Ruby Granger #9 daddy granger is hot, childhood obsession is not, routine videos are a lot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had Roobee’s videos on in the background while I worked today (as one does) and I’m pretty sure she listed The Little Princess in both her ”the 47293 children’s books and cereal boxes I read in 2020” and ”what I read in January” videos 👀
She says she reads it every year out of tradition, so that makes sense

She says she reads it every year out of tradition, so that makes sense
Yeah, but it was specifically the last one she read in 2020 and the first one she read in 2021 😂

EDIT: I went back and checked, and I got it wrong, I apologize! The first book she read in 2021 was The Secret Garden, which is also by Frances Hodgson Burnett so that’s why my brain was unable to process.

EDIT 2: If Roobee would do her job and post new content, I would not be reduced to such desperate idiocy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, but it was specifically the last one she read in 2020 and the first one she read in 2021 😂

EDIT: I went back and checked, and I got it wrong, I apologize! The first book she read in 2021 was The Secret Garden, which is also by Frances Hodgson Burnett so that’s why my brain was unable to process.

EDIT 2: If Roobee would do her job and post new content, I would not be reduced to such desperate idiocy.
I see I'm not the only one who has Ruby on in the background while I work haha
When I'm doing mindless tasks like copying notes or grammar exercises I like to put on Youtube videos in the background and some of Ruby's more "chatty" videos are ideal for that

Reactions: 7
I had Roobee’s videos on in the background while I worked today (as one does) and I’m pretty sure she listed The Little Princess in both her ”the 47293 children’s books and cereal boxes I read in 2020” and ”what I read in January” videos 👀
thanks to being autistic i totally thought that the “the 47293 children’s books and cereal boxes i read in 2020” was an actual video of Ruby’s 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
thanks to being autistic i totally thought that the “the 47293 children’s books and cereal boxes i read in 2020” was an actual video of Ruby’s 😂
I would watch the tit out of that video ngl, bound to be more interesting than the majority of the actual content she puts out these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see I'm not the only one who has Ruby on in the background while I work haha
When I'm doing mindless tasks like copying notes or grammar exercises I like to put on Youtube videos in the background and some of Ruby's more "chatty" videos are ideal for that
i actually don’t mind some of her older content because of this! Like when she was at Exeter and not a home pretending to be a child. I find myself occasionally going back to those and watching them or just putting them on as some background noise.

Reactions: 20
Where is our new content? It's been so long now, I'd give anything for a new tea-and-twirling routine 😔

Reactions: 19
Ruby posted on IG about how she's finding her exam stressful because she doesn't need to revise beforehand (as they are 24-hour exams). I'm really not surprised by this, as the mix of spontaneity and time pressure don't seem to be her forte. She seems really wild-eyed in the video clips she uploaded too.

Reactions: 13
Can someone please explain what a 24 hour exam is? I'm not british

Reactions: 1
What’s annoying me - actually I’m not annoyed, I just don’t understand - does anyone follow Sussane. bartsch? Thought this would be a positive addition to my insta but I look at her and wonder what her actual job is and how a 50 year is still the utter drunk and nightlife and staying relevant. Do you guys know of her? Check insta. And dear lord someone tell Amanda Lapore she ain’t looking too fine and it’s awkward. The weird torpedo boobs just arent the one love . Plus please don’t take your clothes off in a restaurant. All a bit odd and people need to eat dinner without seeing pap fake noob out for all to see. Rant Much love you guys ❤❤

[
A bit OT, but why are so many influencers triggered by these gossip sites? (except obvious crappy behaviour like doxxing etc...). (some) people IRL will talk tit about you behind your back as well, in school, at work, your family members....Im not sure why they are so appaled about it? Sure, we can argue that gossiping and talking behind ones back is crappy, but it happens and its just a part of human nature.

Do they think they would never be subjected to it if they werent an influencer?

Sorry if I’m stating the obvious but an influencer job isn’t a real job! And these guy are holding by there their teeth and nails ! Trust me I’m a recruitment manager for a well know brand an this shizzle doesn’t have any longevity 👍

Reactions: 5
I’ve not been in here forever as work has been insane and have to catch up on the end of last thread and the start of this one, so this is probably entirely off topic, but my friend posted this on her social media this morning and it made me think of Ruby 🤣🤣🙄
And now I have shared that with you all I am going to catch up!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys I’m ashamed, I’m listening to classical fm while doing work- I’m practically turning into Ruby! At least I’m doing actual work and not silly busy work...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys I’m ashamed, I’m listening to classical fm while doing work- I’m practically turning into Ruby! At least I’m doing actual work and not silly busy work...
Ha ha no shame, I listen to it in the car because I get distracted listening to lyrics :D

Reactions: 2
Tbh I can imagine a 24 hour exam being absolute hell for ruby. She’s someone who loves making to do lists, planning ahead and studying for countless hours in preparation for exams.
I’m assuming she must be nearing the end of her semester, so I wonder what content she’s got planned for the summer? I really hope she doesn’t just completely morph into a Victorian child :/

• Haha
Tbh I can imagine a 24 hour exam being absolute hell for ruby. She’s someone who loves making to do lists, planning ahead and studying for countless hours in preparation for exams.
I’m assuming she must be nearing the end of her semester, so I wonder what content she’s got planned for the summer? I really hope she doesn’t just completely morph into a Victorian child :/
What she really needs is a part time job or Saturday job that gets her out the house to learn some skills but she never will though.

Reactions: 20
I’d assumed she’d be focussing more on her internships but I wonder now if they’re just a term-time job, or if they’ve finished.

Reactions: 3
I’d assumed she’d be focussing more on her internships but I wonder now if they’re just a term-time job, or if they’ve finished.
Even when she is focussing on them it seems to only be for an hour - hour and a half at a time which confused me slightly, I was an editorial assistant for an academic journal during uni and the expectation for both myself and from them was that I’d be doing like two full days a week kind of thing, and was the same even when I was working remotely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.