Ruby Granger #36 Pumpkin Bread Activity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay, another night routine! 🤣🤣🤣 And why does she feel sooo exhausted? It's not like she has a stressful job, a busy family life and lots of things she does in her free time...

Reactions: 11
It's been a while since I've watched her videos so I don't know why I decided to watch this new one but the amount of recycled footage at the start is insane.

I've never seen anyone EVER cover their monitor when they sleep. Nor have I ever seen anyone suggest it either.

Seems rather counterproductive to turn everything off so you can start falling asleep.....then get back onto your phone a bit later.

Reactions: 13
"I think skincare is a placebo effect"

Bestie...you just need a good routine. You don't apply a moisturizer which can be so drying but you can exfoliate and apply niacinamide? No wonder your skin is dry. Also, anything could be a placebo effect like drinking tea before bed and using a pillow mist but go off Rudy

Reactions: 28
I winced when she said that she thinks skincare is mostly a placebo effect. As someone whose skin was drastically improved from a solid skincare routine, I'm gonna have to call bs on that one Roobs
I mean it all depends. A good cleanser, moisturiser and products you need from a dermatologist and you can’t go wrong but we’re increasingly being sold the lie that we need a 10 step routine and 5+ expensive products. At the end of the day skincare is an industry that preys on insecurities and want us to become repeat buyers. 90% of the skincare women buy is absolutely unnecessary and is essentially a placebo but it’s a nice luxury.

On another note, she’s absolutely lying at the beginning of the video where she says she watches YouTube every night for hours and THEN reads until way into the night. She definitely hasn’t picked up a book in weeks.

Reactions: 20
Lol, she's such an idiot. If you have a skin condition like acne or even less serious conditions like dry skin or blackheads it's incredibly easy to see which products are working and which aren't. If it was the placebo effect everything would seem to work as soon as you apply it.

Clearly she thinks so because her skin is just fine and doesn't really "need" anything, so to her it seems that the products she uses aren't really effective. If she had acne and noticed it clear up or get worse she'd be able to tell what the products she uses are doing but as it is she's kinda just maintaining the status quo so it's harder to tell.

Reactions: 16
I mean it all depends. A good cleanser, moisturiser and products you need from a dermatologist and you can’t go wrong but we’re increasingly being sold the lie that we need a 10 step routine and 5+ expensive products. At the end of the day skincare is an industry that preys on insecurities and want us to become repeat buyers. 90% of the skincare women buy is absolutely unnecessary and is essentially a placebo but it’s a nice luxury.

On another note, she’s absolutely lying at the beginning of the video where she says she watches YouTube every night for hours and THEN reads until way into the night. She definitely hasn’t picked up a book in weeks.
Oh absolutely as long as you have a good cleanser, moisturizer and sunscreen you should be good to go but if skincare is a placebo to Ruby then she shouldn't do it? It's just like her not like other girls energy like her wearing makeup

Reactions: 10
Another incredible arts and crafts project from Rooby - a haphazardly cut linen to throw over her computer. It included her signature move - NOT ironing it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Notice how 'Taste' and 'Eating' come right after College as suggested categories based on what she watches. Out of the first 6, the first 4 are food related. With Reading being the last one. Not sure if she left this in on purpose for ED-baiting

rgb1.JPG

Reactions: 9
Only Ruby could manage to crease a paper on which she barely wrote 20 words. (See the left edge)
1677095376635.png

Ruby supposedly turns on airplane mod every night, as if she will be disturbed by work calls mails or she will be sought by beloved friends while working on feeling relaxed... Girl I'm pretty sure your phone doesn't rang even during the day except when Mama Bones (or maybe Daddy Bones) calls to tell dinner is ready instead of shouting from downstairs.
1677095782885.png

NEXT UP
Ruby makes me question the meaning of the word hygiene by suggesting drinking tea is related to hygiene

