Ruby Granger #8 Government checks, body checks, and yet no privilege checks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im a bit late to the thread, ive been busy with work so sorry if this has been talked about but in her recent photo dump on instagram, the video of her doing an arabesque hurts my soul so much. her supporting leg is SO BENT and her foot isn't turned out correctly.... shes going to hurt hereself. i also thought she knew about gymnastics? but can't have a straight suopprting leg?

Reactions: 11
im a bit late to the thread, ive been busy with work so sorry if this has been talked about but in her recent photo dump on instagram, the video of her doing an arabesque hurts my soul so much. her supporting leg is SO BENT and her foot isn't turned out correctly.... shes going to hurt hereself. i also thought she knew about gymnastics? but can't have a straight suopprting leg?
Omg yes this! Hip alignment completely out as well 😂 I could almost hear my ballet teachers voice screaming “nooooooooooo”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We dont do that much as a family I guess but I actually enjoy doing things with my brothers like going for lunch or even to a concert or something lol. Or going for a coffee with my mam. Maybe we're unusual, but since we all moved out we do that kind of thing bc even tho we have our own lives doesnt mean we cant do stuff with each other when we can make time?

Having said that me and my youngest brother deliberately go out to the pub on alternating nights if we can to avoid each other 🤣

Bradley cooper but like not really but like...kinda?
Lol no please don't insult Bradley Cooper like that XD

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg yes this! Hip alignment completely out as well 😂 I could almost hear my ballet teachers voice screaming “nooooooooooo”
I really hope Ruby doesn’t go down the ballet aesthetic route as I can totally see her buying pointe shoes from Amazon and doing some really stupid stuff in them For ThE aEstHeTiC.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I really hope Ruby doesn’t go down the ballet aesthetic route as I can totally see her buying pointe shoes from Amazon and doing some really stupid stuff in them For ThE aEstHeTiC.
honestly i really hope she doesn't, it's so so so dangerous. if she can't straighten her legs and turn our her feet, she is no where near ready for pointe

What the duck please no one give her these ideas
honestly, sitting in the splits is great when you're reading and doing homework, i did it all the timeeeeeee when i was school aged and danced many many hours per week to keep up the stretch. in saying that, no one should be obsessively stretching

• Heart
Reactions: 12
honestly i really hope she doesn't, it's so so so dangerous. if she can't straighten her legs and turn our her feet, she is no where near ready for pointe
Yes, and doing a 20 minute ‘ballet fit’ routine from YouTube once or twice a week is not ballet!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Come on, the username ‘Bts’ couldn’t possibly be used by someone slightly dodgy pretending to be a fan of Ruby’s, could it? It‘s not like there’d be anything dodgy in asking a grown woman to dress like a primary school pupil ...

Reactions: 13
Come on, the username ‘Bts’ couldn’t possibly be used by someone slightly dodgy pretending to be a fan of Ruby’s, could it? It‘s not like there’d be anything dodgy in asking a grown woman to dress like a primary school pupil ...
tbf (the comment is weird I wont deny that) but BTS (the group) have millions of fans so at this point BTS isn't so much Back To School as it is Bangtan Sonyeondan, this is probably just some ten year old BTS fan

Reactions: 6
As a YouTuber about to hit 600K I’m kinda more critical that she uploaded her latest video with a big chunk of the camera facing parts blurry, I know it’s fitting with her annoying audio editing where she doubles up clips over each other or just cuts herself off, but it just annoys me so much 🙃

Also some of her film recommendations I can see, but some of them are just so bizarre I’m sorry but why is the remake of Beauty and the Beast in there? She wants to escape the provincial town for great adventures, Oh wait it has Emma Watson, clearly cottagecore 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
BTS will forever stand for behind the scenes and that is my hill I will die on.

On Ruby topic, I rolled my eyes so hard when I saw the video. She reminds me of Kalel....ging through different phases/aestethics. First it was bookworm, then dark academia, now cottage core...I mean come the duck on.

Someone said it just before, her obsession with any kind of aestethic is just not normal at this point lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
tbf (the comment is weird I wont deny that) but BTS (the group) have millions of fans so at this point BTS isn't so much Back To School as it is Bangtan Sonyeondan, this is probably just some ten year old BTS fan
A fan would capitalise it correctly, surely? And sure, it could be a ten year old fan. Or it might not be. I don’t think Ruby’s daft enough to respond and we’ve been through likelihood of some of her fans not necessarily being adolescent girls before, but I really do think she needs to think just a little critically about what she’s posting. What gets me is that she clearly isn’t the one filming a lot of this footage and I really doubt it’s Martha or her dad. From what we see, it’s her mum doing a lot of it and a woman of that age needs to give her head a wobble and think about the image she’s encouraging her daughter to portray online.

Reactions: 7
wtf is ballet academia? Her obsession with these aesthetics seems very juvenile. I feel like most people explore their identity in this superficial way when you're 14/16 not when you're almost 21.
View attachment 540918
Right which one of you did this 😂 no way is ballet academia real

Edit: I’ve just seen the ss from Wikipedia. duck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the duck please no one give her these ideas
tbf this is what you would be doing without thinking about it if you actually did ballet.... if you do 10 min "ballet fit" or whatever BS in the most ridicule toddler tutu costume what's the point?? spend that same amount of time, money and physical effort into a proper ballet class?

also my teach would not have stopped at the "noooooo" probably something like "AAAAAAAAAH my eyes hurt do you want me to die!!! fix that turn out!!!!"

Who films her when she's out wandering amongst her washing? How is she not mortified? From her definition, I'm taking domestic productivity = time wasting. Had to x out at the squashed buttercups between the pages of the Chinese communist revolution 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.