Ruby Granger #8 Government checks, body checks, and yet no privilege checks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look what came up on my recommended 😳 Ruby don’t get any ideas....
0342F838-9B3A-42D7-B1DC-C8FECCCBDCB4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The amount of sponsoring and ads that she has going on is just disgusting. Absolutely 0 relativity worth as of now. Talk about slow living, big check earning

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone else find it really surprising Ruby owns air forces? 😂😂😂
She literally looks like a 13 year old child!! The outfit is nice and one of her more normal outfits but she definitely doesn’t look her age and it’s actually quite scary.. I get that some people are naturally baby faced but RooBee is on a whole other level 😳

Genuinely it really bugs me that her whole channel has become full of ads. Just feels like she’s stuck for original content and doesn’t know what direction to take, so she just uploads videos for sponsorships.
I feel like this is a trend for all of the studytubers as they are starting to reach the end of their academic years. I don’t think any of them really know what to do with their channels so they just cram as many sponsorships in while they’re still relevant lol

Reactions: 18
I’ve been watching her old videos and this anti bullying one killed me off. This is apparently cyber bullying 😹 millie bobby brown is gonna floor you wtf ahaha
48767C51-F6BE-45CE-8993-EBA5DC43A6F6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She always looks like a bag of old washing. She needs her wardrobe to be set on fire and start again.

• Haha
She always looks like a bag of old washing. She needs her wardrobe to be set on fire and start again.
She just seems to have way too many clothes that she doesn’t really look after. It’s like she needs to chuck about 50% of what she owns and wash and iron the rest, or at least give the stuff room to hang so it doesn’t all look so crumpled. She also doesn’t really seem to have her own style and seems to be buying stuff to fit every aesthetic, which isn’t helping.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
omg wait i totally did not type that last message right (it was literally just as i had woken up), i was not aiming it at you! omg i am SO sorry :( was just trying to make general commentary ahhhhh

Oh no I do like the outfit! I was just surprised as I didn’t think Nike air forces suited Ruby’s aesthetic! She does look nice! 😂

What aesthetic is sitting on muddy grass in a white dress?! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Ha ha, exactly, come on Ruby, use your Fortnum and Mason picnic blanket to save your dress!

My guess is it won't be Roobee who has to get the stain out and wash the dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.