Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

foxygirl2002

I’m so confused where did everyone get that Lorenzo’s dad owned the store? Ruby has just done some video with a girl called Jess and said Jess’ boyfriend Jacob dad owns the store. Not lorenzos?

LucyJade1994

People on tiktok saying it’s a boy. I reckon it’s a girl. Ideally she should have waited 2 years to have another one I think it’s too soon as it is hare work having 2 children so close in age but I don’t have kids so can’t really comment. But when I have kids I don’t want them too close in age as I wouldn’t be able to handle 2 at once 😅

Fanta1

I’m
Sorry 🤣🤣 Lorenzos dad is going to pay for her and the kids to go away on his tik tok, as he should they’re his grandchildren 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but they won’t mention that will they

Sazza25

VIP Member
I didn’t know much about it until I was a mum but once I started reading I can’t believe the laws in this country aren’t stricter - 15 months is soooo early to ff anyway so the fact she’s done it at 12 months is shocking. I’ve only just forward faced my 4.5 year old!
I agree, I forward faced at 3.5, rear facing is honestly the best

What did she say ?
it was a deleted video of what lorenzo had done and I’m assuming is the reason for their latest break up
It’s vile! Like I do feel bad for her because it is shitty what he did but the fact that it’s showing that all these ‘perfect’ TikTok mums are all bull

secret life

VIP Member
W
What’s she supposed to do, never go shopping lol? I doubt she was there for hours.
Well obvs but she has help atm so maybe someone could of took the toddler out for the day whilst she went quickly.
What’s she supposed to do, never go shopping lol? I doubt she was there for hours.
People are dirty don't wash there hands the toddlers always I'll aswell. She just needs to be careful shopping for more slap for her greasy face 🤢

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
I really don’t like her new house, it’s so cottagey style she doesn’t show much of it I’ve noticed

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
In her tik tok she said people were telling her to leave for a while and she was doing it all on her own anyway so wasn’t worried about being a single mum. He sounds like an utter melt.

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Why is she still pedalling the single mum narrative? Even in her videos she still pretends she’s going out alone and her family is her only support network 😂 she’s a complete fraud trying to promote herself as a single mum of 2 under 2 when she’s not. All for a few thousand views as well 🤦🏻‍♂️ she ignores Lorenzos comments as well, obvs trying her hardest to make out she’s single but everyone knows she’s not thanks to him
She needs to change her bio soon