Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justmechan23

Chatty Member
I saw in the comments from people that she explained why she could no longer go no contact with Lorenzo, what was the explanation given?

account70032

VIP Member
Not them exploiting another child who they call a “fan” of them lol to promote Lorenzos dad shop 😭 telling her what to say! it’s bad enough them using Delilah and Frankie in the videos as props to get more views and attention. They think they’re celebrities it’s very cringe to watch.

Anastasiaxo

She is definitely getting paid to talk about TEMU the amount she talks about it. It’s all tat Ruby it will be chucked out in a couple weeks

secret life

VIP Member
They all struggling to push that pram 😂😂 Joie Aire Twin Pushchair the best one I've had light weight just get a new born thing for the baby to lay in.

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
as someone that fell victim to her shit; she’s the most disgusting woman i’ve ever faced!!! her influencer program is shit, it’s all fake and she’s soooo rude!!
She's one of many parasites out there in insta land not paying taxes and preying on victims who fall for their scams. Its a paradise for these people, no one to answer to, no tax man coming for them. Report her account, that's all you can do.