Ruby Granger #36 Pumpkin Bread Activity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No hate to Jacqueline Wilson, but this was funny to see on a Ruby thread. šŸ˜‚ 80% off kids' books.

1677124783003.png

Yay, another night routine! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ And why does she feel sooo exhausted? It's not like she has a stressful job, a busy family life and lots of things she does in her free time...
I was sort of joking when I predicted another night routine. I should have known better. Ruby coming up with vlog ideas...

P.s. I wouldn't be surprised if Ruby's diet was leading to low iron. You need to be careful with vegan diets. Anaemia has a few causes, but the primary symptom in each type is extreme fatigue. I've had iron-deficiency anaemia before and it was totally debilitating until I figured out the cause. So Ruby, if you're reading here, please get a blood test.
---
Why 2B, you ask?
Because:
Hello, its 2B!
2B or not 2B

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
P.s. I wouldn't be surprised if Ruby's diet was leading to low iron. You need to be careful with vegan diets. Anaemia has a few causes, but the primary symptom in each type is extreme fatigue. I've had iron-deficiency anaemia before and it was totally debilitating until I figured out the cause. So Ruby, if you're reading here, please get a blood test.
I am iron deficient (combination of vegetarian diet for years and menorrhagia). It didn't show up in a full blood test as my red and white cells were just in the normal range but my ferritin and transferrin levels were tested and they were extremely low. For a long time before it was found, I had low moods, each day I'd wake up and mentally say "I can't" as soon as I opened my eyes, my hair was dry so I was always trying new conditioners, the brain fog was embarrassing- I kept forgetting things off my to-do lists at work, and above all I was so tired. I'd come home from work and cry sometimes.

I'm feeling more normal now but the iron tablets aren't fun. And yes, I think Ruby may be iron deficient too given her diet and how she's so tired and struggling with her mental health. I hope she finds out the cause and gets better.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Letā€™s boost engagement! Whatā€™s something everyone has an opinion about? Her content is as unspeakably lazy and insipid as her personality.

06C84992-F7DB-4E7E-B362-2E36327EF418.png

btw I still question whether she knows what ā€sleep hygieneā€ actually means, she cut to clips of herself pretending to shower twice right after mentioning it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ruby, Screen time on your Mac, iPhone and iPad exist! just set it up and you don't need to set your phone on airplane mode. I have down time on my devices so that I can only use my phone, tablet, and laptop until 10 in the evening. Some apps are restricted, like Safari, Instagram or Pinterest. I also shut down my laptop at 10 (okay, I only put the lid down) and try to wind down by listening to a podcast, audio book while knitting or drawing something. No need for air plane mode or a cover for screens. When I go to bed, I leave my iPad downstairs so that I don't watch Youtube in bed. My sleep isn't better because of this but I hope that it at least has a small positive effect.

Reactions: 16
She is so stuck in a childhood mindset: what is your favourite weather? Your favourite colour? Your favourite book? Your favourite pencil? (2B of course) Your favourite lesson? Your favourite routine? Your favourite bedtime routine of the 1038562 Iā€™ve vlogged? Favourite just seems so childish. I love the snow and winter, but I donā€™t think about it in terms of it being my favourite type of weather.

Reactions: 25
She is so stuck in a childhood mindset: what is your favourite weather? Your favourite colour? Your favourite book? Your favourite pencil? (2B of course) Your favourite lesson? Your favourite routine? Your favourite bedtime routine of the 1038562 Iā€™ve vlogged? Favourite just seems so childish. I love the snow and winter, but I donā€™t think about it in terms of it being my favourite type of weather.
They're always such niche favourites as well, it's like she's trying to build a personality out of favourites because she doesn't know what she actually thinks.

A B12 deficiency can also cause fatigue. Every vegan needs to supplement for B12, also the symptoms of B12 deficiency can take years to appear which may be why itā€™s suddenly hit her now.

Also basically everyone in the UK is on some level vitamin D deficient especially at this time of year so she should look into supplementing that also. Vitamin D deficiency can cause fatigue and hair loss like we see with her.

Wouldnā€™t be surprised if sheā€™s iron deficient as others have mentioned which can cause similar symptoms.

Obviously all this can be remedied by a proper diet and a multi but thatā€™s too obvious for Ruby. Sheā€™ll double down and live in denial thinking she just has a ā€˜bad night routineā€™ instead of taking proactive steps to make herself healthier.

Reactions: 18
Her diet is also very carb heavy, so she's not getting the actual building blocks she needs to regenerate cells. A handful of edamame beans and half a teaspoonful of peanut butter does not get you very far, and she avoids all fats like the plague - from what I've seen. Of course it's possible she's eating loads more off camera and just likes to ED bait people, what do I know, but that would also go towards explaining the balding etc.

Reactions: 17
Ruby's "routines" are always so painful because NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO BE A ROUTINE. Also, while I can see how it can become a problem, watching an hour of YouTube is hardly a sin and as someone who makes their living from it, you shouldn't act like it is??

"This is the shampoo that I use, because I often get lots of questions about that"

Screenshot (7).png

Great, thanks, I'll rush out to grab the first hazy red bottle with a pump that I see :rolleyes: As if her shower has mood lighting

This is the most unhinged way I've ever seen anyone use a towel to try their face before. By which I mean I've never seen anyone use a towel this way before.