1677096170733.png

1677096205738.png

MEANWHILE Cambridge Dictionary definition; (Well I guess this explains her lack of hygiene, It's because she doesn't even know what it means)

1677096322883.png

More things not related to hygiene categorized as hygiene
1. Cover Screen (could have been related if the goal was preventing dust accumulation but Ruby clearly explains that it is to signify that she is no longer working)
2. Water (nope not to clean but to drink)
3. Hot water bottle (Yes, Ruby I agree question mark indeed, why put that on a hygiene list?)
4. Strech (srsly?)
Oh turns out 80% of this list is NOT actually related to hygiene in anyway. (Well, that explains a lot for me)
1677097361127.png

Also why not remove nail polish if its not covering your nail anymore? You should for the sake of nail health.

OH a space time continuity error:
Ruby's doing work (editing)
1677098246228.png

Goes down for dinner
1677098223847.png

When she goes back up stairs she quickly takes off her lenses
1677098327965.png

Then wears her glasses
1677098396948.png

WAIT GLASSES? Yes the ones she was wearing BEFORE dinner.

As a final note, something else that bothers me is how she tores off a paper while the back is untouched and completely blank. Just set it aside and use it for something random. Showes how small understanding she has about the real world. The way she brags about how satisfactory it was disgusts me.
1677098883448.png

Attachments

Reactions: 13
"I don't seem to take up much room when I sleep; either I curl up in a ball or lay with my hands by my sides, as straight as a 2B pencil" 😭😭
There should be a literary device named after Ruby, like Rubytition or Parubyism, to indicate that something contains absolutely unnecessary details just to make the writer seem smart and eloquent. Why 2B pencil? I have never seen a 4B or H or mechanical pencil that wasn't straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Only Ruby could manage to crease a paper on which she barely wrote 20 words. (See the left edge)
View attachment 1980021

Ruby supposedly turns on airplane mod every night, as if she will be disturbed by work calls mails or she will be sought by beloved friends while working on feeling relaxed... Girl I'm pretty sure your phone doesn't rang even during the day except when Mama Bones (or maybe Daddy Bones) calls to tell dinner is ready instead of shouting from downstairs.
View attachment 1980042

NEXT UP
Ruby makes me question the meaning of the word hygiene by suggesting drinking tea is related to hygiene

View attachment 1980055
View attachment 1980056
MEANWHILE Cambridge Dictionary definition; (Well I guess this explains her lack of hygiene, It's because she doesn't even know what it means)

View attachment 1980066
1. Cover Screen (could have been related if the goal was preventing dust accumulation but Ruby clearly explains that it is to signify that she is no longer working)
3. Hot water bottle (Yes, Ruby I agree question mark indeed, why put that on a hygiene list?)
4. Strech (srsly?)
Oh turns out 80% of this list is NOT actually related to hygiene in anyway. (Well, that explains a lot for me)
View attachment 1980121
Also why not remove nail polish if its not covering your nail anymore? You should for the sake of nail health.

View attachment 1980173
Goes down for dinner
View attachment 1980170
View attachment 1980180
Then wears her glasses
View attachment 1980186

As a final note, something else that bothers me is how she tores off a paper while the back is untouched and completely blank. Just set it aside and use it for something random. Showes how small understanding she has about the real world. The way she brags about how satisfactory it was disgusts me.
View attachment 1980208
‘Sleep hygiene’ is a phrase referring to practices and behaviours which can influence how well you sleep. Doing things like switching off devices earlier on in the evening, practicing yoga before bedtime and drinking herbal tea are all things which can improve your sleep. Ruby has used this term correctly here (for once).

