Ruby Granger #36 Pumpkin Bread Activity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Message to Ruby if you're lurking and things I would say to you if you were my daughter. Firstly, playing waitress at your age is just odd. It isn't somehow kind & cute? Really Ruby it's not. As for those banoffe biscuits.. I can't. They, too, Ruby, are a no. I mean they look like 'cooking' children do at nursery school. If you're still here Ruby. Please read, absorb and take this as a serious intention to be kind to you. It really is time to grow up. You are actually making a bit of a fool of yourself. You need to leave childhood notions behind. The world of work beyond your old school won't indulge this nonsense. You'll find your work colleagues less than amenable to your nonsense and you'll find yourself isolated or even ridiculed. You can't live life cosplaying. To get on in life you have to grow up. Neither Mental Health difficulties nor an introverted personality are get out of jail free cards when it comes to adulting. I assume you want more for yourself than staying with your parents forever? Maybe a career with prospects? Maybe a life partner? Maybe a family? Maybe a home of your own that you live in, manage and make decisions about? Maybe new friends introducing you to different, interesting & challenging ideas & conversations? Maybe good and robust relationships with old friends? Maybe true liking and respect from others? Maybe opportunities to live abroad? Well, you aren't going to get any of these things through a Masters alone - no matter what institution awards it. In the end noone cares much about your degree or really in the end what institution awarded it. Honestly, they don't. Life is tough Ruby and you need to use the next few years more wisely to toughen up so you can navigate it successfully and reach your potentional. If you don't your academic success is more rather than less likely to come to nought. You need to start seeking self worth from within. Looking for teens through social media comments for this is unhealthy. I believe social media has, in the past, brought you good & positive things. I see it has become an unhealthy place for you. Even if you end up making no money make the wise choice to step away and find out who you are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
The thing that gave away the bullying thing to me was when she posted that video years ago trying to “tell off” the bullies who were picking on one of her friends. She’s scowling at the camera and going on “how DAAAARE you?!”

I was bullied badly at school because I was very awkward and quiet and shy, to the point where I had to change classes (and almost schools outright) to get away from it, and I feel like anybody who’s been through it would know doing that sort of thing would make them absolutely piss their pants laughing rather than help at all. All that did, if they even saw it, was give her friend’s bullies something to quote at her next time. It’s new material. I know she’s not the most self aware at the best of times, but surely if she’d been through it she’d know that?

She absolutely does give the vibe of somebody who would think others not wanting to be her friend was a form of bullying rather than a chance to look inward and question why.
DOES ANYONE HAVE THE LINK TO THIS? My mates and I used to quote this all of the time in sixth form, I need to see it again for old time's sake I beg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's funny is that while she films herself playing restaurant with her mommy like a toddler, there are probably students at the school she "works" at who actually do work as waitresses on the weekends or during the holidays.

Remember when you were a kid and "waitress" was one of the classic replies whenever someone asked what you want to be when you grow up? This is what this reminds me of lol. Except normally around 11-12 you find out that being a waitress isn't really anybody's dream career for very good reasons. Ruby is still stuck at the first stage.

Reactions: 17
The studying clip at the end… is it recycled as the massive Mac computer screen is missing?

also - watch to like ratio is awful!!
I checked the ipad it does say vocabulary in the title and when she films a close up, the text is about properties of latin language so i see 2 possible explanations

1. video is old but she used to study latin before, before she got the mac

2. video is NOT old and she put the screen somewhere else before filming this (like on the floor)

Reactions: 4
Maybe Ruby feels there would be an advantage for her Masters if she has knowledge of one if the classics. I'm always a bit dubious when she says she just learns for learning's sake. She always gives me the vibe that for her learning is about secondary gain. Not going to lie I did my A levels so I could get into Uni. I went to Uni so I could go into the career of my choice. Did I like learning and do it for learning's sake? Well, no but then I'm not going to pretend otherwise. Did I find everything I learned dull and uninspiring? Well, no not that either but I have to he honest it was and continues to be for an end goal. I don't think there's anything very noble in my attitude to learning and I can take no high ground but at least I'm honest.

