Ruby Granger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her youtube admin is (just in general) absolutely shocking

Don't know anyone else who's accidentally uploaded drafts / got upload times wrong / forgot to edit titles more than once... and she's done each like 20 times (not to mention how late and out of order all her videos are)
for someone who’s supposedly extremely organized, Ruby sure is scatterbrained beyond belief

Reactions: 12
Miss patina
Study all day keeps the doctors away (I don’t even know)
Acadaymia nuts
Productively writes a list on how to be productive whilst not being productive at all

Hmmm brainstorming ideas is hard

Ruby Granger 3: Macadamia Nuts by Day, Dark AcaDAYmia by Night

Ruby “AcaDAYmia” Granger

Ruby Granger: Dark AcaDAYmia and other misadventures in pronunciation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It doesn’t seem that people have very long to pre-order the planner before it closes and then that’s it, no future chance to order. What if some kids are waiting for their parents’ payday or something. It’s like 3 days only... :unsure:

Reactions: 3
I see the comments of the video are full of young people who can't afford the planner or their parents can't afford to buy it for them. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 4
If I were her I'd make a printable version available for a much more affordable price for students who cannot justify spending that much on a planner. Would be more encouraging and inclusive.

Reactions: 8
there's her inspo

look at some of the book suggestions
i feel she’s more a mix of light academia and cottagecore! she definitely fits cottagecore more with her book choices and style, which tends more towards cute than sophisticated academic

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ruby granger #2: It’s acadaymia not acadeemia
Another vote for this one!!

I genuinely don't think Ruby is that organised at all. At least she isn't with her youtube. I suppose she could be super-organised and film a load of videos in advance that are just ready to go, but then that ends up making her look MORE disorganised because they're old content (like her uni routines when she's been moved home a good few weeks now). And it's totally fine if she wants to be mega-organised like this and have loads of videos ready to go, but she just needs to be mindful of what content she puts out when, like not doing any more uni vlogs when she left uni. Things like book reviews, or study with mes, or things like that are probably worth having "ready to go" - but not routines etc that are no longer relevant :)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.