Reactions: 29
‘Sleep hygiene’ is a phrase referring to practices and behaviours which can influence how well you sleep. Doing things like switching off devices earlier on in the evening, practicing yoga before bedtime and drinking herbal tea are all things which can improve your sleep. Ruby has used this term correctly here (for once).
Wowwwwww never heard of this before and never for a second I doubted that Ruby might know it correctly. I thought its made up like her "admin" category. Sorry Ruby for having prejudgements. And sorry everyone for misguiding.
On so many occasions she failed me about words, meanings and spellings so this time I didnt even think about googling it before... Such a shame

Reactions: 14
If you're having trouble sleeping I guess a good place to start is having a good bedtime routine however I wonder if one of Ruby's problems is not a poor routine leading to poor sleep but poor nutrition.
I'm not body shaming her as I'm not exactly the holder of the title "the body beautiful" but I have my personal view & concern that she is underweight even for her body type. I think she is tired & lacking energy because I don't think she eats enough. If she wants to go to Oxford and she gets in well good for her except I'm not sure it will be good for her and she seems unwell to me. If I were her I'd defer it a year and work on on health and well being; physical and mental. She seems a lost, lonely and sad soul to me and while I don't warm to her at all and I think any study tuber is at risk in causing harm to vulnerable youngsters I don't like the thought of anyone being lost, lonely & sad. Having said all that she seems so much the architect of her own difficulties and I find her infuriating.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There should be a literary device named after Ruby, like Rubytition or Parubyism, to indicate that something contains absolutely unnecessary details just to make the writer seem smart and eloquent. Why 2B pencil? I have never seen a 4B or H or mechanical pencil that wasn't straight.
Why 2B, you ask?
Because:
Hello, its 2B!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1980021

View attachment 1980042

NEXT UP

View attachment 1980055
View attachment 1980056

View attachment 1980066
4. Strech (srsly?)
View attachment 1980121

View attachment 1980173
Goes down for dinner
View attachment 1980170
View attachment 1980180
Then wears her glasses
View attachment 1980186

View attachment 1980208
The shirt is giving me "Ahoy maties, it's Ryubee, and today I'm going to show you a day in my life on a pirate ship"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's quite reassuring to know that no matter how dumb someone thinks they are, all they have to do is look at Ruby and know they're at least smarter than someone. Ruby's shown improvement at something by getting consistently stupider with every video and has unwittingly done something kind by boosting the self esteem of others. Hell has truly frozen over.

"Thaahr are FOIVE things oiy want tyoo inclyood in moiy noyt ryootine which WILL make me fyeel moiy basst the naxxt dyay.

1. Clyean Spyace.
2. Tahrning Off Scryeens Aarhly
3. Practicing Gyud Slyeep Hoygene.
4. Planning Moiy Day the Noight Baffwore.
5. And Reading BACOSS BOHKS ARE ONE OFF MOIY FAVORATT THINGS."

It's the same tit she's always done and whatever she's doing clearly doesn't do her any good.

Nothing makes life feel more like a prison than regimenting your day with predictable, restrictive timetables. It certainly doesn't help that most of the tit Ruby's claiming she does is lies. These are word for word the same lies she's always tells.

Untitled6876878797898685456.png

She claims she loves/NYEEDS to plan each day the night before, and yet she never plans anything. She claims to use a variety of planners (all of which she makes money from and none of which she actually uses) and yet her life is always shown to be a disorganised mess.

This is yet another excuse to show off her dying planner company to try to shift the warehouse stock they have left and wring a bit more cash out of her failed, low-effort vanity project before the remaining planners are shredded. It has the added benefit of making her look productive to the undiscerning eye, but yet again, she's unable to show that she consistently uses her planner for more than a day or two. Because she doesn't.

Recently on TikTok, she showed a "full flickthrough" of the planner and she'd filled in two pages since last year. Here she just recycles old footage from back when the planner first launched. It's a planner page she's shown several times before because she's used these products so little that there's only a few completed pages to pull from and they get shown ad nauseum. She's never used these outside of ads.

Untitled6876878797898679985456.png

She prattles on about how she likes her room to be tidy because it makes her head feel clearer. This is the same tit she comes out with in most vlogs and routine videos and yet she's shown that she constantly lives in a state of squalor. Dirty dishes and mugs littering her room, clutter strewn everywhere, bedding unchanged for months, dust, dirt and grime everywhere, fly corpses all over her desk and windowsill.

