Ruby Granger #36 Pumpkin Bread Activity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I don't believe for a second she wasn't bullied at all. She has such glorious memories of high school that she's spent every ounce of energy since trying to turn herself into a 12-year-old schoolgirl again and recapture the joys of having private school teachers who were paid to tell her she was special and gifted tell her she's special and gifted, despite her being a talentless dunce.

Her stories of being bullied have never added up and never stayed remotely consistent. It went from 'I was navar bollied, I johst have an interest in the sobject' to 'I remambered! I WAS bollied! I johst didn't realise it at the toyme! Please buy moiy bohk about me being bollied!' to 'I AWHWHEYS knew oiy was being bollied!' and from "Oiy was bollied in Yaahr SAVVAN" to "Oiy was bollied in YAAHR NOINE!" to "OIY WAS BOLLIED ALTERNATE YAAHRS THROUGHOUT HOIGH SCHOOL, BUT ONLY ON WEDNESDAYS AND FROIDAYS AND ONLY IN THE SPRINGTOIYME!" to "THEY BULLIED ME SINCE BARRTH!"

She could never provide a concrete example of anything that happened to her beyond people just not wanting to be her friend or people offering constructive criticism online, and every time she spoke about it, there were new inconsistencies and even stupider out-of-touch advice and it all sounded even less believable. There's a reason she had to delete once of those videos due to overwhelming backlash.

If she experienced bullying so severe that she made it the defining trait of her identity for several years, she wouldn't have forgotten all about it until she'd started reading lots of bullying books and decided to write her own. And she wouldn't want desperately to relive her school years or go back to spend time at the same school she was apparently tortured and tormented for years. It's all horseshit. She made it up.

Erimentha Parker was painted has her actual experiences with bullying, yet was trope-filled drivel where the bullying was so bizarre that there's zero chance it happened in reality. It also showed Erimentha/Ruby to be an insufferable, judgemental, self-absorbed, spoiled, antagonistic little tit, which Ruby painted as admirable qualities, shedding a lot of light on why nobody would want to be friends with her.

She just really loves the narrative of someone being such a gifted child prodigy that all the other children were so jealous that they bullied them for it. She's seen that in lots of simplistic kids' stories growing up and mummy likely told her how jealous everyone was whenever Ruby threw a tantrum, so she's just adopted that narrative for herself.
---

*Yeah, I don't believe for a second she was bullied at all.
I think she was probably teased, like most of us were at that age. If she behaved anything like her self-insert 'Erimentha', I can imagine that she probably had it coming. Not that any child should be treated unkindly, but its kinda just what kids do. Especially to a know-it-all little tit like Erimentha/Hermione-types.

For children who like to tease and call names, they had a lot to work with. Ruby boobie, Bones, Lazy Bones. And her response to the teasing, I bet it only encouraged them. Again, I don't condone children being unkind to other children...but I was a kid once and was on both ends of teasing. I learnt pretty fast that if being teased, how you respond can really sort it out fast. (not victim-blaming here either). There is a huge difference between bullying and teasing.

Reactions: 14
Ruby, tell us a month you DON'T like.

"It's abovv freezing...bot that dozzn't mean that it's warm" - well done, Einstein. That's why you're wearing shorts and thin tights as you go outside then???

The primary school crafts are killlllling me and the cafe menu is absolutely too much. And her family have to humour her by letting her take their orders??? Sorry but indulging her is why she's so regressed and odd in the first place. As a former barista, her cappuccino is not "okay" and it's actually very insulting of her to play-pretend she's a cafe owner or something because catering is actually an incredibly stressful and honestly unglamorous job. I don't think I could hack it now being a few years out of that industry. She also has way too much time on her hands, I'm not saying people don't deserve joy and fun and whimsy but Ruby gets more ridiculous with it every time and it's always some poorly disguised exercise in disordered or ritualised eating.

And finally, yet another planner offer! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ruby coming through for me, not going to lie.

I am definitely going to steal Ruby's cafe idea to do in the afternoons with my four-year-old child who is learning to read. I suspect this will go much like it does with Ruby and Mummy Granger. A babyccino will be selected (not sure if cafes in all countries do these https://www.baristainstitute.com/recipes/babyccino) and we will talk about who was nice at school that day.

My four-year-old child already makes wrapping paper using brown paper and paint but I wonder what other inspiration for kindergarten activities Ruby's future videos may provide.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And finally, yet another planner offer! 😂
I'm so glad you mentioned that, I'd completely missed that bit when skimming the video!

"Plannars are noaw TAN POUNDS and oiy YEEZE these plannars avvery day and oiy rilly have troid tyo make it the parrfackt plannar!"

I can spot at least three things that aren't true in there. Even at "TAN" pounds, they'd be at least £9 too expensive, but planners are still £18.50 and buy one, get one free for some reason - an offer that's proven highly popular!

Untitled564555675645656567577899867567554878796646.png

She's claiming she designed and made these again when she's already admitted before that someone else designed them for her.

