Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatamievendoing

Kind of off topic but just wanted to say I've seen a few comments the past couple days with you guys apologising because English is not your first language - just wanted to say I would never have known that if you hadn't said and you all sound amazing to me, definitely put the British foreign language "education" to shame - keep doing your thing xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 67

lolalala

Look I know this is a gossip thread, but I'm starting to get really uncomfortable with the amount of people saying shes not thin enough to have an ed

• Heart
Reactions: 67

mooncat

sooo i'll just post it now, some of you might have already seen it on the jade thread (sorry again)
here's my thread title (with a daddy bones pun intended of course):

#9 - daddy granger is hot, childhood obsession is not, routine videos are getting a lot

not really good in my opinion, just came to my mind and i thought why not

• Haha
Reactions: 64

LittleDuckling

No way do I believe that is her afternoon routine (In regards to her newest video).

I'm from the U.K myself and yes, alot of people do have afternoon tea. Its usually in the form of a cup of tea or coffee with a couple of biscuits, with the occasional slice of cake or scone.

We don't stop everything we are doing, get the fine china out, put on our posh frocks and sit around the kitchen table pretending were the Queen of England.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

roundmidnight

"which is a compliment if I ever heard one!!"
well, roobee, here's my compliment:

your aesthetic is what I'd describe as holocaust-entrepreneur-dead-fly-dirty-nail-leg-lifting-pose-soggy-bread-leviosah-30-minute-maximum-leisure-grateful-dark-eyebrow-gymnastics-I-took-this-quote-VERY-out-of-context-on-goodreads-and-didn’t-pay-attention-to-the-fact-it’s-from-1984-#ad 😊😊

• Haha
Reactions: 57

BedtimeBrew

Thank you so much Ruby for that lovely 16 minute video about how rich you are and how lovely and slow life is in your giant farmhouse in the countryside. Special shout outs to the bit where she says to shop at a farmers market (cos we all have one of those locally), the recommendation to buy a book of pictures of otters just for the aesthetic and my favourite bit, where she just props a picture frame on her iPad as she shows us her music.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Omg skip to 0:44 to find out exactly why Ruby struggled to make friends at school
‘I used to remind the teacher to give us homework’
Absolute violation 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 54

meweme

I’m sure this is a bit mean, but Ruby just looks so... dried-up and old next to her sister. Martha looks young and full of life, Ruby’s starting to look like a little old lady.
Honestly, if I had to choose between the two, I probably couldn't. I find them both clownish in their respective performative personas. But that's just my two cents. There is probably a valid explanation, why each of them became who they pretend to be, but I am a little bewildered by the "Marfa-fanclub" forming here. She is just as performative and weird as Rube. I find the whole family to be weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

sitkx

VIP Member
It's irritating me about people saying Ruby's life is so dull is that haven't they heard it is still lockdown in the UK if you didn't know ! WTF do you expect her to do ? We can't go partying, everywhere is shut and people have to entertain themselves at home and exercise and that's it. I do wonder what planet you people are on...oh let me guess planet America possibly !?

The other thing that pisses me off is people insisting she has to wear clothes they think are 'normal'. Why should she wear things you like, she can wear what she wants. At least she wears something different not just leggings and trainers and the boring shit you lot think she should wear.

3rd thing is the self righteous who say she should get a 'corporate' job like theirs. WTF should she, she has an internship, it's lockdown and she's a university student. I mean please GET REAL about what it is possible to do in the UK at the moment !

There's interesting critique of her channel, her possible ED which I think is a real possibility. Yes she minimises her body in photographs and shows ridiculous 'meals' that aren't even adequate and always takes her hairband out in the field so she can twirl her hair around which is very unspontaneous and all that.

But people saying her life is dull ? It's more than many people have here now, she has family, she has countryside and dogs, she has her work and her youtube it's really not dull in comparison to many people's lives here in lockdown !

And who are you to say what 20 year olds 'should' be interested in ? People aren't just ages they are individuals. It's like you think there's this rigid plan for a 20 year old that has to involve what you think it should involve. That's totally repressive IMO.
damn girl, they really hit a nerve, huh? You might wanna join the rave thread 😂 And last time I checked, this was a primarily UK site, so why the fuck are you coming for the Americans specifically?

• Haha
Reactions: 49

qwikti

Chatty Member
Ruby Granger #9 Cottage core, a total bore, the adult world she is not prepared for

also (less sure about this one lmao)
#9 Ruby Granger and the Half-Hearted Influencer

• Heart
Reactions: 48

xoxoxo13

VIP Member
can't believe shes so boring that people have been talking about her dad for two pages now

• Haha
Reactions: 48