Screenshot (8).png

Finally: make your alarm a regular one rather than setting it every night - genius!!!!! How did the human race survive without the witterings of Ruby Granger?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
something that never sat right with me is how Ruby got AAA* in her a levels. Don't get me wrong, these are perfectly respectful results but I remember back in 2020 when I first started watching her videos for study motivation (didn't work lol) I thought studying 7hrs a day was the only acceptable option. Cut to 7 months later and with *ESSENCE* of being a chronic procrastinator, I ended up with 2A 1B on As results after cramming the night before the exam lol. And it always made me wonder back than how someone like her who was pushing through 10hrs of study-days could end up with similar results like mine.

context- I have physics, biology and maths as my A level subjects :)

Ruby's "routines" are always so painful because NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO BE A ROUTINE. Also, while I can see how it can become a problem, watching an hour of YouTube is hardly a sin and as someone who makes their living from it, you shouldn't act like it is??

"This is the shampoo that I use, because I often get lots of questions about that"

View attachment 1981767

Great, thanks, I'll rush out to grab the first hazy red bottle with a pump that I see :rolleyes: As if her shower has mood lighting
Her shampoo is Aveda Blue Malva, itā€™s definitely pricey and definitely not all natural as she used to claim. (Itā€™s very nice though. There, Iā€™ve said it. Iā€™ve been influenced. At least itā€™s not a planner, and I got it on sale.)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
something that never sat right with me is how Ruby got AAA* in her a levels. Don't get me wrong, these are perfectly respectful results but I remember back in 2020 when I first started watching her videos for study motivation (didn't work lol) I thought studying 7hrs a day was the only acceptable option. Cut to 7 months later and with *ESSENCE* of being a chronic procrastinator, I ended up with 2A 1B on As results after cramming the night before the exam lol. And it always made me wonder back than how someone like her who was pushing through 10hrs of study-days could end up with similar results like mine.

context- I have physics, biology and maths as my A level subjects :)
Iā€™ve always thought this too. Obviously you may get a harsher marker than others but with the amount of time she spent studying you wouldā€™ve expected her to get 3 A*s. I think her downfall was over loading her brain with extra context information that wasnā€™t relevant to her exams so she lost track of what content she needed to learn. Sperging extra information not relevant on exam papers will only get you limited/no marks.

Reactions: 13

View attachment 1981767

This is the most unhinged way I've ever seen anyone use a towel to try their face before. By which I mean I've never seen anyone use a towel this way before.

View attachment 1981773

Finally: make your alarm a regular one rather than setting it every night - genius!!!!! How did the human race survive without the witterings of Ruby Granger?
It looks like the towel is trying to eat her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
context- I have physics, biology and maths as my A level subjects
wow you have my respect! My subjects for Abitur were English, German and maths for the written part (I took English and German advanced courses so the exams took 4 hours? 5? I can't remember). My fourth subject (oral) was history and it was so bad. But I passed all exams. lol

Everyone learns different. Not everyone has to study 7 or more hours a day. Studytuber are a bad example on how to study.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That meal looks so sad and depressing, it's literally just boiled (probably unseasoned) vegetables and plain pasta :( It's the sort of meal I'd make on a Sunday night after sleeping in and forgetting to go to the shop to buy real ingredients/sauces - flavourless and barely filling. Add some olive oil, pesto, some pine nuts, vegan cheese, maybe some tofu, and even then it would barely make a pasta salad. I can't be arsed to cook either so just eat simple, relatively balanced meals like soup & bread, tomato pasta, lentil curry etc but I'm still hella anemic - if Ruby does actually eat this way all the time I'm not surprised she's struggling to stay happy & focused.

Reactions: 14
As someone with chronically dry and atopic-prone skin, when I heard her say that "skincare is just placebo" I guffawed.

I can't believe she said that when her entire channel is a placebo for herself wanting to look kind and intelligent.

The screenshot of her sitting upright in her twin bed, thumbing at some pages with extremely dirty and disgusting nails, makes me laugh as well. She can't even fake her performance and her personality well enough.

The supposed comeback at my commenting she never showers after she exercises haha. If she showers EVERY DAY why isn't that evident in her OTHER ROUTINE videos? She's so dumb and insufferable.

Reactions: 23
Letā€™s boost engagement! Whatā€™s something everyone has an opinion about? Her content is as unspeakably lazy and insipid as her personality.

View attachment 1981290
I hate questions like this because itā€™s so context specific and just shows how immature and isolate Ruby is. I like snow, but only because I can work from home, I can heat my house (for now ā€¦) and Iā€™m not relying on a bus, a carer or a medication delivery. I like rain but less so when Iā€™m waiting for a bus in it, or when I need to dry laundry or deal with a leaky roof. I like sun but I can afford a fan, Iā€™m not walking to work in it or working in a kitchen or cafe, and so on and so on. Any weather is lovely when you can just sit in a bedroom and look out of a window at it, but living and working in different types of weather makes it hard to talk about ā€˜favouritesā€™.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.