Reactions: 9
I've been watching Ruby's old videos in the background when I've been studying and I was watching an old university get ready for me video and she is doing her planning. She speaks about making a list of 'goals' for her security such as not walking home alone at night etc, and I just found it a bit odd to make that a 'goal.' Does she make a list for everything? How much does she actually accomplish with all these lists and this planning that she sets for herself? It just makes me wonder, how much time does she spend wasted on planning things, making all these lists for routines, goals, etc?

Reactions: 12
If she wants to play waitress, maybe she should get a full time job as one.

It's not even that she's acting like a 6 year old, it's that she has absolutely no issue with filming this wreck and putting it on the internet for everyone to see. She sees nothing wrong with the way she spends her life she's and proud to beg for praise for it. Wtf.
If she were doing this tit because she got enjoyment out of it, it'd still be embarrassing as hell, but I guess at least she'd be doing something she finds fun for a change in a life of miserable emptiness, fakery and forced grimaces for the camera.

Instead, she included this cringeworthy clip of her playing childish games of make-believe for no other reason than to include undeclared ads for her gifted Grind coffee machine, her gifted Grind coffee and her gifted food substitute powder. She thought people were too stupid to see through this and she was stupid enough to think her baby barista nonsense would wow her fans.

And the funny thing is, she could've tweaked this slightly to fit her brand. She could've made an "ass-tattic" chalkboard shopping list for the kitchen or something - something that served a purpose for an adult and would be vaguely useful for staying organised. Instead it's some ad-filled childish bullshit that's a step away from her playing with one of these:

819cRW2PrdL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she were doing this tit because she got enjoyment out of it, it'd still be embarrassing as hell, but I guess at least she'd be doing something she finds fun for a change in a life of miserable emptiness, fakery and forced grimaces for the camera.

Instead, she included this cringeworthy clip of her playing childish games of make-believe for no other reason than to include undeclared ads for her gifted Grind coffee machine, her gifted Grind coffee and her gifted food substitute powder. She thought people were too stupid to see through this and she was stupid enough to think her baby barista nonsense would wow her fans.

And the funny thing is, she could've tweaked this slightly to fit her brand. She could've made an "ass-tattic" chalkboard shopping list for the kitchen or something - something that served a purpose for an adult and would be vaguely useful for staying organised. Instead it's some ad-filled childish bullshit that's a step away from her playing with one of these:

View attachment 1964689
she could put that play kitchen in her room where her school desk was/is, depending on how much space the play kitchen needs. The IKEA play kitchen should fit.

Reactions: 9
The studying clip at the end… is it recycled as the massive Mac computer screen is missing?

also - watch to like ratio is awful!!
Yeah and when looking at her subscriber watch ratio it doesn't get any better. I mean she boasts about her 600k yewshoop channel on LinkedIn (maybe update it roobster you've got the time), but can't even get 5% of her subscribers to watch her videos. Don't know how she has over 750k in the first place, maybe they're the trapped souls of her dead flies (rip)
---
she could put that play kitchen in her room where her school desk was/is, depending on how much space the play kitchen needs. The IKEA play kitchen should fit.
One of the old easy bake ovens would be a great alternative. It's old, a toy and a fire hazard all in one. So it's basically made for ruby

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What pisses me off is that its not even her kitchen. That is her MOTHER'S kitchen and her mother has to order a hot drink and pastry or whatever in HER OWN kitchen. Just to indulge her regressive adult child? Which makes me think: 'or what?' What happens if they don't indulge Ruby. My mind goes to Ruby throwing a massive tantrum or having a meltdown of some kind.

Reactions: 24
DOES ANYONE HAVE THE LINK TO THIS? My mates and I used to quote this all of the time in sixth form, I need to see it again for old time's sake I beg

Credit to @Griftwood for digging this up in one of the old threads.

