Ruby Granger #36 Pumpkin Bread Activity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Enjoy!
(That was her other VARRY DRAMATIC bullying video, but I seem to recall they were all pretty much the same.)

Something I did find interesting on her "what it's loiyke tyoo have nyoo frannds" video...

Untitled564554565675546646.png

Untitled56455567564565675546646.png

She actually says upfront that her freckles are all fake. Oh how things have changed - current Ruby would never.

Also her 'THIS IS ALL ACTED/STAGED/FICTION' is a disclaimer which she really needs to be putting on every single video/post she makes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
To be fair, 500 pages of Dostoevsky is not quite as quick of a read as 500 pages of something aimed at teenagers.
Ruby sees your '500 pages of something aimed at teenagers' and raises you '120 pages of something aimed at 8-10 year olds' (then she scrunches her face up and angrily wets herself in front of you).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's claw-handing her way through another VARRY ADDJOOKAYSHONAL history lesson on TikTok and it's wall-to-wall stupidity.

Untitled5645556756456567987554878796646.png

"I didn't realise why history was significant." - Ruby Bones, 2022.

Ruby: "Since pink is syo havvillee assyociated with Fowntine's Day, oiy thought oiy would waahr a pink cardigan tyoday."
Also Ruby: (Wears a beige cardigan.)

Flashback to the time Ruby kept insisting that this very dark red pot was pink, even as Blakeney told her it was red:

Untitled5645556756456567554878796646.png

And because she'd rather just look incredibly lazy and incompetent than take a few minutes to film a second take and reupload...

Untitled56455567564565656757987554878796646.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Flashback to the time Ruby kept insisting that this very dark red pot was pink, even as Blakeney told her it was red:
Is there a possibility that she is colorblind? I know that there are different versions of color blindness so maybe she really can not differenciate between red pink beige and identifies all these as pink?

Reactions: 3
Is there a possibility that she is colorblind? I know that there are different versions of color blindness so maybe she really can not differenciate between red pink beige and identifies all these as pink?
could be, but colourblindness is extremely rare in women

Reactions: 4
If she was, we’d know about it, because all of her self-insert characters would have varying degrees of colourblindness😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she was, we’d know about it, because all of her self-insert characters would have varying degrees of colourblindness😭
‘Hettie Parsnip is a fantastic friend’ - a moving YA debut novel about 12 year old child genius Hettie, who triumphs over the bullies at her all-girls private school by using her red/pink colourblindness to become a night-time chess champion and expert in Victorian postage stamps. Only available at WHHHARTERSTONES.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think that Ruby's gestures are kind of artificial? Idk I'm Italian so moving your hands as you speak is normal for me (I do it even when I'm talking on the phone or talking to myself lol) but you can tell when someone does it all the time vs when someone is doing it to put on a performance. You see it with actors and other Youtubers as well.
Everything in her looks artificial tbh, someone said she was doing the same gesture as another youtuber. I can relate for the hands even when on the phone x)

Reactions: 2
She's claw-handing her way through another VARRY ADDJOOKAYSHONAL history lesson on TikTok and it's wall-to-wall stupidity.

View attachment 1959422

"I didn't realise why history was significant." - Ruby Bones, 2022.
This is not at all relevant to anything but that looks like a big spider on the ceiling near to the dried plants on the wall. As someone who is not a fan of big spiders I've often thought her house must have some Shelobs in it. Confirms that old houses are not for me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I just saw that Noam Chomsky (or Kommski, as Ruby knows him) has called ChatGPT a tool for "high-tech plagiarism" and "a way of avoiding learning" and I can't help but picture Ruby taking that as a ringing endorsement.

She did everything possible to avoid doing her own work and using her own brain at uni, so I bet she's gutted that AI tools like that came out after she graduated.

Reactions: 20
I just saw that Noam Chomsky (or Kommski, as Ruby knows him) has called ChatGPT a tool for "high-tech plagiarism" and "a way of avoiding learning" and I can't help but picture Ruby taking that as a ringing endorsement.

She did everything possible to avoid doing her own work and using her own brain at uni, so I bet she's gutted that AI tools like that came out after she graduated.
It’s ok, there’s a Master’s degree incoming …

(That was her other VARRY DRAMATIC bullying video, but I seem to recall they were all pretty much the same.)

Something I did find interesting on her "what it's loiyke tyoo have nyoo frannds" video...

View attachment 1959018
View attachment 1959019

She actually says upfront that her freckles are all fake. Oh how things have changed - current Ruby would never.

Also her 'THIS IS ALL ACTED/STAGED/FICTION' is a disclaimer which she really needs to be putting on every single video/post she makes.
I have never seen this. Bloody hell. People who actually struggled with having no friends probably found this video comforting, to know that they weren't alone... and she was ACTING? Using people's struggles as an improv class? I just went to the video, the comments are all people who relate, people saying they cried because they felt it reflected them. And this smug twit is faking the whole time.

I have never seen this. Bloody hell. People who actually struggled with having no friends probably found this video comforting, to know that they weren't alone... and she was ACTING? Using people's struggles as an improv class? I just went to the video, the comments are all people who relate, people saying they cried because they felt it reflected them. And this smug twit is faking the whole time.
I get what you're saying — that she may be co-opting those struggles she didn't go through for content — but I don't fully agree. A lot of people relate to characters with mental illnesses, for example, who are played by actors who aren't mentally ill. I'm not saying Ruby is the same as a Hollywood actor lol but I don't think this is super egregious.

Reactions: 16
I get what you're saying — that she may be co-opting those struggles she didn't go through for content — but I don't fully agree. A lot of people relate to characters with mental illnesses, for example, who are played by actors who aren't mentally ill. I'm not saying Ruby is the same as a Hollywood actor lol but I don't think this is super egregious.
True, but in those cases people are fully aware that it's fiction. Ruby didn't make it super clear from what I can see. Perhaps this is something I'm sensitive to because I have personal experience. It's certainly not one of the worst things Ruby has ever done, but we're talking about a person that manages to mess up in every single thing she posts 😂

Reactions: 5
True, but in those cases people are fully aware that it's fiction. Ruby didn't make it super clear from what I can see. Perhaps this is something I'm sensitive to because I have personal experience. It's certainly not one of the worst things Ruby has ever done, but we're talking about a person that manages to mess up in every single thing she posts 😂
That's fair enough, I understand your point:)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.