Ruby Granger #36 Pumpkin Bread Activity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I distinctly remember pestering my mum, when I was about 6 years old, asking her what her favourite colour was. She said she didn’t have one and I thought she was out of her mind. Now I understand how she felt having an irritating child relentlessly asking about “favourites” 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It looks like the towel is trying to eat her
No wonder she's scared to be home alone.
---
I hate questions like this because it’s so context specific and just shows how immature and isolate Ruby is. I like snow, but only because I can work from home, I can heat my house (for now …) and I’m not relying on a bus, a carer or a medication delivery. I like rain but less so when I’m waiting for a bus in it, or when I need to dry laundry or deal with a leaky roof. I like sun but I can afford a fan, I’m not walking to work in it or working in a kitchen or cafe, and so on and so on. Any weather is lovely when you can just sit in a bedroom and look out of a window at it, but living and working in different types of weather makes it hard to talk about ‘favourites’.
True. I like misty weather, but it's terrible if you need to drive anywhere. Aside from that, this sort of question is just repetitive and uninteresting. How many times has Ruby asked about favourite season, favourite month or favourite weather?? Does she not have anything more exciting to talk about? Even 'quick recipes for when you're tired and busy' is better than this. I know it's been done loads by other YouTubers, but it still might be useful to someone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
No wonder she's scared to be home alone.
---

True. I like misty weather, but it's terrible if you need to drive anywhere. Aside from that, this sort of question is just repetitive and uninteresting. How many times has Ruby asked about favourite season, favourite month or favourite weather?? Does she not have anything more exciting to talk about? Even 'quick recipes for when you're tired and busy' is better than this. I know it's been done loads by other YouTubers, but it still might be useful to someone.
whats your favorite question ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I distinctly remember pestering my mum, when I was about 6 years old, asking her what her favourite colour was. She said she didn’t have one and I thought she was out of her mind. Now I understand how she felt having an irritating child relentlessly asking about “favourites” 😭
Meanwhile Roob wants to know everyone's favourite apple...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Untitled6876878797898656757796867456456585985454574576678677657566998.png

"It's just a mistake, it's not like I do that kind of thing numerous times in every single video I ever upload. Have I mentioned that I'm very much a perfectionist?"

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Being real tho, it must be exhausting pretending to be productive. That is, pretending to the point that productivity is your ACTUAL brand. Especially if one has an anxious disposition and other mental health struggles. I know I definitely couldn't keep up the pretending for more than maybe a couple of weeks. I've noticed she has started saying 'I hope you have a more than productive week'. Doubling down on the grind.
---
Let's check the Ruby Reaction Cam:

lol omg this just about killed me 🤣

Reactions: 11
Looking at Ruby's Pinterest, can someone please tell her there is a difference between fashion and clothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.