"HOW DAER YOU. You've gyot tyoo acksapt people as they are and yooo've gyot tyo be as koind as you possibly can. We can live harmoniously but ONLY if we eradicate bollying!"

Says the person who spent years demonising people who wear makeup, drink alcohol, go to parties or watch TV - the person who would go on to swindle various charities, run various scams and devote a huge part of her content to trying to pass her toxic productivity habits and eating disorder onto other people. The irony.

Write "STAND OP" and scribble a book on your wrist. Enjoy the hilarity of Ruby only showing concern for another person when she's also named Ruby. Take a shot any time she spontaneously changes outfits if you want to be in a coma this weekend.

Reactions: 23
Brace yourselves people - it’s ‘random acts of kindness (KOIYND-NESS) day’ tomorrow. No doubt Ruby will be out showing kindness to the police by leaving a few suspect packages in the local area …

• Haha
Reactions: 15

"HOW DAER YOU. You've gyot tyoo acksapt people as they are and yooo've gyot tyo be as koind as you possibly can. We can live harmoniously but ONLY if we eradicate bollying!"

Says the person who spent years demonising people who wear makeup, drink alcohol, go to parties or watch TV - the person who would go on to swindle various charities, run various scams and devote a huge part of her content to trying to pass her toxic productivity habits and eating disorder onto other people. The irony.

Write "STAND OP" and scribble a book on your wrist. Enjoy the hilarity of Ruby only showing concern for another person when she's also named Ruby. Take a shot any time she spontaneously changes outfits if you want to be in a coma this weekend.
I totally forgot about this 💀
The way she describes real-life Ruby 'there is nothing wrong with wanting to learn or read or be like Hermione'. And she isn't 'boastful' etc. Gives us all the information we need to know that Rubert was teased about these specific things. Yes, probably called names and laughed at. Probably by other kids who were sick of her boastful tit. Teased, not bullied. And if she can get this fired up on a video, no doubt she can do so irl. I just know she was giving it back as good as she got.

Reactions: 13

“She has told me of some most horrible things”
Bruh

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Brace yourselves people - it’s ‘random acts of kindness (KOIYND-NESS) day’ tomorrow. No doubt Ruby will be out showing kindness to the police by leaving a few suspect packages in the local area …
Those planners are not going to get rid of themselves...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the heck did I just watch? Was this for real? Is she seriously talking about herself as her twin and/or best friend or has German carnival destroyed any braincells left?

• Haha
What the heck did I just watch? Was this for real? Is she seriously talking about herself as her twin and/or best friend or has German carnival destroyed any braincells left?
Urgh, don't mention carnival! I've worked very hard to make my home a carnival-free zone, despite living near Düsseldorf... 😅
---
Maybe Ruby feels there would be an advantage for her Masters if she has knowledge of one if the classics. I'm always a bit dubious when she says she just learns for learning's sake. She always gives me the vibe that for her learning is about secondary gain. Not going to lie I did my A levels so I could get into Uni. I went to Uni so I could go into the career of my choice. Did I like learning and do it for learning's sake? Well, no but then I'm not going to pretend otherwise. Did I find everything I learned dull and uninspiring? Well, no not that either but I have to he honest it was and continues to be for an end goal. I don't think there's anything very noble in my attitude to learning and I can take no high ground but at least I'm honest.
I totally understand where you are coming from. Fair enough, I did end up going back to uni as a mature student to study for a second B.A., but I did it because I wanted to improve my job prospects and not only because I love learning so much. I love what I'm doing and it's been great going back to uni, but I simply couldn't afford to just study for the hell of it, I'm not that rich! And it's been hard, studying and working at the same time, something that Ruby's never had to do in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
nah from what I remember she had a friend who was also called Ruby? Then that friend told her she was getting bullied and she decided to, er, put an end to it (aka make things worse).

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.