Ruby Granger #9 daddy granger is hot, childhood obsession is not, routine videos are a lot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she's uploaded a new video at last, and it doesn't have routine in the title!

Screenshot 2021-05-02 at 10.40.41.png

...why

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m subscribed to the Take and they just uploaded this Cottagecore video essay, head to roughly 11 minutes in and you’ll see a very familiar face 👀

Reactions: 2
She needs to focus on freckle continuity 😂 I know freckles can appear during a single day if you’re out in the sun a lot, but generally speaking they don’t disappear in the afternoon 😂

Also, everyone struggling with exams and stress, don’t forget to take time off from studying and other obligations to play some posh sport like tennis or go electric biking for a day!

Reactions: 24
What was wrong with her eyes in the beginning of the video? They kept on shifting all over the place

Reactions: 2
I noticed how often she says "like" while speaking now. Especially at the beginning of the vlog.

Reactions: 3
not her having some children's pasta sauce..... what's wrong with adult food roobee????

Reactions: 16
Re this 'stint' thing she's advertising....I don't know much about it but it sounds potentially quite exploitative? Is it a zero hours thing? Also hilarious that she's advertising it when she's never had to work a day in her life.

Reactions: 17
not her having some children's pasta sauce..... what's wrong with adult food roobee????
Nooo kids pasta?? That's so strange. I love how she showed it to us like it's something normal and exciting that she's going to be trying, meanwhile I'm just confused and a little concerned.

Also confused about the purpose of drawing fake freckles on her face? Is that just to make herself look child-like? You can clearly tell that they're fake too. They don't look natural at all (plus they disappear halfway through the day lol)

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but her claim that ‘24 hour exams are the way forward, especially for essay-based subjects’ is absolutely absurd. The intense time conditions of exams have no application in the real world of academia, where coursework assignments are much more akin to research and writing deadlines faced by academics. I just don’t understand where she’s pulled that claim from. Probably out her arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but her claim that ‘24 hour exams are the way forward, especially for essay-based subjects’ is absolutely absurd. The intense time conditions of exams have no application in the real world of academia, where coursework assignments are much more akin to research and writing deadlines faced by academics. I just don’t understand where she’s pulled that claim from. Probably out her arse.
How do these 24-hour exams work? I'm not from the UK

Re this 'stint' thing she's advertising....I don't know much about it but it sounds potentially quite exploitative? Is it a zero hours thing? Also hilarious that she's advertising it when she's never had to work a day in her life.
I had a look on their website out of curiosity to see wtf it actually was, it’s zero hours and when a business needs cover they put a request on this app and people can accept it and go and work, they say pay is £8.90 an hour but they reckon it’s 2-3 hour shifts lmao sounds like a waste of time to me and could only work if you live in a city anyway

Reactions: 3
I’ve done one before (pre-COVID, so may be different). The exam question is released and you have 24 hours to research, plan and write an essay. Mine was 3000 words, and it was absolute hell!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It's literally just a normal exam but you have 24 hours to complete it. Most of them you can technically spend as much time as you want on them, but you're supposed to only take as long to complete the exam as you would if it were in an exam hall. They're just 24 hours to allow for people in different time zones/with caring responsibilities/any other issues to complete the exam without any issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In her latest video, the lines on her lower face look so obvious, presumably because she's lost weight. If she's doing the latter in order to look young, having a gaunt, deeply-lined face makes anyone look older.

Reactions: 9
The e-bike rental is £60 a day per bike. Totally something anyone can afford to do on a whim 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.