help her mentally and it’s sad seeing her being obsessed like this cause she deserves to be happy and realise he’s not worth it.

Sorry I don’t watch her/follow her at all. I was just wondering if someone could explain what she means by her having clients. Wouldn’t she be on maternity leave? Only asking as she keeps coming up on my fyp and I noticed her saying it .

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I would imagine she makes a lot of money from social media. I know she has the aesthetics business but what are her other businesses?

Ann-Marie

She knows about car seat safety because I remember a video when she first got the car seat saying she knows she shouldn’t forward face yet. Probably said that to stop the comments on car seat safety 🙄
No way ! I never saw that, it really isn’t hard to read up on it to protect your little one 😢

Yes!!🥱🥱
---
Has that tiktok mum group fallen apart cos I don’t see much of them together anymore or comments on eachother’s posts
Lozij and laurenslittlefamily were out together recently but apart from that I don’t think any of them has met up for a while, not sure if they’ve fallen out or anything but after reading the other thread I think something might have happened between them

Ive always thought shes claiming benefits on the sly, how many other "single mums" do you know in a cost of living crisis that can just go and spend £140 on clothes for just one of their kids? Aswell as her regularly renting smelly old warehouses for "content" 😂

I wasn't about for her chav era, but can imagine it was horrific, anyone got any old pics of her all chavved up? I need a laugh tonight 😂😂
She will be earning money off TikTok and ads etc , my friend has like 500k followed and earns thousands a week so

groovygirl229

VIP Member
It makes sense she can hire the place for content, and then she's able to get out the house kids free and do content. On one hand I get it for structure of her day, at least she's doing her content properly. But also what a waste to hire it so much. She seems to be going 3 times a week?!