Tik Tok Mums

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread for the Tik Tok mums

Annais Bolton
Leanne Chapman
Abbie Martin
Hanni Challinor
Elle Grace
Megan Mckeon
Charlotte Crouch
Maisie Brown
Evangaline

Reactions: 1
i was really shocked to find out annais and maisie didnt have a thread till now, i quite like annais she’s quite dull but seems like a good mom i just can’t stand maisie and nova though

OMG or that izzy & matilda cannot stand her, begging for people to pay for her and her baby because she was too young to claim UC

i was really shocked to find out annais and maisie didnt have a thread till now, i quite like annais she’s quite dull but seems like a good mom i just can’t stand maisie and nova though

OMG or that izzy & matilda cannot stand her, begging for people to pay for her and her baby because she was too young to claim UC
oh god that Izzy was claiming to be skint then the night after went out with Maisie!

They're all just a nasty bunch of girls who sit in their group chat and think they're superior to every other parent.
Dakota is their latest recruit who's just as bad

• Haha
Finding Ella grace pretty insufferable these days! Shame as I used to like her

how many times has she quit her work And then gone back again now? 🙄

Finding Ella grace pretty insufferable these days! Shame as I used to like her

how many times has she quit her work And then gone back again now? 🙄
She’s so miserable! She seems to live a good life, she was car shopping the other day & seems to be happy with her partner and has two healthy kids but still miserable

do we think Megan has split from her boyfriend?

They seem like a right stuck up bunch, the kind who would be nice to your face then laugh behind your back

Reactions: 3
After being in groups with Maisie I can concur she’s a stuck up witch so I can only assume the rest are or I don’t know how they associate with her

Reactions: 4
After being in groups with Maisie I can concur she’s a stuck up witch so I can only assume the rest are or I don’t know how they associate with her
I used to like her, but then kind of started getting a really bitchy vibe from her

She’s so miserable! She seems to live a good life, she was car shopping the other day & seems to be happy with her partner and has two healthy kids but still miserable

do we think Megan has split from her boyfriend?
Megan has DEFINITELY been doing benefit fraud. When she got her flat was when Shay stopped appearing on her socials/tiktok and photos of him on insta seemed to vanish?? So I went to find her Facebook and his said in a relationship but she said single? But he still had his profile picture of the pair of them. 100% believe she claimed as a single mum whilst at her mums to afford everything she did on maternity leave. She claimed they couldn’t afford to private rent or buy a house, then admitted her flat Is housing association. Very quick to get one I’d say just after Elysia’s first birthday. And they don’t just hand them out to couples with a baby! Deffo claiming/claimed to get her current place and with how her socials have been I’d say she’s still doing it x

Reactions: 2
Megan has DEFINITELY been doing benefit fraud. When she got her flat was when Shay stopped appearing on her socials/tiktok and photos of him on insta seemed to vanish?? So I went to find her Facebook and his said in a relationship but she said single? But he still had his profile picture of the pair of them. 100% believe she claimed as a single mum whilst at her mums to afford everything she did on maternity leave. She claimed they couldn’t afford to private rent or buy a house, then admitted her flat Is housing association. Very quick to get one I’d say just after Elysia’s first birthday. And they don’t just hand them out to couples with a baby! Deffo claiming/claimed to get her current place and with how her socials have been I’d say she’s still doing it x
That's not how council houses work, you don't just jump the que because your now a single parent and on benefits. You need a housing need whether you're single or not. That's actually offensive to any families that have been given a council property.

Reactions: 6