Ruby Granger #44 To be or not to be pretentious, that is the subjective question.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to those friends she made in the first week or so and went out to a play and for a meal with them?
---
this is insane to me. Girl straight up said don’t buy my product. lol
She made them fight in a battle royale for becoming her new best friend and Holly is the winner. Or she cooked for them and they didn't survive the experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
81b8H-MhlHL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

I wonder if our productivity queen has ever heard of Niklas Luhmann and his Zettelkasten. Should be right up her alley! 🤣

Reactions: 8
What happened to those friends she made in the first week or so and went out to a play and for a meal with them?
---
this is insane to me. Girl straight up said don’t buy my product. lol
Holly I believe is a Canadian student studying on exchange anyways…so it’s not like Ruby will ever try to see her again once she goes back overseas.

Reactions: 2
[QUOTE

Oxford must be a truly magical place if she can go to a meeting that ends at 4, get coffee, spend 3 hours running her nasty grubby hands over some old Catechisms, and it’s still daylight when she gets out between 7 and 8, when the sun has set before 4:30.
[/QUOTE]
People getting proof of rooberts’ lies is like crack to me

Reactions: 14
Quote from the book I’m reading: ”…people took their common-place books to the theatre and to church, to ’preserve the best lines’, and writers started to self-consciously create quotable texts with common-placing readers in mind - seventeenth-century soundbites. In course, any such truism became known as a ’commonplace’, and the word quickly came to mean ’ordinary’ or ’unremarkable’.”

So essentially, since its very inception, the practice of common-placing has been common among self-important but unoriginal people… people just like Roobee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And another lift selfie on her IG stories. It really is so funny how much she’s using this tote bag from Daunt vs. the one she made.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20240124_090626_Chrome.jpg

"This isn't an ad"

Yes, Ruby, this is an ad. You were gifted a product and chose to advertise it to people as a result. You were paid (free stuff still counts as payment with the ASA) and then showed the product off to your followers. That's exactly what an ad is.

It's just especially damning that, yet again, you chose to go out of your way to advertise something you have no interest in whatsoever (and naturally haven't bothered watching before advertising) purely because you were gifted it.

What a cretin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Ruby‘s been gifted a copy of Napoleon and has wasted no time in announcing that the French Revolution is one of her favourite historical periods. Which of course, we all knew because she‘s talked about it so much over the years.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2710601

"This isn't an ad"

Yes, Ruby, this is an ad. You were gifted a product and chose to advertise it to people as a result. You were paid (free stuff still counts as payment with the ASA) and then showed the product off to your followers. That's exactly what an ad is.

It's just especially damning that, yet again, you chose to go out of your way to advertise something you have no interest in whatsoever (and naturally haven't bothered watching before advertising) purely because you were gifted it.

What a cretin.
Also what’s the company it was gifted from?! Looks cute, film and biscuits :) Terrible advertising

Reactions: 4
Also what’s the company it was gifted from?! Looks cute, film and biscuits :) Terrible advertising
Screenshot_20240124_090621_Chrome.jpg

She got sent it by the PR team at Sony Pictures UK (for some reason she's made their tag as small as possible).

As always, she's late advertising the gifted product since the movie came out over 2 weeks ago. SYO VARRY ORGANOISED.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.