She's also still claiming to "yeeze" it every day, but she's added a full planner flicktrough of her academic planner on TikTok and she's filled out exactly two pages since the planner launched months ago, and it's all pretend entries where she make-believes she's still in school:

Untitled564555675645656567577899867567557684878796646.png

Untitled5645556756456565675778998675675576848756758796646.png

And the footage of her "yeezing" her planner in this video just recycles all the same footage she used in her planner launch videos.

It's always been so obvious that she doesn't use these products herself (she whips out a Rhodia notebook to use in this video again rather than use a Bonkinbradactivity notebook).

She only fills something in when it's time to do an ad every month and she can't use the same planner consistently since it'd quickly look battered and fall apart if she were carrying this around with her and actually using it thanks to their poor quality. So she just grabs a new one from her stockpile when it's time for an ad so it'll look pristine, and she's too lazy to just take 10 minutes to fill out a month or two of fake entries at once to keep up the lie.

I'm so glad this brand is dying a swift death. She owes everyone who ever fell for that tit a long overdue refund.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The thing that gave away the bullying thing to me was when she posted that video years ago trying to “tell off” the bullies who were picking on one of her friends. She’s scowling at the camera and going on “how DAAAARE you?!”

I was bullied badly at school because I was very awkward and quiet and shy, to the point where I had to change classes (and almost schools outright) to get away from it, and I feel like anybody who’s been through it would know doing that sort of thing would make them absolutely piss their pants laughing rather than help at all. All that did, if they even saw it, was give her friend’s bullies something to quote at her next time. It’s new material. I know she’s not the most self aware at the best of times, but surely if she’d been through it she’d know that?

She absolutely does give the vibe of somebody who would think others not wanting to be her friend was a form of bullying rather than a chance to look inward and question why.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does she pronounce 'February' a bit strange? It sounds like she is saying 'Fahba-wahry' to my ears...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought I was mishearing things, but apparently the closed captions also agreed that we should crave breast
Screenshot 2023-02-16 at 00.46.36.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she wants to play waitress, maybe she should get a full time job as one.

It's not even that she's acting like a 6 year old, it's that she has absolutely no issue with filming this wreck and putting it on the internet for everyone to see. She sees nothing wrong with the way she spends her life she's and proud to beg for praise for it. Wtf.

Reactions: 26
If she wants to play waitress, maybe she should get a full time job as one.

It's not even that she's acting like a 6 year old, it's that she has absolutely no issue with filming this wreck and putting it on the internet for everyone to see. She sees nothing wrong with the way she spends her life she's and proud to beg for praise for it. Wtf.
Can you imagine the reaction of her students and colleagues at school if they ever see this video? Nobody at work would ever take her seriously ever again!

Reactions: 16
Ruby seems to be evermore morphing herself into an Edwardian children's book character. Her attire, the words she uses, her voice and her mannerisms. It's all so fake, twee and frankly weird to the point it makes me cringe & feel uncomfortable.

Reactions: 10
"The daffodils have begun to peer."

That line has me created for some reason. I keep imagining daffodils with those googly eyes watching Ruby stamp by.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ok, the home cafe a la Ruby is really weird, even for her. I remember my cousin doing a similar thing where we had to sit around and to pretend to order and drink tea. My cousin was 3.

It's a startling regression, I find it odd that Mama and Papa Bones allow it to fly in their home. But maybe behind the scenes, things are not so harmonious in Bones Manor (thinking back to Mama Bone's obvious annoyance with Ruby on camera over the paintbrushes).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok, the home cafe a la Ruby is really weird, even for her. I remember my cousin doing a similar thing where we had to sit around and to pretend to order and drink tea. My cousin was 3.

It's a startling regression, I find it odd that Mama and Papa Bones allow it to fly in their home. But maybe behind the scenes, things are not so harmonious in Bones Manor (thinking back to Mama Bone's obvious annoyance with Ruby on camera over the paintbrushes).
if she was like here's some of my favourite recipes for hot drinks to beat the winter blues and then did something like my favourite is this, Marfa's favourite is this and whatnot it would be less like cosplaying a waitress

Reactions: 11
It is just so odd with her cafe menu and it's making me think of children when they play restaurant, but Ruby is doing it with actual food. What on earth is that 'cappuccino' for her mum, it looks like she had just warmed milk and made no attempt to froth it. It's just an odd video even for Ruby's standards, there's frolicking, there is her running around in a white dress outside for a clip, the fake cafe, and not to forget, the arts and crafts that look as if a child has made it. I don't know if she is trying to show us that she doesn't laze around the house by doing some 'housework,' but it's just so odd, and the fact her parents indulge her or she forces them to do so. And why does she keep stabbing ice drinks with a glass straw, it's awful ! I'll give her credit though, she hasn't spilt any drinks on camera and left the mess this time.

I do wonder what goes behind the scenes in that house as it's so odd, especially when the eldest daughter acts like a child and has regressed, staying at home and has a rather part-time job that she needs to be dropped off to and picked up from. Then there is Martha, I'm not sure what she is up to these days but she seems much more mature than Ruby and she lives away from the family. Even that independence of living on her own makes her so much more of an adult than Ruby. I do wonder what Martha thinks of Ruby and all this nonsense ?

Reactions: 23
The playing pretend as a waitress as a full on 22 year old woman is absolutely sending me

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.