She clearly has no qualms about sitting in filth and clutter. But saying this tit all the time makes her appear neat and clean, and including a sped-up montage of her putting away a few things or just aimlessly pacing the room makes her appear busy, even if nothing's happening.

Untitled687687879789867998545676998.png

On the topic of sleep hygiene, Ruby claims it's a great idea to craft a sloppy-as-duck throw cover for your monitor even when it's off. "This will signifoy that oiy'm...nyo longer WAAHRkING?" Ruby has never "wahhrked" at this computer (or at all), so I'm unclear why this would be a concern. Besides that, look at those pre-made sheets draping down from the top of the windows. They're called curtains, Ruby, and if you close them in front of your monitor, you'll no longer be able to see your monitor.

But, again, it's more lies. This makes it appear that Ruby is so possessed with the pure, uncontrollable urge to work herself to the bone that the mere sight of a powered-down monitor will force her to jump out of bed, sit down and put in an 11 hour shift at an imaginary remote job. This is someone who has a panic attack at the mere thought of doing 3 hours low-effort work every 3 days, she has no trouble avoiding work and responsibility and there's no danger of her rushing to do more.

It's also an excuse for her to show her arts and crafts...umm..."skills" again, and add two steps to her fake routine where one would do. SOCH MOLTITAHHSKING, SYOO TALONTAD!

After offering up the usual lies about how she'll prepare her new night routine, she says she's going to show the routine in action.

It's riddled with continuity errors. She says she's off to take her contacts out, even though she just showed she was wearing glasses. A RAMMADY KYOMBYOOCHA can spontaneously vanishes and then reappears on her windowsill. Ironically, she claims she was "wahhkring" on "additting", even as she proves that she puts no effort or attention into editing and just blindly slaps together random footage without checking any of it.

Untitled68768787978986567577998545676998.png

She parades out the usual PONKERPROD NATIVITY lies: OIY'M OBSASSED WITH THIS PLANNAH! OIY YEEZE IT AVVERY DYAY! OIY DEZOYNED IT MOIYSALF!

And yet her planner looks suspiciously pristine considering it's JANUINELY been YEEZED AVVERY DYAY. Even her fans and friends have mentioned that these things fall apart within days. She just grabbed an unused one from the pile and added a page of new/fake entries on for this ad. And she's already admitted that a designer created these for her, so the backtracking and constant lies about how she designed it awwl harrsalf is just embarrassing.

Ruby, the company's dead. You can stop the lies now. They won't help you make any money. It's too late.

1099377_14461342502419_rId5 copy.png

Ad declarations are noticeably absent, even though influencers are supposed to properly declare ads even for their own merch. There are undeclared ads for Ramadee Kyombucha, Plonky Purditree and Casetify on prominent display in this video with zero declarations.

Untitled687687879789865675779686798545676998.png

She goes through a big production of pretending to clean her room. It's full of the exact same lies - word for word - that she uses in all these videos. "Moiy room was ayy STYATE!" "Oiy dyon't knyow what oiy was dyoing fwore it tyoo gat loike this." "A toydee spyace myakes a toydee moind."

Now, when you actually look at what she's doing in this sped-up footage, she's clearly showing herself taking out old luggage and school bags and random tit from her wardrobe and randomly emptying them onto her bed. She's intentionally creating a very visible mess so that she has something to quickly tidy up. She thinks that speeding up footage will disguise this, and people will simply be flummoxed and impressed by the wild flurry of movement that JANUINELY proves that Ruby is VARRY BUSY.

"This yonhly tyook me...TAN minutes? Whan yeeshally it yonhly tyakes me loike thryee." Bullshit. Utter bullshit.

Meanwhile her bed sheets have been unchanged for god knows how many months, dust permeates every inch of the room, the floor hasn't been hoovered in years and not a single surface has been properly and thoroughly cleaned since her family bought this house. That's the stuff that should be getting cleaned.

Ruby doesn't give a tit how filthy she or her living space are. This is all just a show for the camera to add an extra activity to this video to look busy, but Ruby clearly thought everyone was too stupid to see what she was doing or realise what a slob this makes her look like.

Coincidentally, a few days after Tattle was discussing how shocking Ruby's personal hygiene is and how infrequently she seems to shower, Ruby's suddenly trying to prove that YASS, she DYOES have a showwah AVVERY NOYT and washes haahr haaaihr avver OTHA NOYT!

Untitled68768787978986567577968679854545745767657566998.png

She proves this by wandering into their dank and gloomy shower room, then turns on the shower while fully clothed again. This is normal. This is what humans do. We're all just a society of never-nudes, showering fully clothed.

It's clearly denial and lies from someone desperate to disprove her critics. If she showers every night, I'm highly confused how her hands have the same dirt, ink and filth on them consistently for days in so many of her videos and posts.

Untitled68768787978986567577968679854567657566998.png

"Honnastly, oiy think skincaahr is myostly a placebo affact."

And there it is. Just when you think Ruby's plumbed the depths of stupidity and hit bedrock, she manages to dig deeper and find some new idiotic bullshit to say.

This profoundly dim-witted moron, who spent 8 and a half minutes offering up ideas like covering a monitor with a blanket to trick yourself into forgetting it's there as highly effective and useful advice, thinks that cleaning your skin is the placebo.

The skin is a major part of the anatomy. Keeping it clean and healthy is pretty bleeping important to prevent all manner of issues. Ruby claims to understand science on a molecular level because she took science at A-level. She also claims to be an AXTREME JARMAPHYOBE when it suits her, despite all evidence to the contrary. And yet here she's saying "Eh, cleaning your skin and body is all a scam! It's a trick of the moind! It's johst what Big Skincare wants yoo tyoo dyoo!"

It's hard to tell because Ruby's completely inept and the footage is mostly out of focus, but Ruby's "skyincyaaahhr ryooteen" seems to consist of putting about 6 different products which all serve the same purpose only on her face and calling it a day.

Untitled6876878797898656757796867985454574576678677657566998.png

She pretends that she reads for an hour every night after going to bed just after 9pm. She proves this by robotically sitting bolt upright on her bed and flipping through a few pages. She claims Babel is one of the FOIVE BASST BOHKS she's AVVER RAD. She offers no further information. It's clearly lies - Ruby never reads. Her fingernails still look dirty, too.

She then makes a point to apologise that the next part - turning off her light and going to sleep - will be performative because she'll continue to read for a long time after. Note that she unnecessarily breaks the fourth wall to point out something staged in her video, but only because the (also fake) reality makes her look more productive. "Oiy'm pretanding tyoo slyeep, boht ackshually oiy will read fwore syoo, syoo long, JANUINELY!"

Meanwhile all the other fake tit, staged nonsense and lies go unmentioned, because her pointing out that she faked things to look busier and more organised than she is does her no favours.

She's been obsessed with the idea of night routines as part of her performative productivity persona for years and yet she's always moaned about being too tired, too "strassed" about every little thing, having no attention span, being unable to focus on any single thing for more than 15 minutes (and yet claims to be able to study or read or write for hours interrupted, because she's lying about doing those).

She can't finish a sentence without her brain short-circuiting, she's shown before that her spatial awareness and basic mental faculties are shot to tit. None of this night routine nonsense will help because it's not the cause of or solution to any of her problems.

Eating full, nutritious meals, getting a full rest when the body needs it instead of setting early alarms when there's nothing to be up for, and actually practicing good personal hygiene would go a long way to doing Ruby some good and would be better things to encourage. Instead it's just more of this completely fake, strictly regimented toxic productivity bullshit.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.